Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(All Stars) Mikasa's Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

(All Stars) Mikasa

(All Stars) Mikasa's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: (All Stars) Mikasa's Introduction   (All Stars) Mikasa's Introduction EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 5:59 pm

My name is Michael, I love Yu-Gi-OH and music. I am 16 and have more free time on my hands than an atheist on Sunday. My favorite decks are Norleras, Infernity, Constellar, and Fire Kings. I look at myself as a pretty good Yu-Gi-Oh player. I am looking forward to participating in this academy.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
(All Stars) Mikasa's Introduction Left_bar_bleue100/100(All Stars) Mikasa's Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: (All Stars) Mikasa's Introduction   (All Stars) Mikasa's Introduction EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:35 pm

Hello there. Welcome to the academy. If you need any help, feel free to ask. And enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
(All Stars) Mikasa's Introduction Left_bar_bleue100/100(All Stars) Mikasa's Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: (All Stars) Mikasa's Introduction   (All Stars) Mikasa's Introduction EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 7:43 pm

Hello!

Welcome to ODA , i'm the slifer lead practically! If you need anything just ask Very Happy i'm here often and i'm pretty friendly.

And remember,

Mi casa es mikasa's Very Happy (I think I nailed that one! Neutral Just had to take french as a kid....)
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: (All Stars) Mikasa's Introduction   (All Stars) Mikasa's Introduction EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 8:49 pm

Lol welcome to the family Meng.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (All Stars) Mikasa's Introduction   (All Stars) Mikasa's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

(All Stars) Mikasa's Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1