Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signers vs Dark Signers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Ivan-san

Lucian

Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

If anybody has seen the 5Ds episodes of Yugioh, then they would know that during the first season, the main antagonists were Dark Signers. This was a battle between light and dark, good and evil. The idea is that each 500000 years or so, the Signers and Dark Signers are revived to fight again. This is a never-ending cycle. I had an idea to bring these similar battles to ODA. Each person competing will decide whether to be a Signer or Dark Signer, and will also decide on a Signer Dragon or Earthbound Immortal depending on their first decision. Each team will receive a certain number of teammates depending on the number of Signer Dragons and Earthbound Immortals that existed throughout the 5Ds anime.

Story: 50000000000 (some random number) years after the original battles of the Signers and Dark Signers, Signers and Dark Signers are revived within the souls of the duelists here at ODA. Each of you must determine whether you are a Signer or Dark Signer. This will impact which deck you use for the duration of the battles, and which ace monster you will own...

Signed up:

Life Stream Dragon - MK
Stardust Dragon - Ivan-san
Red Dragon Archfiend - DeadLockx

Chacu Challhua - Rafael

Last edited by Ivan-san on Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:56 pm

it's not the same though. we must TRIBUTE summon. so i disagree. you have your own synchros so no, it's not the same.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:57 pm

I seriously have not read what you all are saying but the Decks should be brought on level to each other. The Dark Signers have a massive disadvantage, since their Earthbounds are to be Tribute Summoned. The Signers can just use any Synchro based Deck. Practically seen, anything that's good. Malicious Zombie, LS, Things like that. There should be a rule that prevents the Dark Signers from being buried due to their inability to use such Decks for their Earthbound. We're bound to our Fields anyway :l
Back to top Go down

DeadLockx

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:16 pm

I don't know if you read but you add a field spell on start of the duel as a dark signer soo mausoleum and gg. Signers are in a disadvantage here.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:42 pm

Ark knight ftw
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:42 pm

bullshit. Penis said we can run only 1 copy od our earthbound. so what you just said was full of shit

EDIT:
Superion Maximus wrote:
Ark knight ftw

no xyz

Last edited by Rafael on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

MK.

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:44 pm

Yes we can run only 1 but we don't have to. So you can use 3.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:45 pm

nah. like i said, it's not the same if you compare extra deck and main deck
Back to top Go down

MK.

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:50 pm

We have to run their decks you don't. Sturdust has to run synchron, I have to run Morphtronic, Black rose has to run plants. You can do whatever. How are we at an advantage?
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:10 pm

MK. wrote:
We have to run their decks you don't. Sturdust has to run synchron, I have to run Morphtronic, Black rose has to run plants. You can do whatever. How are we at an advantage?

Having you guys run the same style as the synchrons I feel weighs it out a bit. Tribute summoning the Earthbounds though I feel is a massive pain in the ass. Besides Mausoleum, ofc, I don't even really know who is at a worse disadvantage.

Do you guys want me to make an official tournament thread for this? Ivan can't cuz technically he doesn't even have a tournament license ._.
Back to top Go down

DeadLockx

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:26 pm

Yeah make why not. And yeah there are so many cards like gold sarc dimension capsule etc that you can get your earthbound immortal. plus your field spell can't be removed from the field what else of an advantage do you want ?-.-
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:27 pm

Tribute Summoning EB's isn't particulrly a pain. I got a deck based on EB's, it works quite well. Fact remains, if you want to go by Anime then you have OP Decks on Signers side. Which just makes it onesided.

And 1 EB only? Gtfo. Basing Deck around E B. Can only use 1. Mind Crush much, gg.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:
Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:29 pm

Yea I wouldn't limit it to 1 EB that's just plain retarded. If it goes to the grave and you have no method of getting it back what's the point.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:31 pm

^

As for the rest of this. I made an RP on CSA bout this, so I feel copycat'd. But fact remains, It should work fine. Just gotta put the rules up clear and fair.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:42 pm

I'll legalize all dragon signer's monsters (yes including Stardust) and make all Eartbounds available minus the one with 100 attack so it'll be an even 6 on 6. The variants such as Quasar, Nova, Hot Red Dragon Archfiend, etc, will be banned, though. Lemme work at this later on today and I'll get a sign up going.
Back to top Go down

DeadLockx

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:54 pm

KK sounds great. Athough dark signers sohuld develop a method of getting their earthbound immortal back in hand or field... simply like make and earth base deck.. cause signers will probably run a lot of negation traps and if you can't get back your immortals it's gg :/ And question can we win without and immortal or signer dragon on field?
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Fluff Fluff wrote:
I'll legalize all dragon signer's monsters (yes including Stardust) and make all Eartbounds available minus the one with 100 attack so it'll be an even 6 on 6. The variants such as Quasar, Nova, Hot Red Dragon Archfiend, etc, will be banned, though. Lemme work at this later on today and I'll get a sign up going.

can we still run the Majestic's
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 5:03 pm

All Dark Signers can come to me for a Deck, I have a deck that works surprisingly well for an EB build.
Back to top Go down

DeadLockx

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 5:03 pm

You once gave me your uru deck hihi Very Happy

P.S. yeah i think we can run majestics
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 5:05 pm

Denied Majestics. Lmao.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signers vs Dark Signers   Signers vs Dark Signers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Signers vs Dark Signers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3