Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

JasonRy8

Zed

Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. Empty
PostSubject: Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on.   Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Well, in all of light of what has happened here. I will be leaving, for good. Who am I to trust here after this incident? Doesn't seem to be anyone at all. I've had a good run, Farewell after tonight as of writing. Whoever knows me offline of ODA, you know where to find me.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. Left_bar_bleue84/84Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on.   Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:35 pm

This is my doing and I'm sorry Jason.
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on.   Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:36 pm

Either way Nottu, you've dug yourself and possibly ODA its coffin. Unbelieveable! My god, just **** me.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. Left_bar_bleue0/0Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on.   Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:37 pm

Au revior sir.  You will be in my heart forever...

*Locks in cage*

I don't even know what I'm saying, but I'll see you around.  It was a pleasure.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:
Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. Left_bar_bleue100/100Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on.   Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:48 pm

It was a pleasure knowing you, although we did not talk that often. Good luck for the future.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. Left_bar_bleue100/100Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on.   Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:27 pm

Wow, Now I am starting to take this less like a Joke. I am sorry this happened Jason. Hope you come back when you can.
Back to top Go down

Ryuk

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on.   Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:31 pm

JasonRy8 wrote:
Well, in all of light of what has happened here. I will be leaving, for good. Who am I to trust here after this incident? Doesn't seem to be anyone at all. I've had a good run, Farewell after tonight as of writing. Whoever knows me offline of ODA, you know where to find me.

All of this , BS , we all know the real reason E_E
Btw i like you but stop being an attention whore like you said this 5 times in the chat E_E
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. Left_bar_bleue0/0Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on.   Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:36 pm

See ya.
Back to top Go down

Sylveon

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Katia Sylver
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on.   Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:52 pm

good bye. respect lost.
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on.   Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:20 am

Hate me or not, but I've decided to retract the decision, only a little. Blazer and Nottu already know they're on a tight leash with me, very tight. To sasu if he sees this, I still allow him to give Ryuk Obby tester but I can be called on to test anyone if needed and I will be on here no more than 4 days a week after midnight tonight. Seems everyone's cries have called me back, only a little.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on.   Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:20 am

G'bye.
Back to top Go down

Ryuk

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on.   Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:37 am

JasonRy8 wrote:
Seems everyone's cries have called me back, only a little.

What?? U On Drugs???!!
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on.   Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:42 am

Ryuk wrote:
JasonRy8 wrote:

What?? U On Drugs???!!

Roflmao.
Back to top Go down

Sylveon

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on.   Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:44 am

No ones cries brought you back. if thats what ur gunna imply when u say ur friends want u here than please leave ._.
Back to top Go down

Ryuk

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on.   Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:45 am

Hero wrote:
Ryuk wrote:
JasonRy8 wrote:

What?? U On Drugs???!!

Roflmao.

Im fucking Srs , you are just being an attention whore right now , saying all that bs just to say that its just ............... wow i dont know what to say ._.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on.   Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:47 am

Lock this thing, ffs. Stop feeding.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on.   Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:48 am

Good point. Jason is back, no point of this topic. Topic locked.
Back to top Go down

Sylveon

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on.   Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:48 am

ty hero
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on.   Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on. Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewell ODA: The Chaos will live on.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1