Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Early Retirement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Early Retirement Left_bar_bleue100/100Early Retirement Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Early Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Early Retirement   Early Retirement EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:13 am

«THAT'S THE LAST STRAW!»

I've had it. after that ban.

Evilpath, if your reading this message, just skip to the spoiler, it's the only part that pertains to you.

Nottu, Blazer, Hero, Magi. You know, the good guys. It's been a pleasure! You guys are great staff, but you need to look into getting rid of the people who let their feelings get in the way. Why do you think I never tried to be a mod. I was a tester, but not a mod. XD Cuz I'd be banning people just cuz they pissed me off. That's wrong.

MEMBERS OF ODA! I FUCKING LOVE YOU! YOU HEAR THAT! You guys were AMAZING! I'm glad to have been a part of this. You wana know something ODA did for me guys? It made my poetry better ^.^ Dunno how but I always just loved the few responses I did get on it here. I used to be sort of scared of my own poetry, and I know some of you liked it. But for the first time in my life I liked it as well. ODA also got me back into Duel Monster but that's obvious.  

Here is my last request. Don't delete my account, and leave everything as it is now. I want to remember my time here, just as it is now. That mean archive my posts, my threads, but don't delete them. Thanks Nottu for making this happen (Yea, saw that coming lol) A seconrady attachment to this is I woudl like to point out how obserdly tyrannical Evilpath is. I always defended him but he DOES just use his powers to make things the way "HE" wants. Also, as smart as he tries to be, he was never that way before I taught him to write, so really he;s just empulating me X which makes him all the more of a jack ass and a hypocrite. Legit, if CC was made admin again and Evil was banned. I'd NOT do what I'm about to do. C.C. doesnt even have to come back. I literally just have a personal vendetta against Evil now nd would ike to stress how storng it is. Guy banned, I don't leave, ON THAT NOTE:

Evilpath banned me from the chat.... for literally asking for Pride to stop talking shit. I haven't been on the chat ALL day. I was NOT breaking ANY rules. I was not even wanred... just banned. Thats admin abuse. And It's WRONG!.

A Message to My Little Pal:

Anyway just wanted to say it's wrong what happened today. I was attacked, literally, for little to no reason. This time I've found the master mind, sorry for shitting on you all before. It's literally all Evilpaths fault. I know that seems rash but hear me out.

He was my friend. People say your not supposed to be friends, real friends, or put your heart into someone online. No homo; I disregarded that rule with evil. I will never have a son, but I looked at him like one. I really did. I asked him simply to trust me, and instead I got mocked. That. Is. Wrong. I cannot stress that enough. I AM right this time.

Evil; this everyone can see, no need for a spoiler. You taught me something today! ^.^ Never, ever give your heart to someone online. YOu never really, REALLY know that person. Thanks, I'll never forget you man. It was real. It was fun. But I can't say it was real fun.

OK god, another one of those giant posts huh? Well! Here it comes.

Again, DO NOT DELETE MY ACCOUNT. If you do lol, wow childish. #TyrannyOfODA2Stronk. I'd like to come back by and read some of this one day. But I hereby resign. I'm cutting my 24 hour notice short. Feel free to comment guys, I was really enjoying that thread and I hope it wasn't removed or anything, cuz I wrote some really sweet things about you Nottu and Blazer and Kandy.

Have you guys not seen whats happened in the last week? You make this about me but members are dropping like flies. You know why? Cuz YOU GUYS! THE TYRANNICAL STAFF OF ODA! ARE. FUCKING. UP. Good job, keep it up.

Goodbye; the only people I have left to say anything to are my fellow revolutionaries. If you are with me join me at XDA. That's where you will find me. Or you can make an account at "Chatango.com" and pm "Kaiishii" I'm on there LITERALLY everyday. If enough of you show interest, maybe we can make an academy of our own, who knows.

#VivaLaRevolution!
#Blooded
#Soowoop

Last edited by Ventriloquist on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Early Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement   Early Retirement EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:23 am

Goodbye Vent. You will be missed~
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Early Retirement Left_bar_bleue0/0Early Retirement Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Early Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement   Early Retirement EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:24 am

Farewell.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

Early Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement   Early Retirement EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:18 am

Ventriloquist wrote:

«THAT'S THE LAST STRAW!»

I've had it. after that ban.

Evilpath, if your reading this message, just skip to the spoiler, it's the only part that pertains to you.

Nottu, Blazer, Hero, Magi. You know, the good guys. It's been a pleasure! You guys are great staff, but you need to look into getting rid of the people who let their feelings get in the way. Why do you think I never tried to be a mod. I was a tester, but not a mod. XD Cuz I'd be banning people just cuz they pissed me off. That's wrong.

MEMBERS OF ODA! I FUCKING LOVE YOU! YOU HEAR THAT! You guys were AMAZING! I'm glad to have been a part of this. You wana know something ODA did for me guys? It made my poetry better ^.^ Dunno how but I always just loved the few responses I did get on it here. I used to be sort of scared of my own poetry, and I know some of you liked it. But for the first time in my life I liked it as well. ODA also got me back into Duel Monster but that's obvious.  

Here is my last request. Don't delete my account, and leave everything as it is now. I want to remember my time here, just as it is now. That mean archive my posts, my threads, but don't delete them. Thanks Nottu for making this happen (Yea, saw that coming lol) A seconrady attachment to this is I woudl like to point out how obserdly tyrannical Evilpath is. I always defended him but he DOES just use his powers to make things the way "HE" wants. Also, as smart as he tries to be, he was never that way before I taught him to write, so really he;s just empulating me X which makes him all the more of a jack ass and a hypocrite. Legit, if CC was made admin again and Evil was banned. I'd NOT do what I'm about to do. C.C. doesnt even have to come back. I literally just have a personal vendetta against Evil now nd would ike to stress how storng it is. Guy banned, I don't leave, ON THAT NOTE:

Evilpath banned me from the chat.... for literally asking for Pride to stop talking shit. I haven't been on the chat ALL day. I was NOT breaking ANY rules. I was not even wanred... just banned. Thats admin abuse. And It's WRONG!.

A Message to My Little Pal:
Evil your a fool. Be a man and stop hiding. You ban me here just because you can. Not as if you need any sensible reason, as I was literally in the chat, simply asking for you guys to do your jobs... You banned the victim. You. Are. Trash. Evilpath. Your also no "nigga" of mine. You know why. Cuz nigga's don't Flip Flop. If your in a gang, and you switch over to the crips. Do youknow what happens? Your brother, the guy you got beat int with is sent to kill you. I view you that way in my mind now. If i could walk down my street to your house and commit murder, I would. BUt I'll just view you as dead online. That works. You were my friend, and your not. That hurts. Niggas have feelings bro and I have given you EVERY opportunity to stop being a dick. In the entire time you "Mentored" under me. You learned nothing. Have fun at ODA bro. If you wana be a man, you know where to find me. #StepTheFuckUp #YourALilBitch #ScaredAssPunk

Anyway just wanted to say it's wrong what happened today. I was attacked, literally, for little to no reason. This time I've found the master mind, sorry for shitting on you all before. It's literally all Evilpaths fault. I know that seems rash but hear me out.

He was my friend. People say your not supposed to be friends, real friends, or put your heart into someone online. No homo; I disregarded that rule with evil. I will never have a son, but I looked at him like one. I really did. I asked him simply to trust me, and instead I got mocked. That. Is. Wrong. I cannot stress that enough. I AM right this time.

Evil; this everyone can see, no need for a spoiler. You taught me something today! ^.^ Never, ever give your heart to someone online. YOu never really, REALLY know that person. Thanks, I'll never forget you man. It was real. It was fun. But I can't say it was real fun.

OK god, another one of those giant posts huh? Well! Here it comes.

Again, DO NOT DELETE MY ACCOUNT. If you do lol, wow childish. #TyrannyOfODA2Stronk. I'd like to come back by and read some of this one day. But I hereby resign. I'm cutting my 24 hour notice short. Feel free to comment guys, I was really enjoying that thread and I hope it wasn't removed or anything, cuz I wrote some really sweet things about you Nottu and Blazer and Kandy.

Have you guys not seen whats happened in the last week? You make this about me but members are dropping like flies. You know why? Cuz YOU GUYS! THE TYRANNICAL STAFF OF ODA! ARE. FUCKING. UP. Good job, keep it up.

Goodbye; the only people I have left to say anything to are my fellow revolutionaries. If you are with me join me at XDA. That's where you will find me. Or you can make an account at "Chatango.com" and pm "Kaiishii" I'm on there LITERALLY everyday. If enough of you show interest, maybe we can make an academy of our own, who knows.

#VivaLaRevolution!
#Blooded
#Soowoop

We are both running with the same flag, the difference is, it looks like one of us has switched pit bosses.
Back to top Go down

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Early Retirement Left_bar_bleue100/100Early Retirement Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Early Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement   Early Retirement EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:43 am

oh yeah I saw that when evil banned you and I think you didnt say anything wrong all you where asking is for pride to stop talking shit come on banning someone just to ban some for that reason is stupid will that all i have to say
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

Early Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement   Early Retirement EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:02 am

Goodman man, may make an account at Xenon so we can chat from time to time. Smile
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Early Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement   Early Retirement EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:24 am

Farewell Vent, It was good knowing you. I might pop in on XDA to meet you. Sorry to see you go, but good luck with wherever you go.
Back to top Go down

LOKOS

Leona

Early Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement   Early Retirement EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 2:49 pm

Farewell Vent and have fun Irl.
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

Early Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement   Early Retirement EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 2:49 pm

Lol, loving the drama here.
While I do agree that Evil is being the epitome of faggotry, and a douchebag dictator... I have to say that you're being quite the attention whore, Vent. No offense but it's true.

That being said, bye. Hope to see you on XDA or something if you decide to stick around.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Early Retirement Left_bar_bleue0/0Early Retirement Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Early Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement   Early Retirement EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:42 pm

Take it easy, Vent. Been good knowing ya.
Back to top Go down

Ryuk

Lucian

Early Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement   Early Retirement EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:27 pm

Well idk but this is like what the fifth time about you posting something like this about you leaving ._. , js , anyway we will miss you hope you come back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Early Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement   Early Retirement Empty

Back to top Go down

Early Retirement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1