Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mah name is Ailo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ailo296

Leona

Mah name is Ailo Empty
PostSubject: Mah name is Ailo   Mah name is Ailo EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:54 pm

Hi, I'm Ailo. I was browsing google looking for an academy, and this popped up, so can I join?

-Ailo
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Mah name is Ailo Left_bar_bleue0/0Mah name is Ailo Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Mah name is Ailo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah name is Ailo   Mah name is Ailo EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:04 pm

You've already joined so there ya go .-. Welcome to ODA. Feel free to ask me or other staff if you've got any questions.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Mah name is Ailo Left_bar_bleue100/100Mah name is Ailo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Mah name is Ailo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah name is Ailo   Mah name is Ailo EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:37 pm

Ailo296 wrote:
Hi, I'm Ailo. I was browsing google looking for an academy, and this popped up, so can I join?

-Ailo

Welcome to ODA! The most awesomest place you will ever be once you get used to it Cool . Name's Yuya, im your goto guy for just about anything. So if you need help and you have no idea what to do, Very Happy pm me for it.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Mah name is Ailo Left_bar_bleue100/100Mah name is Ailo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mah name is Ailo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah name is Ailo   Mah name is Ailo EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:50 pm

Hello and enjoy ur stay. I'm vent the resident event manager but only cuz so I can host official RPs but srs I plan on helping with other stuff too. I suppose I consider myself a bit of an amatuer writer. I do anything from writing characters, rants, short stories, poems and just about anything to do with literature in general.

What I mean to say is if you ever want the most long winded and nonsensically lengthy post answer to a question... I'm your guy. Ask me anything and I'll do my best to write you a book as a response Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Ailo296

Leona

Mah name is Ailo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah name is Ailo   Mah name is Ailo EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 12:14 am

Ok, good to know! Thanks!
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Draco
HP:
Mah name is Ailo Left_bar_bleue410/500Mah name is Ailo Empty_bar_bleue  (410/500)

Mah name is Ailo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah name is Ailo   Mah name is Ailo EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 1:34 pm

Sup, I'm Slifer1, but you people who aren't staff, or friends of mine will refer to me as Lord Slifer or My Leige.
Back to top Go down

vasko123

Lucian

Mah name is Ailo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah name is Ailo   Mah name is Ailo EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 4:12 pm

wellcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mah name is Ailo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah name is Ailo   Mah name is Ailo Empty

Back to top Go down

Mah name is Ailo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-