Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets Left_bar_bleue0/0Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets Empty
PostSubject: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:14 am

I haven't made a deck discussion thread in like... forever ._.

So I've been fiddling around with possibilities of new decks to make. I've gone as far as making a Six Samurai and Chain Burn deck out of being desperate for entertainment. I used to run Gimmick Puppets before they got all of their new support when literally all you could run was 3 Magnet, 3 Necro, and 3 Junk Puppet. The rest was filled in with mass Machina support. I'll be quite honest: I truthfully think a lot of the new support has made Gimmicks more confusing to run and most of said support cuts down heavily on your hand advantage. With the addition of the rank-up xyzs though, it made me slightly reconsider. So here's what I'm attempting to try:

Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets KII4HFO

1 Genex Ally Birdman
3 Gimmick Puppet Necro Doll
3 Gimmick Puppet Magne Doll
3 Gimmick Puppet Shadow Feeler (human centipede)
2 Gimmick Puppet Gear Changer
2 Machina Gearframe
2 Machina Fortress
2 Gearspring Spirit

1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole
1 Limiter Removal
3 Junk Puppet
2 Puppet Ritual
2 Inferno Reckless Summon
2 Rank-up Magic Numeron Force
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Trade-in
2 Mystical Space Typhoon

2 Royal Decree

Side and extra deck: under debatable construction

So basically what I'd be shooting for is a mass spam on rank 8s (what the fuck else is new puppets?) with the potential of wiping my opponent's field with C40. There's a lot of debate over the use of some of the new support. Scissor Arms I never really understood why it was all that good. It's not a level 8 and it only sends 1 to the grave which I could even just use Foolish Burial for. Humpty Dumpty is another one that could potentially be good but it's not like you can overlay with it. Unless I ran Galaxy Queen's Light, I don't see how a lot of the level 4 Gimmicks would do well here.

Bring on the suggestions and criticism.

Edit: It semi-works. Went 2-1 against some Malefic/Earthbound mix. I would have beat some Fire Fist shit but me, being slow, didn't summon Fortress on my end phase and let his Bear attack me directly :l

Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets MikKlV2

Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EOnMFSw

And then this happened:

Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets VYQiR2Y
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets Left_bar_bleue100/100Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 10:33 am

queen's light only works on lv 7 and up
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:
Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets Left_bar_bleue0/0Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 3:48 pm

Killmatronix wrote:
queen's light only works on lv 7 and up

Well yea. So I'd have something like Scissor Arms while I special summon Necro Doll and use Galaxy Queen's light to make two level 8s. That was my logic. But that seems like a huge waste of time when I could just have two level 8s to begin with.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets Left_bar_bleue100/100Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 5:10 pm

scissor arms is lv 4
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 5:47 pm

Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets 300px-GalaxyQueensLight-REDU-EN-C-1E

Your point?
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 5:53 pm

oooooooh i failed
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:31 am

seems pretty solid

if it was my deck i would run tachyon and neo tachyon just for broken ability though
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:46 am

I edited it slightly since I made the deck. Inferno Reckless Summon is amazing but is a dead draw half the time when I can't mass spam. Aside from that I think the deck needs something else but idk what

Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets SOfeML9
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:47 am

why aren't you running chaos rank-up...
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:56 am

Hey reasoning is my tech get your own!

also sometimes numeron code can be a pain id suggest only one numeron with other RuMs
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:00 am

Only reason I run Numeron over Chaos Rank-up is the fact of annoying things that can evade dying with their effects such as Beezle, Stardust, Yoke, Maestroke, and multiple others
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:10 am

Fluff Fluff wrote:
Only reason I run Numeron over Chaos Rank-up is the fact of annoying things that can evade dying with their effects such as Beezle, Stardust, Yoke, Maestroke, and multiple others

thats why you run tachyon and neo :l
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:22 am

Yea but I can't always xyz into them. With Necro Doll I can only xyz into a Gimmick Puppet. I'll prob add those though
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:28 am

Fluff Fluff wrote:
Yea but I can't always xyz into them. With Necro Doll I can only xyz into a Gimmick Puppet. I'll prob add those though

you have nmore of a chance of xyzing into tachyon than drawing one of 2 rank ups XD
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:56 am

Edited the deck strongly. THIS is what it actually looks like now .-.

Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets 5HkW4x9

Any other comments?
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 9:00 am

yes. remove the gimmick puppet component and make yourself gadget machina .-.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:33 pm

B-b-b-but I already have Machina Gadgets .-.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:54 pm

then erase the deck completely -.-
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:06 pm

But it's one of the only decks I'm good at ;-;
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:06 pm

you suck then T.T
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:08 pm

At least I'm not one of those Sacksworn fags that takes no talent whatsoever to use their deck. I haven't dropped to the complete bottom of the ladder
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:09 pm

indeed. but they win their games :-;
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:10 pm

Anyone can win with a cheap deck though. I mean christ, look at what I do first turn

Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets Syyxgej
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:11 pm

cheap shet
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets GPQ0Ay0

Just did this in the two minutes since my last post to show again, anyone can win with cheap decks .-. granted he was more of a noob than I thought but I started at half lifepoints to show I could still win. I could have started with 3 lp and I still would have won
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets   Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets Empty

Back to top Go down

Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next