Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My rise back to awesomness!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
My rise back to awesomness! Left_bar_bleue100/100My rise back to awesomness! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

My rise back to awesomness! Empty
PostSubject: My rise back to awesomness!   My rise back to awesomness! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:24 pm

Hey all.

If you didn't know, over the period of the last Pokémon ban lists...I've become noobish. I've also lost my teams Sad so I've been roaming around, getting my but whooped by just about everyone. Took me a while but I started figuring it out!

Here is a little show of how my team evolved today! Since Pokémon music isn't good enough.... I'll use QUEEN! (Play this song as you watch the replays.)

That last one was my most recent team...it's still not good enough Very Happy any ideas to improve it please tell me Cool .

Btw I could use some help naming Pokémon Razz there are only 2 concrete Pokémon on this team btw: Genesis, and Fenrir (Those names are too pro for those Pokémon!
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
My rise back to awesomness! Left_bar_bleue84/84My rise back to awesomness! Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: My rise back to awesomness!   My rise back to awesomness! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 6:32 pm

Decent team there bud.
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Draco
HP:
My rise back to awesomness! Left_bar_bleue410/500My rise back to awesomness! Empty_bar_bleue  (410/500)

PostSubject: Re: My rise back to awesomness!   My rise back to awesomness! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:45 pm

Sadly, I'm not on showdown, but as soon as I get the chance, I'll register and we'll battle, 'kay?
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
My rise back to awesomness! Left_bar_bleue84/84My rise back to awesomness! Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: My rise back to awesomness!   My rise back to awesomness! EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:33 pm

Dat Gyarados doe, Amirite, Gallant? Wink
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
My rise back to awesomness! Left_bar_bleue100/100My rise back to awesomness! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: My rise back to awesomness!   My rise back to awesomness! EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:06 pm

Nottu wrote:
Dat Gyarados doe, Amirite, Gallant? Wink

Neutral I'll fight you Nottu.

*Takes out his boxing gloves
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My rise back to awesomness!   My rise back to awesomness! EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:40 am

<3 you too buddeh
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My rise back to awesomness!   My rise back to awesomness! EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:01 pm

We really have to have another Showdown battle sometime Gallant! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Brugriff

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: My rise back to awesomness!   My rise back to awesomness! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:46 am

You need a better lead. Hazards are key. Stealth Rock support is godly so get someone that can set it up. Forretress is a favourite of mine, with moves like Toxic and Explosion to boot you can also deal some serious damage. Also get a pokemon with Nuzzle/Thunderwave. Crippling an opponents sweeper is vital especially when they lack a cleric.
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
My rise back to awesomness! Left_bar_bleue410/500My rise back to awesomness! Empty_bar_bleue  (410/500)

PostSubject: Re: My rise back to awesomness!   My rise back to awesomness! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:46 pm

my advice: A well timed Shadow Ball from a Gardevoir or Psycho Cut from a Gallade can win any battle. PSYCHIC-TYPES FOREVER!
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My rise back to awesomness!   My rise back to awesomness! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:07 am

Brugriff wrote:
You need a better lead. Hazards are key. Stealth Rock support is godly so get someone that can set it up. Forretress is a favourite of mine, with moves like Toxic and Explosion to boot you can also deal some serious damage. Also get a pokemon with Nuzzle/Thunderwave. Crippling an opponents sweeper is vital especially when they lack a cleric.

I used to do that with a Smeargle Razz but Whimsicott is a thing in UU (Quite abundant for me actually) So the only move I have is to use my Whimsicott until it dies... fills out my fairy slot quite nice though wouldn't you agree?

slifer1 wrote:
my advice: A well timed Shadow Ball from a Gardevoir or Psycho Cut from a Gallade can win any battle. PSYCHIC-TYPES FOREVER!

Genesis(My Absol) > Psychic Types
Genesis > Ghost Types
Genesis > Psycho Cut Gallade and Shadow Ball Gardevoir

Very Happy If you would like you can try to prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down

Brugriff

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: My rise back to awesomness!   My rise back to awesomness! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:10 pm

I see you use a Whimsicott as a SubSeeder. You can have one of those as well as a hazard lead. Smeargle functions best as a SmashPasser though, probably the best pokemon to set up a sweep with - Ninjask with Protect and Swords dance to baton pass into a Smeargle who then SmashPasses to slow but high attack pokemon like Thick Club Marowak and boom!
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My rise back to awesomness!   My rise back to awesomness! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:54 pm

Gallantmon wrote:
Brugriff wrote:

I used to do that with a Smeargle Razz but Whimsicott is a thing in UU (Quite abundant for me actually) So the only move I have is to use my Whimsicott until it dies... fills out my fairy slot quite nice though wouldn't you agree?

slifer1 wrote:

Genesis(My Absol) > Psychic Types
Genesis > Ghost Types
Genesis > Psycho Cut Gallade and Shadow Ball Gardevoir

Very Happy If you would like you can try to prove me wrong.

How dare you insult the power of Gardevoir an Gallade. *takes off fancy gloves and slaps Gallant with them* I challenge you to a battle of the pokemon. Gardevoir, use Shadow Ball!
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My rise back to awesomness!   My rise back to awesomness! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 4:58 pm

-drops Exodia- No. ._.
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My rise back to awesomness!   My rise back to awesomness! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 5:37 pm

*Gardevoir creates a black hole, destroying Exodia* yes.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My rise back to awesomness!   My rise back to awesomness! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 6:58 pm

#whitehole
Denied .-.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My rise back to awesomness!   My rise back to awesomness! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 1:22 am

slifer1 wrote:
How dare you insult the power of Gardevoir an Gallade. *takes off fancy gloves and slaps Gallant with them* I challenge you to a battle of the pokemon. Gardevoir, use Shadow Ball!

Silly Slifer Razz I mean't on pokemon showdown. Anywhere else, it's pointless Cool .
Back to top Go down

Brugriff

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: My rise back to awesomness!   My rise back to awesomness! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 1:51 pm

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-168992114

Gallantmon, check this replay out, one of my recent games. It shows the importance of clerics and hazards in the UU metagame.
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My rise back to awesomness!   My rise back to awesomness! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 1:55 pm

Gallantmon wrote:
slifer1 wrote:

Silly Slifer Razz I mean't on pokemon showdown. Anywhere else, it's pointless Cool .

... F you.
My rise back to awesomness! Pokeddexy_15__gardevoir_by_saital-d70gjau
My rise back to awesomness! 1246899-86U-ZhY6b3uq5f0H
Black Hole.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My rise back to awesomness!   My rise back to awesomness! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Just battle me on showdown Sad like a real man! (Nah, we would normally settle this with a duel.)
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My rise back to awesomness!   My rise back to awesomness! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 6:43 pm

Or we could agree to disagree.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: My rise back to awesomness!   My rise back to awesomness! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 7:20 pm

Clearly the best pokemon ever is ampharos. Lol
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My rise back to awesomness!   My rise back to awesomness! Empty

Back to top Go down

My rise back to awesomness!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1