Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Good

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
For Good Left_bar_bleue84/84For Good Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

For Good Empty
PostSubject: For Good   For Good EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 5:04 am

In light of everything, I admit I was wrong on a lot of things, but the amount of ridiculousness that came from this is out of hand.

The Staff of this site, targeting members for no reason, slandering their names in the chat box, throwing real-life information around like its candy? Hell no. I will not sit back and just let this one blow over, because it won't happen.

Fluff and Lexi. Both of you can rot in hell. You don't have a right to call my wife a slut just for being angry with me.

Hero, Ryuk, Pride, Jason, Vent, Pimp: you guys are the best and I'll miss you.

Non staff. Slayer, TC, Misa, Valkoor. Everyone who wasn't a prick. I will miss you and think of you fondly.

Those who wish to keep in touch, Skype or Facebook me: Nottulordofight.

ODA is on its last legs. This site will fall by year's end. I will not let anyone sign up here if I can help it. A site that is meant to be a friendly YuGiOh site has become nothing but a virtual high school for those who seek and craze drama. Those who are wise enough will follow me on my way out the door, or else you might be the next person they target.

*And with his words spoken, the former admin and possibly most active and involved member of the academy marched for the door. His Ra Yellow blazer was slung to the wall without care and his OD scattered to the air. The ones who ran him off would regret ever crossing him, even if they did not know it yet. The academy would perish with his leaving, of this he was certain.*
Back to top Go down

For Good

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-