Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pendulum confusion!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

p bolger

Leona

Pendulum confusion!!! Empty
PostSubject: Pendulum confusion!!!   Pendulum confusion!!! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:51 pm

Hey guys,
I have read all I can on the wiki, but i just dont understand pendulum summoning!
Can somebody teach me? PLease!!!

P Bolger
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
Pendulum confusion!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Pendulum confusion!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum confusion!!!   Pendulum confusion!!! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:55 pm

well. you summon this and that and this. and then you win.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Pendulum confusion!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Pendulum confusion!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum confusion!!!   Pendulum confusion!!! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:59 pm

It's elementary,dear Watson.

You have to have 2 pendulums in your pendulum zones. Each pendulum monster has "Scales". You can only pendulum summon monsters in between those scales. So let's say I have a Scale 1 and 8. I can only summon things level 2-7. (At least, been that way for me Very Happy)

ALSO! Don't use pendulums of the same scale! You won't be able to summon anything!

Devpro is a nice little system to learn them.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum confusion!!!   Pendulum confusion!!! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:03 pm

also. monsters in the pendulum zones count as spells. you can summon them normally and put them after in the pendulum zone. monsters in the monster zone are considered as monsters. ygopro is also a good thingie to test them. i have both dev and ygo so i'll try to help you as much as i can. there are also vanilla pendulums
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum confusion!!!   Pendulum confusion!!! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:24 pm

Rafael wrote:
also. monsters in the pendulum zones count as spells. you can summon them normally and put them after in the pendulum zone. monsters in the monster zone are considered as monsters. ygopro is also a good thingie to test them. i have both dev and ygo so i'll try to help you as much as i can. there are also vanilla pendulums

He only asked about the summoning Razz

Also, you can Pendulum Summon pendulum monsters in the extra deck who are between those scales. SO say I have Magician of Chronomancy,and Magician of Astromancy with Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon in my Extra deck. Since he is in Between those scales, I can Special Summon Him from my Extra deck.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum confusion!!!   Pendulum confusion!!! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:33 pm

pendulum monsters, when destroyed, go to the extra deck, not graveyard. that's how you can ss them from extra
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Pendulum confusion!!!   Pendulum confusion!!! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 2:47 am

I think you have your answer, but as they aid use devpro, or anything to familiarize yourself with the new play mat. You will have 2 new zones. Something like this...

-red zone- 1 2 3 4 5 -blue zone-

The 1-5 represent where your monsters are normally summoned to the field. Under them would be your spells and traps. So as your used to, the spot that used to be the grave yard and field spell zone are pendulum zones. The red and blue zones. I'm only calling them that for ease of instruction, they are left and right pendulum zone technically.

So let's say for example you have 2 "pendulum" monsters in your hand. If you don't know what these look like, use google. They will have number. Let's use the famous example of 1 and 8

So place the pendulum monster with 1 on either side, and the pendulum monster with the 8 on the opposite side. Once you have 2 pendulum monsters in the pendulum zones ( red zone and blue zone ) you can summon anything BETWEEN their numbers. So you can in this example summon anything between 1-8.

No, you cannot summon level 1 or level 8. Only things between. Meaning you can special summon anything from your hand ( or a dead pendulum monster in your extra deck ) that is level 2,3,4,5,6 or 7.

It's easy to play the pendulum monsters in the red and blue zone. You simply have them in your hand and play the. Like spells. So long as th zones are open, you can play them.(unless the card tells you other wise, or has some sort of condition in which is cannot be played)

So if you scale is 1 and 8. And in your hand you have 3 dark magicians and 2 dark magician girls. You can summon all of them right then as a special summon.

Hope that helps
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum confusion!!!   Pendulum confusion!!! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:18 pm

it's 2-7 vent XD
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum confusion!!!   Pendulum confusion!!! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:20 pm

he said that
Back to top Go down

iangarcia0

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum confusion!!!   Pendulum confusion!!! EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:49 pm

Just read this... if you Pendulum summon in a turn can you special summon more or is it just that once? Like you can't special summon any more that turn?
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum confusion!!!   Pendulum confusion!!! EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:52 pm

you can special summon everything if you want and can
Back to top Go down

iangarcia0

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum confusion!!!   Pendulum confusion!!! EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:53 pm

oh alright that's perfect haha idk why I thought that.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum confusion!!!   Pendulum confusion!!! EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:08 am

neither do i
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum confusion!!!   Pendulum confusion!!! EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:11 am

iangarcia0 wrote:
Just read this... if you Pendulum summon in a turn can you special summon more or is it just that once? Like you can't special summon any more that turn?

Simple, you can't pendulum summon till next turn. Besides that, unless something stops you from doing it, you can normal and Special summon more.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum confusion!!!   Pendulum confusion!!! EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:12 am

Pendulums are broken, enough said.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum confusion!!!   Pendulum confusion!!! EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:14 am

Omnimon wrote:
iangarcia0 wrote:

Simple, you can't pendulum summon till next turn. Besides that, unless something stops you from doing it, you can normal and Special summon more.

like what i said.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum confusion!!!   Pendulum confusion!!! EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:21 pm

DarkSoul wrote:
Pendulums are broken, enough said.

No. If Pendulums came out before syncs Neutral people probably would hate them less. They give some decks the ability to summon monsters they otherwise had to deal with in hand. Besides, You only have to MST Chronomancy. Sometimes it takes a while for them to recover after that.

Rafael wrote:

like what i said.

Something like it, i'd say it's a bit more clarified Very Happy .
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum confusion!!!   Pendulum confusion!!! EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:08 pm

TC. i destroyed their field 3 times in a DW deck. they won with me having a completely empty field.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum confusion!!!   Pendulum confusion!!! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 3:05 am

Rafael wrote:
TC. i destroyed their field 3 times in a DW deck. they won with me having a completely empty field.

I never said they were invincible.... but they are pretty powerful Razz however, them not going to grave causes them many problems indeed!
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum confusion!!!   Pendulum confusion!!! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:43 am

Well, yeah, however, the guy topdecked astromancy and chronomancy first turn :l
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum confusion!!!   Pendulum confusion!!! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:03 pm

Rafael wrote:
Well, yeah, however, the guy topdecked astromancy and chronomancy first turn :l

It happens, but if he runs 3 of both he screws himself over Very Happy . Trust me on this one.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum confusion!!!   Pendulum confusion!!! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 1:14 pm

I won't. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum confusion!!!   Pendulum confusion!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pendulum confusion!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1