Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

These new cards......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Phoenixofpain

Leona

These new cards...... Empty
PostSubject: These new cards......   These new cards...... EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 2:38 am

For those who don't know there are 2 new cards revealed for Dragons of Legend. The first is the least broken of the two, Guarded Treasure.

Activate this card by discarding 5 cards, draw 2 cards. While this card is on the field draw 2 cards instead of 1 for your normal draw during your Draw Phase.

Honestly, i don't mind this cards effect that much. I do mind the effect of the second card. Soul Charge.

Target any number of monsters in your Graveyard, Special Summon them and if you do you lose 1000 Life Points for each monster Special Summoned by this effect. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this card. You can only activate 1 Soul Charge per turn.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
These new cards...... Left_bar_bleue100/100These new cards...... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: These new cards......   These new cards...... EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 3:04 am

Mmm

Why couldn't they just bring back Monster Reborn? WOULD SOLVE THIS! I mean 1 monster from either players grave was bad? This thing can summon 5 from your grave. THANK YOU KONAMI! Now OTK's will be more abundant Neutral . Thinking about torrentialing me? THATS FINE! I'll use Soul Charge right after and get back my field anyway so your efforts were for nothing. All I gotta do is wait 1 turn, and with this field you think you can DO anything worth while?

Mmm and with Pendulums coming out this couldn't have come at a better time man. >.> If they just brought back Reborn..... We wouldn't have to really deal with this....

As for Treasure, not that bad. It could be a problem in....Fableds, maybe darkworld. But MST is a thing Very Happy that Soul Charge annoys me....

Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
These new cards...... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000These new cards...... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: These new cards......   These new cards...... EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 3:44 am

yes don pay 5k lifepoints to undo a torrential XD
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: These new cards......   These new cards...... EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 3:45 am

Guys its to speed up the game, i like it.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
These new cards...... Left_bar_bleue0/0These new cards...... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: These new cards......   These new cards...... EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 3:47 am

KONAMI YOU FUCKING PRICKS WHERES AIR FORTRESS ZIGURAT AND ARMOR MONSTERS

I'm happy they made these. It's always a good time when cards I loved in the anime come real. Depending on how they word Guarded Treasure it may be a cost to discard the 5 cards so I don't think it'll work in Dark Worlds. It'll be much better than that knock off Mystical Cards of Light.

Soul Charge has potential to become very good. The drawbacks of 1k per monster and not being able to do battle phase that turn may very well give the opponent a chance to make a comeback. The more you revive the more you suffer. If you're on the low end of lifepoints around 2000 you're not gonna benefit much from this unless you and your opponent have very few cards left and you use this card to make SHARK and steal their last monster. It's not a bad card at all. For all of those people who love making character decks, I'm sure they'll absolutely love this for a Rafael deck minus the fact that Butterfly Dagger is banned huehuehue
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
These new cards...... Left_bar_bleue100/100These new cards...... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: These new cards......   These new cards...... EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 5:39 am

Ventriloquist supports what Konami is doing lately Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: These new cards......   These new cards...... EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:42 am

Fluff Fluff wrote:
KONAMI YOU FUCKING PRICKS WHERES AIR FORTRESS ZIGURAT AND ARMOR MONSTERS

I'm happy they made these. It's always a good time when cards I loved in the anime come real. Depending on how they word Guarded Treasure it may be a cost to discard the 5 cards so I don't think it'll work in Dark Worlds. It'll be much better than that knock off Mystical Cards of Light.

Soul Charge has potential to become very good. The drawbacks of 1k per monster and not being able to do battle phase that turn may very well give the opponent a chance to make a comeback. The more you revive the more you suffer. If you're on the low end of lifepoints around 2000 you're not gonna benefit much from this unless you and your opponent have very few cards left and you use this card to make SHARK and steal their last monster. It's not a bad card at all. For all of those people who love making character decks, I'm sure they'll absolutely love this for a Rafael deck minus the fact that Butterfly Dagger is banned huehuehue

FLUFF YOU CUNT BITCH COME AT ME BRO! LEAVE DAGGER ALONE BISH! FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Draco
HP:
These new cards...... Left_bar_bleue410/500These new cards...... Empty_bar_bleue  (410/500)

PostSubject: Re: These new cards......   These new cards...... EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:30 pm

Bring back monster reborn. that way i can use it in tournaments.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: These new cards......   These new cards...... EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 2:26 pm

they will never bring it back. ever. so ha, in your face
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
These new cards...... Left_bar_bleue410/500These new cards...... Empty_bar_bleue  (410/500)

PostSubject: Re: These new cards......   These new cards...... EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 6:19 pm

I have 3 effing copies. i want to use them.
Back to top Go down

(Pokemon) Meloetta

Leona

PostSubject: Re: These new cards......   These new cards...... EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:22 pm

Its the worst possible cards yet to come out, the cards are extremely overpowered but for slow decks, especially slow warrior and spellcaster decks, it would instantly start a new era. They need to get rid of the cards and not bring them back
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: These new cards......   These new cards...... EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:28 pm

much hate. i disagree
Back to top Go down

(Pokemon) Meloetta

Leona

PostSubject: Re: These new cards......   These new cards...... EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:29 pm

but they are terrible, all creativity will be gone
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: These new cards......   These new cards...... EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:33 pm

heh. what haven't you learn in yugioh? if something "broken" (as called by most people) is revealed to come out, prepare for a tougher shitstorm. aka shark, zenmainess, stardust, quasar. cards that get beaten relatively easy. what are they now? a part of a regular basis apart from quasar and stardust as of recent. so yeah. you're wrong
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
These new cards...... Left_bar_bleue84/84These new cards...... Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: These new cards......   These new cards...... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:46 pm

PimpinEveryNubInSlifer wrote:
Guys its to speed up the game, i like it.
At what point did the game slow back down?
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: These new cards......   These new cards...... EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:55 pm

(Pokemon) Meloetta wrote:
but they are terrible, all creativity will be gone

If there was any creativity left in the game, Zexal wouldn't exist, and konami wouldn't have to revist old cards or create basciallt other versions of them
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: These new cards......   These new cards...... EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:59 pm

so erm. you're saying that zexal didn't bring any creativity? listen here. what are xyzs then? not creative at all kay
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: These new cards......   These new cards...... EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:05 pm

not saying that. XYZs are cool. Zexal isn't. Aliens here, ghosts there. Sooooooo original
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
These new cards...... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000These new cards...... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: These new cards......   These new cards...... EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:48 pm

you really didn't watch it much? because that thing u just said dosn't make sense
Back to top Go down

DeadLockx

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: These new cards......   These new cards...... EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:54 pm

first card is actually good for fabelds
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: These new cards......   These new cards...... EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:56 pm

Guarded treasure is pretty bad even in fabled
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
These new cards...... Left_bar_bleue84/84These new cards...... Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: These new cards......   These new cards...... EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:27 pm

I've been playing Guarded Treasure a bit in Lightsworns. Surprisingly not bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These new cards......   These new cards...... Empty

Back to top Go down

These new cards......

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1