Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

yes i know no one misses me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

orichalcos brandon

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: brandon
HP:
yes i know no one misses me Left_bar_bleue100/100yes i know no one misses me Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

yes i know no one misses me Empty
PostSubject: yes i know no one misses me   yes i know no one misses me EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 7:49 pm

yes i know no one missed me and i could careless. 1 thing that made my day today was i got back my email that got hack it took me a long time. and im not supprised something bad happened to this place if anything even did.... anyways i received a email from this place offering me to come back if it wasnt for that i wouldnt but i thought id leave it up to all of u..... however it will be a price...... im just letting u know dont exspect me to follow the newest rules like no drawing in first turn. these rules have been this way for years. they should stop changing these rules.

thats all for now if u wish for me to stay to help fix what ever went wrong. pm me or reply back to this trust me after what i been through from this place i was tempted not to come but like i said its up only to the admins for them to decide. this is not my choice.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
yes i know no one misses me Left_bar_bleue0/0yes i know no one misses me Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: yes i know no one misses me   yes i know no one misses me EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:33 pm

Who are you even ._.

Attentionwhoring101
Back to top Go down

orichalcos brandon

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: brandon
HP:
yes i know no one misses me Left_bar_bleue100/100yes i know no one misses me Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: yes i know no one misses me   yes i know no one misses me EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:35 pm

i am supprised u dont remember me if u wish to speak more about who i am meet me in the chat box
Back to top Go down

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: yes i know no one misses me   yes i know no one misses me EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:26 am

weclome back
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: yes i know no one misses me   yes i know no one misses me EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:11 pm

Ok so like. Why are you even posting this .-.

I heard you left some Academy after failing hard there and you flipped shit, blaming them all for your own mistakes. And then you now post something like this here. Mate, are you ok?

If you want to post that you come back. Post that you come back. Don't go all "nobody misses me, nobody cares", that's not really giving much sympathy, it's as Fluff put it attention whoring 2014. =l

For the fact that you're back [I guess] Welcome back. Just follow the rules as they should be, that's how the game works. And have fun out there.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: yes i know no one misses me   yes i know no one misses me EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:32 pm

Hello and welcome back to ODA..?

And yeah I'm sorry, but that is just how the games goes, adjust or stop playing, one of those two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yes i know no one misses me   yes i know no one misses me Empty

Back to top Go down

yes i know no one misses me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-