Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is you favorite archtype?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

NanoDragon

Leona

What is you favorite archtype? Empty
PostSubject: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:49 am

What is your favorite archtype or set of cards that work really well together?

Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
What is you favorite archtype? Left_bar_bleue0/0What is you favorite archtype? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 4:44 am

This is going to sound obnoxious, but could you make your avatar smaller?  Haha.

I'd have to say I like playing 'Jesters' a lot.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
What is you favorite archtype? Left_bar_bleue100/100What is you favorite archtype? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:53 am

Sylvans lately. Very Happy

Dark Magician Family has always been close to my heart as well though.
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
What is you favorite archtype? Left_bar_bleue100/100What is you favorite archtype? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 9:29 am

Pride. Make your avy smaller. ._. Standard line ought to be 150 broad, yours trespasses that. <3

As for Archetype. I just. Love Fableds, and Gusto's.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:02 pm

Archfiends, since the chess era. and i loved D.D. since i summoned survivor via his eff for the first time. Monarchs also. (Karakuri and Naturia as well x.x)
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:03 pm

Fabled are an amazing archtype, I love their backstory and their artwork. Overall, I really like Destiny HERO archtype, Aster Phoenix and his dad be pros.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:06 pm

out of every backstory on the duel terminal... Fableds? really? they were just there for trolls, to let others fight so they can kill the winner and rule the continent! (they already were gods of it, dfk what they were doing).
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:12 pm

Thats why I like them. #Anonymousizlyfe #IAmLegion
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:13 pm

Fableds are pro, because of their Divine background. That, and they are cute.
Back to top Go down

Nikosan

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:36 pm

Fableds are prety much the most interesting archtype for me. Unicore be op as hell
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
What is you favorite archtype? Left_bar_bleue0/0What is you favorite archtype? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:03 pm

Battlin' Boxers like always n_n everything I <3 in one archtype
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 6:08 pm

Uh...

Roids, Noble Knights, Sylvans, Evols, Inzektors, Photons, Entermate Pendulum, Yang Xing, Cyber Dragons, Qlipoth, Masked HERO's (Not only Dark Law, Kouga, and Acid Neutral ) , Morphtronics, T.G. , Iron Core, Ghostricks! (All day everyday!)

*Takes a deep breath

Bujins, Nordics, Gem-Knights, Vylons, Gimmick Puppets, Chronomaly, Wind-ups, Heraldics, Gusto, World Lock, Watt Lock, Utopia, Heart-Earth, Earthbounds, Ancient Geargia, and...that's all I can think of right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 6:59 pm

i forgot to mention heroics.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:19 pm

Infernity. Not the current XYZ version, I loved the Avenger Variant. Though I didn't like the Thousand Eyes loop.

Otherwise, I've played SOOO many decks, a few honorable mentions are: Mermail, Dragon Ruler (IDGAF what anyone says, a deck with hundreds of options per hand is monstrously fun), Evilswarm, and Dark World. And because of the honor of being my first ever deck: Ancient Gear.
Back to top Go down

derpomancer

Leona

PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:35 pm

Gallantmon you forgot battlin boxers
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:38 pm

derpomancer wrote:
Gallantmon you forgot battlin boxers

he can name whatever he desires. you can't say he has forgotten something or not.
Back to top Go down

blade4

Leona

PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:29 pm

gotta be heros
Back to top Go down

Edo001

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Edo
HP:
PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 5:07 am

Destiny. Heroes. Since. Day. One.

...somewhat Agents, meh :/
Back to top Go down

BillNyeTheWelfareGuy

PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:21 am

Amazoness or Wight
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:06 pm

Spirits, Ritual control, MGTCBPA (Malefic gear town chain beat penguin artifagz), Twilight Monster mash (My first deck <3)
Back to top Go down

jammy

Leona

PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:36 pm

Choosing one is hard :/
But I gotta say gimmick puppets, so much fun to win on 3rd turn after summoning number 88 first turn. Not to mention they had one of the best yugioh anime characters of all time.
Back to top Go down

JCshoey

Leona

PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 9:59 pm

I would say my warrior deck I made myself in real life. I win some duels and lose some duels but the duels are always fun.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:48 pm

JCshoey wrote:
I would say my warrior deck I made myself in real life. I win some duels and lose some duels but the duels are always fun.

warriors aren't an archtype.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 11:32 am

JCshoey wrote:

Congratulations, you have been selected to win the prize of being eternally Slifer Red!

Am I kidding or am I not? One way to find out, receive your first test which can be inquired about in my office, located in the testing emporium.

Seriously though, warriors are a TYPE of monster, not an archtype, an archtype is a series of cards all centered around one specific story of sorts. Take Six Samurai and Geargias for example.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:09 pm

DarkSoul wrote:
JCshoey wrote:

Congratulations, you have been selected to win the prize of being eternally Slifer Red!

Am I kidding or am I not? One way to find out, receive your first test which can be inquired about in my office, located in the testing emporium.

Seriously though, warriors are a TYPE of monster, not an archtype, an archtype is a series of cards all centered around one specific story of sorts. Take Six Samurai and Geargias for example.

what i said?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is you favorite archtype?   What is you favorite archtype? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is you favorite archtype?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1