Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If I Were The Devil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
If I Were The Devil Left_bar_bleue100/100If I Were The Devil Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
If I Were The Devil Empty
PostSubject: If I Were The Devil   If I Were The Devil EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 4:13 pm

The following message is written by me, but inspired by a great man by the name of Paul Harvey. It's just a list of my ideas, written in the same style as he once spoke it. And if we share ideas, it's been some time since i listened to his version. But as they say, great minds do think a like. So enjoy.

If I where the Devil, I'd convince you the truth was a lie.

If I where the Devil, I'd go into every home, every housing and sit with each and every person at dinner. I'd get to know the man of the house, and his family individually. I'd share secrets and stories with each member of the family, and encourage you to do the same with me. If i where the Devil I'd not rest until I was your best friend. You know... someone you could trust.

If i where the Devil I'd pull a blanket over your eyes. Over the eyes of each and every person in America. In the world. I'd make sure you couldn't see me as I truly was.

If i where the Devil I'd make you do my dirty work. I'd start from your birth and raise you in my arms, condition your subconscious so that those who spoke out against me seemed like raving lunatics to you. I wouldn't even need to raise a pinky, or worry about my enemies because you'd take care of that for me. Good little puppet as you are. You'd call them "Conspiracy theorist," and tell them to "Stop being so radical."

Yes, if I where the Devil I'd control you. First I'd take over your wealth. Make sure no one had individual dollars and cents but rather everything went through me. Perhaps in the form of a computer chip. Some satellite way in the sky. I'd make your paper seem worthless and slander its name. Ruin it's reputation.

If I where the Devil i'd have insurance. I'd make sure, if you ever did grow wise, little puppet, that you own me. Never forget it! No, I don't mean a favor you literally...owe me. Everything your worth. Everything you'll ever be worth is mine, from the day your born till the day you die. Heck, you'll never work off the debt I'd amass for you, not in 10 generations.

If i were the Devil I'd infect the companies you depend on. Any dependency really I'd take advantage of them all. I'd put disease and parasite in the pizza and soups you buy. I'd spray the seeds you plant with toxic, barely traceable... but still there.

If I were the Devil I wouldn't stop till I had eyes and ears in every corner of the world. But remember, I'd convince you that it was really yours! I'd make it comical, not so serious. Putting the hype on the funny, and the amazing. Rather than the sad, and the true. I'd promote freedom in the form of choosing to do stupid things. Taking risks. Maybe even give it a catchy anagram. You only live once, after all.

If I was the Devil I'd sit back comfortably. And laugh as you all fought amongst yourselves. Blaming each other for the work I do.

If i was the Devil, well I'd just go about doing exactly the same thing I've been doing for a while now. And you'd be none the wiser. After all, I raised you that way.

This is my way of saying wake up. Of telling you all to stop discrediting everything. To take in every, single, tiny detail in this world of information we live in and rather than REFUSING to even consider certain ideas... to trust nothing. TO QUESTION EVERYTHING. And to ultimately, and wholly.... decide for yourself what's reality... and what's fiction.

This is going to be my official "Write up" or story/poem for the month. My last one was not in the slightest bit written by me, as I said in the initial message. This one, comes entirely from my heart. Hope you enjoyed it.

~Ja mata.

Last edited by Ventriloquist on Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
If I Were The Devil Left_bar_bleue100/100If I Were The Devil Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: If I Were The Devil   If I Were The Devil EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 4:32 pm

always wonder what can i type on these posts. bravo.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: If I Were The Devil   If I Were The Devil EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:20 pm

Well, I simply write... As a form of expression. I mean. To me it's sort of like a painter painting a portrait. Half of the reason I do it, is to challenge myself to stay in practice with something I love. The other half of the reason I do it, is for the mystery in what other people might take from it.

Writing is ESPECIALLY that way, in my opinion. You might interpret something from it I myself had not even thought of while writing. Which is in no way a bad thing, it's amazing really. So... In that regard.

Concerning any of the things I write, er, anyone writes really. Don't be afraid to comment, to question, to debate even. Express what you think about the topic, and what y think I portrayed in my delivery. O.o I'm getting a bit deep here, xD

Basically. Just say whatever comes to mind, however short or long it may be.

And thanks my friend Smile your comments are always welcome.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
If I Were The Devil Left_bar_bleue0/0If I Were The Devil Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: If I Were The Devil   If I Were The Devil EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:03 pm

If I Were The Devil* ?
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: If I Were The Devil   If I Were The Devil EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:40 pm

Fluff Fluff wrote:
If I Were The Devil* ?

Pfft, I noticed it too but only a mean person would point it out.

Nicely done again, Vent.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
If I Were The Devil Left_bar_bleue1000/1000If I Were The Devil Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: If I Were The Devil   If I Were The Devil EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:43 pm

Illuminati! Anyways doh this was the plot of Deus ex
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: If I Were The Devil   If I Were The Devil EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:31 am

Fluff Fluff wrote:
If I Were The Devil* ?

Fixed the title, I'm on a phone right now and when I try to edit my posts it makes the text box super small, so I'll fix the rest later. But yea, thanks seriously fluff Smile.

And muh, concerning dues ex I've heard of it, but never seen the show. Seems legit though
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
If I Were The Devil Left_bar_bleue1000/1000If I Were The Devil Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: If I Were The Devil   If I Were The Devil EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:32 am

Ventriloquist wrote:
Fluff Fluff wrote:
If I Were The Devil* ?

Fixed the title, I'm on a phone right now and when I try to edit my posts it makes the text box super small, so I'll fix the rest later. But yea, thanks seriously fluff Smile.

And muh, concerning dues ex I've heard of it, but never seen the show. Seems legit though

It is a video game XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I Were The Devil   If I Were The Devil Empty

Back to top Go down

If I Were The Devil

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1