Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!! Empty
PostSubject: Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:17 pm

This is a lesson of a deck that most people hate. which is six sam
the main thing to do in this deck is to summon shi en and which helps a lot against decks like spell book meny people sides great shougne shien because he is not a realy good card to summon with and it works slow and to summon it its hard in late draws and its late draws with no cards in hand can cost you a duel. now up to the task for this lesson. you need to make a six sam deck and post it here + after some one posts then deck you need to tell its weakness and its power. homework will be in next topic after you do task for this lesson.
you get 10 OD for this task

Last edited by Yugiho200 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sasori

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:18 pm

https://i.imgur.com/gR8es.png

Weaknesses are Torrential Tribute, Mirror Force, Evacuation Device, Solemn Warning and Judgement, Bottomless Trap Hole tribute because it negates the summons of the Six Samurai monsters, thus making their effects useless. Since Six Samurai decks are all about teamwork, having one or less Six Samurai monster on the field doesn't help because some effects require more than one monster. For example, you can't special summon Six Samurai monsters without having them on the field. Six Samurai's gather their power from there abilities, which gives them great field control. For example, Shi En is a great card to control the field, mixed with Great Shogun Shien. Putting in Naturia synchro monsters can destroy your opponent with the right combo. You can take complete control of your opponents field with the right cards...

Last edited by supergamersclub on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:43 pm

nope thats not what i asked for i ment that explain you weakness not name and power need to be explained as well
Back to top Go down

Sasori

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Read it again.
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:00 pm

good you edited it now its fine you get 10 OD for this task
Back to top Go down

Sasori

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:05 pm

If only i could get my rep back...
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:18 pm

sry no wat to un do it i thought you would post a new post for that
Back to top Go down

Monkey D. Luffy

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:34 am

supergamersclub wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/gR8es.png

Weaknesses are Torrential Tribute, Mirror Force, Evacuation Device, Solemn Warning and Judgement, Bottomless Trap Hole tribute because it negates the summons of the Six Samurai monsters, thus making their effects useless. Since Six Samurai decks are all about teamwork, having one or less Six Samurai monster on the field doesn't help because some effects require more than one monster. For example, you can't special summon Six Samurai monsters without having them on the field. Six Samurai's gather their power from there abilities, which gives them great field control. For example, Shi En is a great card to control the field, mixed with Great Shogun Shien. Putting in Naturia synchro monsters can destroy your opponent with the right combo. You can take complete control of your opponents field with the right cards...

If i may add Bottomless Trap Hole doesn't negate a summoning.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:22 am

K first dogy. Bottomless may not negate the summon but is serves the same purpose of sammies: it makes sure it isn't on thde field to allow the effects of more sammies.

Sammies main weakness is to have their summons stopped, namely the first few because, again no more effects of othe sammies needing another sammy on the field. Also this weakness is often overlooked. If you have torrential set, you can let the opponant swarm untill you see a tuner. Then kaboom. BUT REMEMBER: Musakani Magatama can stop this so either have a defense or a backup plan. This is so good because the opponant often burns through their entire hand, swarming with Six Sams. When you take out the monsters you now have card advantage. Finally Rai-Oh. It says no no to gateway. Nuff said.

Strengths are simple. The deck will swarm, sync, and control you with powerful synchros like naturias and Shi En easily. If you let this happen it is hard to come back.

My deck will be submitted soon but I can't right now as I have no access to a PC.
Back to top Go down

Monkey D. Luffy

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:30 am

But, im not really going into all that

It doesnt negate a summoning and thats the only point im trying to make.
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:06 pm

What the evil path you can be in obelisk if your a dorm leader
Back to top Go down

N

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:23 pm

my opp just joined the academy so i will be taking the list of now.LOL

Last edited by Nate River on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:42 pm

idk much about it but it wil work fine i think
Back to top Go down

N

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:07 pm

tnx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Obelisk Blue 2nd lesson!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Dorm Archive :: Obelisk Blue :: Class Room-