Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. Left_bar_bleue100/100Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge.   Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:54 am

Sadly, my text is too long for it to be in rainbow so, I must use purple for it.

Hello, Blazer here and I'm letting everyone know about my Nuzelocke Challenge that I have started on my Emerald Version. I enjoy third gen so much that I decided to start here. I have done a Hero Mode which is where you depend only on your starter for the entire game. Since everyone was doing a Nuzlocke, I decided to try it out too.

For the rules, I use the actual rules but I do follow some of the optional rules. They include:
Starter Pokemon via ID. I got a female Torchic in this.
Dupe Clause: If I didn't use this, I'd have nothing but Wurmples and Poochyenas.
First Pokemon: In RSE, you can't get Pokeballs til you defeat your rival. I took the chance to write down what I encountered to catch those since those are my legit first ones I ran into. I did get a Wingul and Poochyena.
Use of healing items. I don't use anything like Potions or Antidotes. I sell the ones I find. I do use berries since they're rare. The battery on my game has died so I can't grow any.
I depend on the Pokemon Center to heal my team. Loophole: Storage Box will heal your Pokemon.
Will catch a shiny when I find it.
Fleeing. You can't do it. I battle everything! This also means using the moves such as Teleport, Roar, Whirlwind, etc.
As my own personal rule: I use the gyms as a guide to go back and get one single Pokemon on a route that I want. But, I have to catch it when the first one pops up.
Example: I beat Roxanne, I can go from Little Root to the Wismur cave to catch one Pokemon of my choice. I already caught a Ralts so I didn't need to go back to get one. Beat Brawly, can only go back and catch something in the cave. Sableye, here I come. See where I'm going? This is my own personal rule so that I can get some diversity.

Here is my team:
Ember: Female Comusken
Him: Male Beautifly Him = His Infernal Majesty for the song, Wings of a Butterfly
Diablo: Male Poochyena
Sirnight: Male Ralts
Skyla: Female Wingull
Demise: Male Marill; got his name due to Huge Power.

I will keep everyone updated on my progress!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge.   Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:58 am

Oh nice. Good luck on the Nuzlocke
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. Left_bar_bleue100/100Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge.   Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:10 am

Thanks, Magi. I'm gonna need it. This game has caused me to feel rather anxious about it. I hate having anxiety. I'm so attached to my Pokemon that I don't want them to faint. 'Tis a reason why I'm level grinding them like crazy.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge.   Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:06 am

Wait, you can't grow berries if the internal battery as run dry? Crud. Iv been picking almost all the berries I see.. Anyway good luck on your nuzlock, Emerald is pretty hard to do on nuzlock.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge.   Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:33 pm

good luck blazer. hope that you'll suceed where most of them failed. also ghosts ftw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge.   Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1