Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas to Help Promote Post Activity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Ideas to Help Promote Post Activity Left_bar_bleue84/84Ideas to Help Promote Post Activity Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

Ideas to Help Promote Post Activity Empty
PostSubject: Ideas to Help Promote Post Activity   Ideas to Help Promote Post Activity EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:33 am

The lack of posting has been bothering me as of late and I feel as though forum posts are what become the foundation and building blocks of the entire site. The members, the forum community, are the ones who lay this foundation but no one has any interest in posting outside of the "First Letter - Last Letter," The Prom King/Queen polls, and whatever topic just happens to be on the Recent list.

This is not acceptable in my opinion. We are a forum are we not? Should we not be posting ideas, discussions, news, articles, showing off art and stories with one another?

I gave some thought to this issue and have a few suggestions that may be used to remedy this.

Firstly, we have few ways of obtaining OD now that there are no lessons and homework posted. One such idea could be to set up an OD award for posting. Nothing major. Perhaps 1 OD per post and 3 OD for making a new topic? I recall an old forum I was on once doing something similar. Heck even Gaia Online pays you gold for posting.

Contests. Something such as a Card Creation contest where people can not only submit their creation, but also discuss what they've made. People can debate if what they've made is a good card, terrible, unbalanced, etc.

New games. Many forums feature a Dice Roll game. It costs a little forum currency to play each day but has a vast payout. Basically do a Lottery for everyone.

These are just a handful of thoughts and I hope they can help ODA prosper.

Thank you
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Ideas to Help Promote Post Activity Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Ideas to Help Promote Post Activity Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to Help Promote Post Activity   Ideas to Help Promote Post Activity EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:59 am

i used to post new cards, articles, guides (with permission) lots and lots of off topics but appearantly it was called spamming so i rarely do those anymore
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Ideas to Help Promote Post Activity Left_bar_bleue84/84Ideas to Help Promote Post Activity Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to Help Promote Post Activity   Ideas to Help Promote Post Activity EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:03 am

Posting several topics is in no way spamming, so long as the topics are legitimate. I say post away Max!
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Ideas to Help Promote Post Activity Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Ideas to Help Promote Post Activity Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to Help Promote Post Activity   Ideas to Help Promote Post Activity EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:17 am

cant on phone no images, code or links
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to Help Promote Post Activity   Ideas to Help Promote Post Activity EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:23 am

You don't have to do it right this second Max. But by all means do so when you can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to Help Promote Post Activity   Ideas to Help Promote Post Activity Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas to Help Promote Post Activity

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1