Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Constellar Turbo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

ronaldo1741

Leona

Constellar Turbo Empty
PostSubject: Constellar Turbo   Constellar Turbo EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:51 pm

https://i.imgur.com/xA3DFWH.png
This deck have better draw power than the other deck but its defensive is not very well
Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down

Helel65

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Constellar Turbo Left_bar_bleue100/100Constellar Turbo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Constellar Turbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellar Turbo   Constellar Turbo EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:55 pm

Defensive how? Are you getting snuffed by attacks or effects?
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

Constellar Turbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellar Turbo   Constellar Turbo EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:10 pm

Even then, the normal Constellar Deck is very control oriented and never was best a turbo deck, I'd suggest making room for more staple traps to replace a lot of your draw power.
Back to top Go down

Helel65

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Constellar Turbo Left_bar_bleue100/100Constellar Turbo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Constellar Turbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellar Turbo   Constellar Turbo EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:28 pm

That's what I was gonna suggest, but between mirror force or fiendish of breakthrough depends on what's snuffing you more to me
Back to top Go down

Constellar Turbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellar Turbo   Constellar Turbo EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 8:30 pm

I think your deck can use some more traps and fewer monsters. Constellars tend to run Pollux, Kaus, Bear, Algiedi, and Honest, and a large spell and trap lineup. You could also throw in Solar Wind Jammer to make Pleiades more reliably. Fiendish Chain is a godsend, though.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Constellar Turbo Left_bar_bleue84/84Constellar Turbo Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

Constellar Turbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellar Turbo   Constellar Turbo EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:16 pm

I'm personally not fond of the "turbo" style. How has it been performing overall?
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

Constellar Turbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellar Turbo   Constellar Turbo EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:34 pm

If your gonna run 3 upstart you need 3 reckless greed. Now the issue with constellar turbo is that you can't otk. So once you pull off your play you need some cards to keep ur xyz on the field. Honestly i just feel that constellar turbo is a terrible idea, or at least the way your trying to do it. Take it from me though, 90% of my decks are 3 trap turbo's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Constellar Turbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellar Turbo   Constellar Turbo Empty

Back to top Go down

Constellar Turbo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Off Topic-