Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jongunsmoke Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jongunsmoke

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Jongunsmoke Introduction Left_bar_bleue100/100Jongunsmoke Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jongunsmoke Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Jongunsmoke Introduction   Jongunsmoke Introduction EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 9:54 pm

Hello everyone I am a long time Yugioh fan and played it when I was little. Recently came back to it so a bit rusty on the rulings etc and the story behind it I watched a bit of G-X but watched all of the original in which I can't remember most but my memory probably could be jogged.
I am 16 and live in the UK I have studied computing at GCSE level, History, business studies and CIDA (Certificate In Digital Applications) and I currently do not know my grades except that I have a C grade for CIDA. I am looking forward to being a part of this community and hope I can get along with you all

~JonGunsmoke

EDIT: I seem to have read the "Remodel of ODA's skin" and it seemed to reference a different Jongunsmoke I probably have no affiliation to that person.
Back to top Go down

IAmANoobyNoob

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Jongunsmoke Introduction   Jongunsmoke Introduction EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:45 pm

Hello!
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:
Jongunsmoke Introduction Left_bar_bleue100/100Jongunsmoke Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Jongunsmoke Introduction   Jongunsmoke Introduction EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 4:18 am

Hello and welcome to ODA, I am DarkSoul a reasonably old member here now. I am also currently studying computing, I'm doing Information Technology Essentials which is managed by Cisco. I'm also attempting to learn a few programming languages.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Jongunsmoke Introduction   Jongunsmoke Introduction EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:54 am

Welcome to ODA! Feel free to ask me or any other member of staff for help.

Last edited by Hero on Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Jongunsmoke Introduction   Jongunsmoke Introduction EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:17 am

Hero, I'll pretend you didn't just type that. For real ...

Welcome to ODA, hope you'll enjoy and that you'll be around here for a good while. If you have any questions, Staff and Members would be happy to help.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Jongunsmoke Introduction   Jongunsmoke Introduction EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:40 am

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Lol, sorry. While this place was in revamp, I was welcoming elsewhere ._.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Jongunsmoke Introduction   Jongunsmoke Introduction EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:41 am

If you value your life, don't do it again >->
No, but really, that just looks unprofessional D;
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Jongunsmoke Introduction   Jongunsmoke Introduction EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:46 am

I'm sorry, It was an accident. :/ Anyway lets stahp make it seem big and stop talking about it D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jongunsmoke Introduction   Jongunsmoke Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Jongunsmoke Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-