Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys, sorry here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sorry :[

Lucian

Hey guys, sorry here. Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys, sorry here.   Hey guys, sorry here. EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:34 am

Heyyy, I'm a friend of fluff's. I just recently got into ygo and i feel like an academy would be great to help me improve and make new friends. Hopefully I can keep everyone entertained Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Hey guys, sorry here. Left_bar_bleue0/0Hey guys, sorry here. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, sorry here.   Hey guys, sorry here. EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:14 am

Welcome to ODA man. Glad to see you here!
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:
Hey guys, sorry here. Left_bar_bleue100/100Hey guys, sorry here. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, sorry here.   Hey guys, sorry here. EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:01 am

Hello and welcome to ODA, I hope you enjoy your stay here! Very Happy Always good to see another person here!
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Hey guys, sorry here. Left_bar_bleue100/100Hey guys, sorry here. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, sorry here.   Hey guys, sorry here. EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:10 pm

Fluff's friend ;-;

I mean, welcome to the academy. If you got any questions, feel free to ask me or any other member of staff. You can always ask Fluff, he is staff and your friend. And lastly, enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down

Nikosan

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, sorry here.   Hey guys, sorry here. EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:09 pm

Welcome to ODA if you need duels feel free to Pm me on DN whenever you see me. I dont mind helping a new player out.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, sorry here.   Hey guys, sorry here. EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:13 pm

Nikosan wrote:
Welcome to ODA if you need duels feel free to Pm me on DN whenever you see me. I dont mind helping a new player out.

Or you can ask someone semi-good, free wins are not even fun xD
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Hey guys, sorry here. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hey guys, sorry here. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, sorry here.   Hey guys, sorry here. EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:15 pm

welcome to the academy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, sorry here.   Hey guys, sorry here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, sorry here.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-