Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK Left_bar_bleue100/100YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK Empty
PostSubject: YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK   YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 4:27 am

In spite of recent events, im sick of this place. I know what nottu did was stupid and idiotic, but does anyone look at it differently. What he did was for this place. He did what he coudl to make sure it doesn't die when it was in the shitter. He even conffessed about it, yet everyone including staff if treating him like and blazer liek trash, and im disappointed in everyone. You people could accept a man who was ip banned twice and treat him with respect when he treated alot of us like garbage. Yet a man who did what he could to help you peopel is treated with hate even his wife is treated with hate. I can't stand when people show the worst in humanity.

EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU WHO TREATED THEM LIKE SHIT. I DISPIESE U ALL AND I HOPE U ALL GROW UP AND GET OVER IT
Back to top Go down

Neji

Leona

PostSubject: Re: YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK   YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 4:44 am

Black Feathers wrote:
EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU WHO TREATED THEM LIKE SHIT. I DISPIESE U ALL AND I HOPE U ALL GROW UP AND GET OVER IT

That's a bit hypocritical don't you think?

I personally don't give a flying shit about what happened. What I do care about is how my best friend and friends in the staff group ended up being stressed out due to a lie.
You don't just multi-account and rank up to admin. Being an administrator is about trust and showing you can do your fair share to help the forum. Nottu lost that trust by pretending to be a person he was not. That may not seem like much, but that's a lot. More than a lot.

It's kind of like your mother going up to you after 20 years and confessing that she was a man. You'd be pissed as hell and probably wouldn't want to be alive anymore. It's pretty damn big to lie about all of that.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK Left_bar_bleue1000/1000YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK   YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 4:45 am

Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK Left_bar_bleue84/84YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK   YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 4:48 am

Don't bother defending it Slayer. Let them go about their lives. Clearly no one cares about slandering an innocent woman's name in a public chat.
Back to top Go down

Ryuk

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK   YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Black Feathers wrote:
In spite of recent events, im sick of this place. I know what nottu did was stupid and idiotic, but does anyone look at it differently. What he did was for this place. He did what he coudl to make sure it doesn't die when it was in the shitter. He even conffessed about it, yet everyone including staff if treating him like and blazer liek trash, and im disappointed in everyone. You people could accept a man who was ip banned twice and treat him with respect when he treated alot of us like garbage. Yet a man who did what he could to help you peopel is treated with hate even his wife is treated with hate. I can't stand when people show the worst in humanity.

And you this why? i get you like nottu and all that but why ? , you couldve just tell the people on the chat but bring this to a topic is fucking stupid and im getting tired of everyone bitching around with this thing , grow the fuck up and forget about it he admited and again to all the people that think he demoted himself , HE DIDNT , hero and i talked with him so you can shut up with that again grow up

Topic Locked
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK Left_bar_bleue100/100YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK   YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:22 pm

Sorry but need to post one thing. Feathers. Me and Ryuk are doing our best. Nottu demoted himself after we all talked about it. People can be IP banned for this but we decided to leave it as demotion because of all the good he has done for the academy. And about the Blazer thing. For those who were online at the time of the JOKE, they know it was a joke. And for those who don't, don't ask on stupid rumours and bully people online. If you don't know the story than don't bother calling a woman anything bad. Grow up and act mature. I don't care if you talk about the multi account stuff but leave the stupid Blazer rumour alone. If someone bring its up, I will take action. whether its staff or members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK   YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK Empty

Back to top Go down

YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1