Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proof that Americans know nothing about football

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
Proof that Americans know nothing about football Left_bar_bleue100/100Proof that Americans know nothing about football Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Proof that Americans know nothing about football Empty
PostSubject: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuefYS_34xg

I hope you enjoy this monstrosity of a video. Who woulda thought that Americans have a football team. -_-

Last edited by Rafael on Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Proof that Americans know nothing about football Left_bar_bleue100/100Proof that Americans know nothing about football Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Like What I thought about Ecuador's defense second half of the game today.

There is nothing there.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:55 pm

Hm. A broken video, eh? I'll just post the link then. Forgive me, Omnimon.

EDIT: Fixed.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 2:18 am

On behalf of the United States of America.

I apologize for our stupidity. (Someone's gotta do it....).

Fireworks in the ball.....
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:02 pm

Don't you mean Soccer? Haha, football belongs to us Australians! Razz (AFL) Go Collingwood! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 1:01 pm

[quote="DarkSoul"]Don't you mean Soccer? Haha, football belongs to us Australians! Razz (AFL) Go Collingwood! Very Happy[/quote

No. Did you see their game in Fifa? They did terrible Very Happy .
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 1:13 pm

DarkSoul wrote:
Don't you mean Soccer? Haha, football belongs to us Australians! Razz (AFL) Go Collingwood! Very Happy

No. I meant football. You yourself can go to hell for calling it soccer.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 2:46 pm

Rafael wrote:
DarkSoul wrote:

You of all people should know that I am the living embodiment of hell itself, and the trolliest person alive, as well as a measurement of sackiness according to Hero lmao.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 3:02 pm

trolliest? Neutral nope
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:02 pm

DarkSoul wrote:

You of all people should know that I am the living embodiment of hell itself, and the trolliest person alive, as well as a measurement of sackiness according to Hero lmao.

Your not the trolliest, the trolliest person was literally a man by the name of "Troll" he ALWAYS trolled. No matter what -_- it was unbelieveable....
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:18 am

Hmm, I am sure I can live up to that expectation. :3 And get banned in the process.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:17 pm

If we know nothing about football...

How'd we beat Ghana 2-1 Very Happy ? Huh? Huh? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:58 pm

cuz it's ghana. that's no achievement. you should be disgraced cuz they even hit 1 goal
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:33 pm

Rafael wrote:
cuz it's ghana. that's no achievement. you should be disgraced cuz they even hit 1 goal

But we hit 2! 2!!!!! where is your logic now!?
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:37 pm

ghana sucks. also, those people were trained in football. we're talking civilists now.
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:47 pm

I should run for top troll. My name was basically penis for a while o_o
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:08 pm

Potato wrote:
I should run for top troll. My name was basically penis for a while o_o

No. It was an acronym for that word.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 9:47 pm

excuse me, guys, this topic was made for us to speak about how america sucks at football. please, let's get back on topic
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:28 pm

Rafael wrote:
excuse me, guys, this topic was made for us to speak about how america sucks at football. please, let's get back on topic

2-1 my friend. 2-1
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:58 pm

what you said, that americans lst vs ghana for 3 cups already. no achievements.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 12:10 am

Rafael wrote:
what you said, that americans lst vs ghana for 3 cups already. no achievements.

When you lose 3 times in a row and then turn the tables, i find that a pretty big achievement!

Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 12:57 am

big achievement then. for such a low league as america.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:49 am

Yup Very Happy but we will take it. Along with any insults like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Americans know nothing about football   Proof that Americans know nothing about football Empty

Back to top Go down

Proof that Americans know nothing about football

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Off Topic-