Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Wild Gardevoir Appeared

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gardevoir

Leona

A Wild Gardevoir Appeared Empty
PostSubject: A Wild Gardevoir Appeared   A Wild Gardevoir Appeared EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:19 pm

Good day. I found this site while browsing Google today. I loved the Orichalcos arc of Yugioh and thought I'd give this forum a try.

I don't have a Dueling Network account I'm afraid, but that's okay. I'm here to have fun and meet people with similar interests as me. I'm open to answer any questions people may have for me, but let me get some basics out of the way.

1. I am a girl.
2. I am a huge fan of Pokemon and YuGiOh.
3. I play Traditional Format mostly because my friends and I live in the middle of nowhere so we have no reason to play Advanced.
4. I like a lot of decks.
5. My favorite color is emerald green.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
A Wild Gardevoir Appeared Left_bar_bleue100/100A Wild Gardevoir Appeared Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Gardevoir Appeared   A Wild Gardevoir Appeared EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:23 pm

holy fuck :O a garđevoir that actually is a feminine creature?! i HAVE to catch it! gooooooo magikarp!!!!!! *splash splash* -_- fu magikarp.

zup lawl
Back to top Go down

Gardevoir

Leona

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Gardevoir Appeared   A Wild Gardevoir Appeared EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:26 pm

Nice to make your acquaintance Killmatronix.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
A Wild Gardevoir Appeared Left_bar_bleue100/100A Wild Gardevoir Appeared Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Gardevoir Appeared   A Wild Gardevoir Appeared EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:31 pm

i'm very goođ at đoing that as you see :Đ
Back to top Go down

Gardevoir

Leona

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Gardevoir Appeared   A Wild Gardevoir Appeared EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:33 pm

At making people's acquaintance?
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
A Wild Gardevoir Appeared Left_bar_bleue0/0A Wild Gardevoir Appeared Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Gardevoir Appeared   A Wild Gardevoir Appeared EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:23 pm

At least we have another pokemon fan here. Welcome to ODA!
Back to top Go down

Gardevoir

Leona

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Gardevoir Appeared   A Wild Gardevoir Appeared EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:25 pm

Thank you for the kind welcome Fluff. ^-^
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Gardevoir Appeared   A Wild Gardevoir Appeared EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:28 pm

Hello and welcome to ODA. Your name threw me off for a moment cause I went by Gardevoir on several other academies and a few role playing sites too. Anyhow, I'm Blazer Slater but you may call me Blazer or Blazer-Chan. Nice to meet you and I hope you have a great time here.
Back to top Go down

Gardevoir

Leona

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Gardevoir Appeared   A Wild Gardevoir Appeared EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:31 pm

Thank you Blazer. I hope to enjoy it here too.
Back to top Go down

Sylveon

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Katia Sylver
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Gardevoir Appeared   A Wild Gardevoir Appeared EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:41 pm

Welcome to ODA =) Pokemon lovers unite!
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
A Wild Gardevoir Appeared Left_bar_bleue84/84A Wild Gardevoir Appeared Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Gardevoir Appeared   A Wild Gardevoir Appeared EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:28 pm

Welcome to ODA. Gardevoir's my favourite Pokemon you know Smile
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Gardevoir Appeared   A Wild Gardevoir Appeared EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:33 pm

Hi im black feathers aka the blackwinged duelist, i like pokemon also garchomp is my fav :3. I hope u have fun here
Back to top Go down

Gardevoir

Leona

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Gardevoir Appeared   A Wild Gardevoir Appeared EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:52 pm

Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes and the kind reception.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Gardevoir Appeared   A Wild Gardevoir Appeared EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:35 pm

*Gets his safari balls ready
*Throws a pokeball in the air
"GO DON PATCH! USE TACKLE!

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE (HOLY COW!)

Hiya, WELCOME TO ODA. The name is Don Patch, i'm not a pokemon >.> but some say I look like one. I'm quite annoying but you will grow to love me :3 (I'm really not that annoying...) . If you need any help feel free to ask me. I know quite a bit about this place here and will be glad to help ya. If you need a deck Razz I can also help you build one. I'm not the best deck builder but i can build you a sturdy deck after a while (depending on the deck). As for pokemon teams, forget it. After Gen 4 I quit and now I half suck at it (I have a pretty decent team on showdown).

Also,

*Throws pokeball at gardevoir like some awesome cowboy who just threw a knife right at your face (Except this is not a knife)

(Then says in an awesome voice)

Catch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Gardevoir Appeared   A Wild Gardevoir Appeared Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wild Gardevoir Appeared

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1