Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ODA dueling league

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
ODA dueling league  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0ODA dueling league  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

ODA dueling league  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

After many battles and preparations, I bring to you an event that all members of ODA can challenge themselves to. A chance at proving what you're made of. A chance at going up against the best of the best. I give you, the ODA league.

ODA dueling league  - Page 2 Oda_le10

So what is the ODA league?

The ODA league is a challenge available to the members of ODA. We have 8 gym leaders currently that you can face and each one has their own badge. If one completes the ODA league and has obtained the 8 badges, we will award them 1000 OD, a 2 weeks glow, and an opportunity to be on the ODA league for themselves.

Who is in the ODA league?

Our current ranking system for the ODA league is as follows:

8th gym leader: iAmFlam3ezZ // Down In Flames
7th gym leader: Superion Maximus // Muh1
6th gym leader: Hero // Orange Spark
5th gym leader: Darksoul // [TDL] Darksoul
4th gym leader: Yuya // Don Patch!
3rd gym leader: Fluff Fluff // Fluff Fluff
2nd gym leader: Rafael // Killmatronix1999
1st gym leader: Ventriloquist // DuelOni

Note: Gym leaders inactive for an extended period of time without excuse may be removed from the ODA league.

How do I challenge them?

Simply start with facing a gym leader of your choice. When you defeat them you will be awarded their badge. Each gym leader uses their own unique deck so be prepared for a variety of challenges.

Note for leaders: If you plan on changing your deck let me know so I can update our roster. No two gym leaders can use the same deck.

What if they're not online?

If the person you are looking for is not online (due to timezone issues or otherwise) just send them a private message and setup a time to duel.  

What will the format of the matches be?

The deck you use to challenge the ODA league must remain the same throughout the entire challenge. You are not permitted to use ftk/deck-out/burn/win condition decks. Duels will be held as matches with siding. TCG format exclusively.

What happens if I lose a match?

Your amount of badges will still be kept in tact. You don't have to start from the beginning again. The journey will not be easy regardless, though. If you lose a match you are still locked in your deck for the league challenge.
Spoiler:

What if I want to change decks?

If you feel that your deck just isn't cutting it in the current league challenge, you may relinquish your progress in the league and start over. This means that you would forfeit all badges you currently own and start fresh with a new deck. Note: progress will not be recovered from previous attempts. If you start over with another deck, your old progress is lost for good.

What do I do if I win a match?

Provide a screenshot of you defeating the gym leader in question and you'll be awarded the badge. Then you can move onto the next gym. Gym leaders should also post what duels they win.

Any other questions you may private message to myself.

Good luck. We'll be awaiting your challenge.

~Fluff Fluff

Last edited by Fluff Fluff on Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:28 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
ODA dueling league  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100ODA dueling league  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:21 pm

now we duel aaron since muh said he's challenging us
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:
ODA dueling league  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100ODA dueling league  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:28 pm

Aaron, its time to get your game on.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:25 pm

Guys, please let the next posts have to do with the actual league and not one of your conversations. If you would like to do something like this may I suggest a new topic?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
ODA dueling league  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000ODA dueling league  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:44 pm

Is the oda league gonna be a sub forum where each of us makes our own gym or does everything just get posted here
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Superion Maximus wrote:
Is the oda league gonna be a sub forum where each of us makes our own gym or does everything just get posted here

I like that idea, it would be a nice thing actually.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 4:16 pm

Sub forum wouldn't be a bad idea...it's work though. XD

Ultimately, it's Fluff's brainchild. I believe a decision like that is best left up, and at most suggested to him. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:
ODA dueling league  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0ODA dueling league  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:14 pm

Well I think that it should just all be posted here tbh. Don't spam up this shit either. I'd like to keep it solely for challengers wins/losses. Any questions you have just pm to me.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:15 pm

muh mentioned that aaron wants to challenge the gyms
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:27 pm

Fluff, if I may suggest making a separate thread for discussion, and another (this one being one, and a new one being the other, which ever way you decide to make each go..) for the actual statics only. In the discussion thread,yea sur ramble and debate about who's gym is the best, and who's sexy and who's not. Let them go at it.

In the statistics thread make sure you say in the beginning it's NOT. A discussion thread, then rather than yell a anyone who doesn't listen. Very simply just delete any non stat related posts, eventually people will get the hint, and use it properly.

I wouldn't even say this, except for the fact that ODA is a rather "free" and on top of that "chatty" community, which is good, cuz it's lively and energetic. But can make some topics seem cloggy.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:00 pm

Rafael wrote:
muh mentioned that aaron wants to challenge the gyms

If Aaron wants to challenge us he can start with anyone and get the gym badges.

As far as a separate forum, I may make one. For right now I'm just figuring a few things out.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:40 am

Fair Nuff fluffy. And not a separate forum though o.o just a separate thread o.o
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:43 am

I messaged Hero about it so hopefully something goes through.
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:32 am

Rewards, prizes?
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:42 am

If someone obtains all 8 badges they get 1k OD and a 2 weeks glow. If they're good enough, a chance to join the league.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:42 am

so it is 1 life only or?
Back to top Go down

MK.

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:04 am

Is anyone brave enough to do the nuzzlocke challenge?
Also shouldn't gym leaders say what type (deck) are using?
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:35 am

this isn't pokemon. and yes, some people did the nuzlocke. and now, we don't need to say what deck
Back to top Go down

MK.

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 12:15 pm

I'm Challenging this league.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 1:56 pm

Mmm better luck next time buddy, ggs

Beat MK 2-1

(I think we are supposed to document our wins vs people)

Back to top Go down

MK.

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:11 pm

Then I confirm.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:14 pm

Rafael wrote:
so it is 1 life only or?

No that'd make this a little difficult. If they lose to a league member they don't have to start over again. We're mainly in a beta stage atm testing what will work.
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:18 pm

Won 2-1 v.s Muh, first win of the league Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:18 pm

but like i said already fluff. everybody will be able to become part of the gym/champ/4
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
ODA dueling league  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000ODA dueling league  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:19 pm

Sasukat wrote:
Won 2-1 v.s Muh, first win of the league Very Happy

Confirm Dead draws op
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:20 pm

Das okay, they can just replace the weak link *coughYoucough*..i mean, what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ODA dueling league

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next