Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!


Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Number 0 and Number 99

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Superion Maximus

Leona

Posts : 3080
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 20
Location : Cybertron

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Age: 2 million

PostSubject: Number 0 and Number 99   Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Number F0: Future Utopia


Quote :
2 Xyz Monsters
Cannot be destroyed by battle, also you take no battle damage from battles involving this card. When this card battles an opponent's monster: Take control of that monster until the end of the Battle Phase. During either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then activate 1 of these effects:
● This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.
● You take no effect damage.

Number 99: Utopia Dragun


Quote :
? Level 10 monsters
Cannot be destroyed by battle except with a "Number" monster. Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 "Number" Xyz Monster from your Graveyard. Its effects are negated. If this card would leave your side of the field because a card effect: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate that effect, also destroy all other monsters on the field, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the combined ATK of the destroyed monsters on the field.

only one more utopia and well have 10
heres hoping the manga makes another Smile


Guest owes me money!



[06:28:59] C.C. : Hero. Muh may be a troll. But the man knowxs damned well how to duel.
[06:29:03] C.C. : Why isn't he in?

[22:24:47 19/04/14] * Superion Maximus bitchslaps all of u
[22:25:11 19/04/14] DarkSoul : That bitchslap echoed throughout all space and summoned Palkia
My favourite images

Official 7th gym leader of the ODA League

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Beelzemon

Lucian

Posts : 2960
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-07-01
Age : 26

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age: 25

PostSubject: Re: Number 0 and Number 99   Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:59 pm

well actually, joey was more beast-warrior x.x






Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Posts : 4045
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-10-07
Age : 23
Location : Mist Valley

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
0/0  (0/0)
Age: 20

PostSubject: Re: Number 0 and Number 99   Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:16 pm

You get what I mean though. The 3 reasons I listed above for anime decks/characters being good sum up the entirety of every yugioh anime that ever existed.




Spoiler:
 


gg huru no re http://i.imgur.com/66AMZQI.png
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Posts : 2960
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-07-01
Age : 26

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age: 25

PostSubject: Re: Number 0 and Number 99   Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:28 pm

well it's a fucking card show. it needs to be more luck than pokemon and beyblade -_-






Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Posts : 4045
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-10-07
Age : 23
Location : Mist Valley

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
0/0  (0/0)
Age: 20

PostSubject: Re: Number 0 and Number 99   Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:34 pm

#downwithchildrenscardgames




Spoiler:
 


gg huru no re http://i.imgur.com/66AMZQI.png
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Posts : 2960
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-07-01
Age : 26

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age: 25

PostSubject: Re: Number 0 and Number 99   Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:41 pm

lawl






Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Posts : 3080
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 20
Location : Cybertron

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Age: 2 million

PostSubject: Re: Number 0 and Number 99   Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:34 pm

Fluff Fluff wrote:
Yea. Like come on. Same thing with Joey and Kaiba's decks. Nearly every card in there had no correlation to another. Joey's ALMOST had a theme of warriors going and Kaiba's for dragons but still. There was literally no consistency power to their decks and IF they drew something that helped it was either

1. Complete bullshit miracle draw
2. A card that is so broken it can never exist irl
3. A card that had a ruling COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from the actual card irl

complete bullshit miracle draws happen on dn too

just make sure to shout the characters catch phrase and it should work


Guest owes me money!



[06:28:59] C.C. : Hero. Muh may be a troll. But the man knowxs damned well how to duel.
[06:29:03] C.C. : Why isn't he in?

[22:24:47 19/04/14] * Superion Maximus bitchslaps all of u
[22:25:11 19/04/14] DarkSoul : That bitchslap echoed throughout all space and summoned Palkia
My favourite images

Official 7th gym leader of the ODA League

Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Moderator

Posts : 4394
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-08-31
Location : Hokage Mansion

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Re: Number 0 and Number 99   Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:36 pm

Superion Maximus wrote:
Fluff Fluff wrote:
Yea. Like come on. Same thing with Joey and Kaiba's decks. Nearly every card in there had no correlation to another. Joey's ALMOST had a theme of warriors going and Kaiba's for dragons but still. There was literally no consistency power to their decks and IF they drew something that helped it was either

1. Complete bullshit miracle draw
2. A card that is so broken it can never exist irl
3. A card that had a ruling COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from the actual card irl

complete bullshit miracle draws happen on dn too

just make sure to shout the characters catch phrase and it should work

I read miracles as "Miracle Fusion", I sack them on Dn too much. Or even bubbleman.




-Knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation-
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Posts : 3080
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 20
Location : Cybertron

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Age: 2 million

PostSubject: Re: Number 0 and Number 99   Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:37 pm

Hero wrote:
Superion Maximus wrote:
Fluff Fluff wrote:
Yea. Like come on. Same thing with Joey and Kaiba's decks. Nearly every card in there had no correlation to another. Joey's ALMOST had a theme of warriors going and Kaiba's for dragons but still. There was literally no consistency power to their decks and IF they drew something that helped it was either

1. Complete bullshit miracle draw
2. A card that is so broken it can never exist irl
3. A card that had a ruling COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from the actual card irl

complete bullshit miracle draws happen on dn too

just make sure to shout the characters catch phrase and it should work

I read miracles as "Miracle Fusion", I sack them on Dn too much. Or even bubbleman.


shu shu go away wrong topic


Guest owes me money!



[06:28:59] C.C. : Hero. Muh may be a troll. But the man knowxs damned well how to duel.
[06:29:03] C.C. : Why isn't he in?

[22:24:47 19/04/14] * Superion Maximus bitchslaps all of u
[22:25:11 19/04/14] DarkSoul : That bitchslap echoed throughout all space and summoned Palkia
My favourite images

Official 7th gym leader of the ODA League

Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Posts : 4045
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-10-07
Age : 23
Location : Mist Valley

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
0/0  (0/0)
Age: 20

PostSubject: Re: Number 0 and Number 99   Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:04 pm

I do shout it sometimes though :/ I say "heart of the cards, guide me" and I end up top decking Rai-Oh after they summoned 2 Karakuri, Stardust, and Naturia Beast




Spoiler:
 


gg huru no re http://i.imgur.com/66AMZQI.png
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Posts : 3080
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 20
Location : Cybertron

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Age: 2 million

PostSubject: Re: Number 0 and Number 99   Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:10 pm

Fluff Fluff wrote:
I do shout it sometimes though :/ I say "heart of the cards, guide me" and I end up top decking Rai-Oh after they summoned 2 Karakuri, Stardust, and Naturia Beast

it only works when your playing your decks

also yugi said believe in the heart of the cards if im not mistaken


Guest owes me money!



[06:28:59] C.C. : Hero. Muh may be a troll. But the man knowxs damned well how to duel.
[06:29:03] C.C. : Why isn't he in?

[22:24:47 19/04/14] * Superion Maximus bitchslaps all of u
[22:25:11 19/04/14] DarkSoul : That bitchslap echoed throughout all space and summoned Palkia
My favourite images

Official 7th gym leader of the ODA League

Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Posts : 4045
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-10-07
Age : 23
Location : Mist Valley

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
0/0  (0/0)
Age: 20

PostSubject: Re: Number 0 and Number 99   Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:13 pm

Superion Maximus wrote:
Fluff Fluff wrote:
I do shout it sometimes though :/ I say "heart of the cards, guide me" and I end up top decking Rai-Oh after they summoned 2 Karakuri, Stardust, and Naturia Beast

it only works when your playing your decks

also yugi said believe in the heart of the cards if im not mistaken

He said the one I said a couple times though. I do remember. I say it when I'm running my Boxers but it never works when I need it ;-;




Spoiler:
 


gg huru no re http://i.imgur.com/66AMZQI.png
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Posts : 2960
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-07-01
Age : 26

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age: 25

PostSubject: Re: Number 0 and Number 99   Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:38 pm

Superion Maximus wrote:
it only works when your playing your decks

erm dude. what about the decks that weren't in an anime?






Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Posts : 3080
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 20
Location : Cybertron

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Age: 2 million

PostSubject: Re: Number 0 and Number 99   Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:02 am

Killmatronix wrote:
Superion Maximus wrote:
it only works when your playing your decks

erm dude. what about the decks that weren't in an anime?

there cursed to never have a phrase to shout out that gives them perfect luck sacking


Guest owes me money!



[06:28:59] C.C. : Hero. Muh may be a troll. But the man knowxs damned well how to duel.
[06:29:03] C.C. : Why isn't he in?

[22:24:47 19/04/14] * Superion Maximus bitchslaps all of u
[22:25:11 19/04/14] DarkSoul : That bitchslap echoed throughout all space and summoned Palkia
My favourite images

Official 7th gym leader of the ODA League

Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Posts : 2960
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-07-01
Age : 26

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age: 25

PostSubject: Re: Number 0 and Number 99   Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:11 am

:3 hooray






Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Number 0 and Number 99   Today at 10:18 pm

Back to top Go down
 

Number 0 and Number 99

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Off Topic-