Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  Left_bar_bleue100/100The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  Empty
PostSubject: The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel    The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:53 pm

It was a time of silence. The "Wild Challenger" Don Patch had disappeared. The man always ready to duel had grown the opposite to what those know him as, loud and annoying Very Happy. He had been completely undetectable from all angles shapes forms and even dots. This is the story of what happened to him! (All put together by...me Very Happy but I didn't make anything here. Also for story purposes, Orange is Ryuk, Yellow is me, and Green is Dante.)

What had happened was.... Don Patch had achieved greatness among the Noble Knights and gained the favor of a goddess. This goddess made Don Patch into one of her bodyguards. She bestowed upon Don the knowledge of many fighters and the strength of them. Soon after, Don ascended into the area known as "Somweyr" (Pronounced Somewhere). While there he met up with his friend, previously known as Reaper but now known as Ryuk.

The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  Foto_bujin_hirume
(The Goddess who bestowed the power onto Don Patch transforming him into Gallantmon!)

The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  BujinteiKagutsuchi

(The new Don Patch! Aka Gallantmon. He has a shield now to protect himself and his allies. Although he would have liked orange better... or at least red... He has become more reserved and calculating rather than his loud self, he didn't want to incur the wrath of a goddess. )

The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  BujinteiSusanowo
(Previously known as Reaper, Ryuk is the goddess's strength. He is the strongest and the most offensive of all the bodyguards. However, his jokes are truly the most deadly weapon he owns...Also he owns all the orange in the world, and doesn't share. -_- He has become less trolly and more...NOBLE! More So than he was before anyway. His humor still needs work though Very Happy .)

All was well...until an accident happened. Somebody was a lurkin' and Donnie didn't see it comin'! Which was unfortunate, for he was not only after the goddess, but also her bodyguards. Of whom didn't expect something like this to happen.  Donnie had a premonition that someone had invaded. The enemy foresaw this and locked Don in a duel seconds before but before he could react, it was too late! The Intruder used an evil deck of puppets that do his every whim! He had lost to Don though. He summoned a goddess upon his loss! One without equal (Besides the one Gallantmon serves.) Without any effort at all she had defeated and robbed Don of his powers! Not all of them however....she also sent him crashing back down to Earth So now he waits evermore traveling in secret waiting for the evil to arise again. Training and traveling till the day he gets back. But all of that left him wondering....

"WHERE THE HELL EXACTLY IS SOMWEYR!"

The Goddess just kind of transported him up there in the first place. He was as lost as a dog at that point.

A man replied back to him once he had said that. Stating:

"I think you will find Somewhere anywhere...The names Dante, nice to meet someone who sounds crazier than me."

The two became good friends, helping each other as they continued their long....long....(Too long to type >.> ) journey.

The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  Zorc_necrophades
(The evil foot soldier that invaded Somweyr, it's their hopes that they take over everything! Btw off storyline, i'm not telling if this is a boy or a girl yet...thinking hard about it.)

The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  El_shaddoll_nephilim_by_thunderalchemist18-d7u4rnm
(The infernal goddess that defeated Gallantmon! Her strings will spread and wont rest till they control everything!!!)

The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  BujinArasuda_zps46f3228b
(Gallantmon's current form. He is not pleased with being yellow...but he prefers it over blue... He travels to regain the strength he has lost.)

The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNvaYRjbaGjkxblcfrj_iR8h_oXwjV7wMvw00w27FpjohDNApzRA
(Dante, Gallantmon's quick friend. He has as good of a defense as he does an offense. And he leaves no opening for attack. However...he could be a little...less troll-y on people. He loves to play games and always helps a friend in need. Even if he goes about it the wrong way at times...)

The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  Bujinfidel
(Little did Gallantmon know his friend Ryuk would be joining him soon enough...)

"Where for arf thou brethren!?"
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  Left_bar_bleue100/100The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel    The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:20 am

I approve of this. Smile THE YAMATO SAGA HAS RETURNED!!! (with a vengeance...)
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  Left_bar_bleue0/0The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel    The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:04 am

I took one look at this and saw "Bujin fgt" written all over it
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel    The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:23 am

Fluff Fluff wrote:
I took one look at this and saw "Bujin fgt" written all over it

I've been using bujins since they came out Neutral just didn't use them as much for certain periods of time (At first due to support issues, then because i used nobles Very Happy to make sasu happy. There was also the time I was using Geargia.... but that was before it was tier Neutral )
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Draco
HP:
The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  Left_bar_bleue410/500The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  Empty_bar_bleue  (410/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel    The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 1:45 pm

Called it! I knew this would happen! You change every couple of months.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel    The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:36 pm

I've been Gallantmon for a while now....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel    The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Gallant: Prequel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1