Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to keep in touch with RekonZero.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Itachi Uchiha

Leona

How to keep in touch with RekonZero. Empty
PostSubject: How to keep in touch with RekonZero.   How to keep in touch with RekonZero. EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:30 pm

Hey everyone, its your awesome friend RekonZero just dropping by to catch anyone interested in some of my work. I'm starting up a youtube channel soon that I will be frequently posting videos on and to kinda prep for it i started my own facebook page

link: https://www.facebook.com/RekonZero

If you guys want to keep in touch or hit that like button for me it would be greatly appreciated. I will be posting on that page a lot concerning my gaming activity such as League of legends, Yu-Gi-Oh, Minecraft, Xbox, all sorts of games. I would love your feed back as well so it would just be such a great honor to me if you would follow my page and keep in touch with me as much as possible. Thanks again!!!
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
How to keep in touch with RekonZero. Left_bar_bleue0/0How to keep in touch with RekonZero. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: How to keep in touch with RekonZero.   How to keep in touch with RekonZero. EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:44 am

tfw this academy has like 3 active people p_p
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
How to keep in touch with RekonZero. Left_bar_bleue100/100How to keep in touch with RekonZero. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: How to keep in touch with RekonZero.   How to keep in touch with RekonZero. EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:56 pm

RekonWho?
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
How to keep in touch with RekonZero. Left_bar_bleue100/100How to keep in touch with RekonZero. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: How to keep in touch with RekonZero.   How to keep in touch with RekonZero. EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:48 am

I prefer just calling you Itachi....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to keep in touch with RekonZero.   How to keep in touch with RekonZero. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to keep in touch with RekonZero.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Off-Topic-