Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What should the format for the xyz tournament be?
Tournament bracket
Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) 2agw9kx_th92%Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) 9k7cr8_th
 92% [ 12 ]
Duel when other people are online
Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) 2agw9kx_th8%Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) 9k7cr8_th
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) Left_bar_bleue0/0Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) Empty
PostSubject: Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll)   Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 1:29 am

So on the matter of the xyz boss tournament, I'm hosting a poll to decide the overall format of it. Considering this isn't really a team based tournament much like my last two were I had the idea of setting up tournament brackets. Idk how everyone really feels about this idea.I'll cut off the tournament sign ups once it hits 16 to keep this as smooth as can be in the event that a bracket tournament is chosen. If we don't get 16 (we have 10 atm) I'll figure out an alternate tournament tree. It'll be completely by random assignment that I construct it.

You can discuss below what you all think on the matter. I'm personally neutral with either but if I had to pick I'd probably say bracket. My opinion is just out of the fact that I'd rather not see someone who hasn't participated at all in the tournament get a much better chance at winning because they didn't show up for the first two days when all the massive elimination happened. That's just me but you're all welcome to your opinions. Anyone who isn't participating in the tournament is also welcome to vote. I'd like to see what people think of the idea.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll)   Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 1:55 am

if it turns into brackets ill have to drop out.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:
Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) Left_bar_bleue0/0Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll)   Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:18 am

If you leave i'll cry :c It'll start on a weekend so it'll probably work out well if you can beat everybody's ass to the finals in one weekend
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll)   Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:33 am

Fluff Fluff wrote:
If you leave i'll cry :c It'll start on a weekend so it'll probably work out well if you can beat everybody's ass to the finals in one weekend
well normally i wont duel in brackets but i guess ill try this one time
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll)   Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:56 am

You've made me a happy fluff <3
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) Left_bar_bleue84/84Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll)   Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:58 pm

What's wrong with brackets? It is a tournament after all.
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll)   Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:40 pm

I'm gonna back off for a bit and pick my xyz later ;o
But i'm like 90% sure i'm taking part.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll)   Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:23 pm

The tournament starts on the 21st so you have till then to let me know your xyz if you pick another one, L.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll)   Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:53 pm

Nottu wrote:
I normally dont join in events with brackets cause i can never guarantee if ill be online my opponents when i find out who they are this isnt a problem for me in cross fire can i just duel anyone in the tourny whos online when i am
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll)   Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:35 am

11-1. Yea I think we're doing brackets ._. I was probably gonna do brackets either way just because it's more organized but at least I know what people favor now.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) Left_bar_bleue84/84Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll)   Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:02 am

Superion Maximus wrote:
Nottu wrote:
I normally dont join in events with brackets cause i can never guarantee if ill be online my opponents when i find out who they are this isnt a problem for me in cross fire can i just duel anyone in the tourny whos online when i am
That is why you PM the opponent and schedule a time to duel. Send a duplicate PM to the tournament host so they have a record of when it was sent. If they do not reply or get on when they need to, then no problem for you
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll)   Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:26 pm

Nottu wrote:
Superion Maximus wrote:
Nottu wrote:
That is why you PM the opponent and schedule a time to duel. Send a duplicate PM to the tournament host so they have a record of when it was sent. If they do not reply or get on when they need to, then no problem for you
XD i cant make a scheduled time to duel anyone the only time im actually guaranteed to be on is at the break of dawn and even then theres still a chance i wont be on then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll)   Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll) Empty

Back to top Go down

Concerning the xyz boss tournament (poll)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Arena and Academy Teams Archive-