Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

how was lesson?
nice
Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!! 2agw9kx_th80%Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!! 9k7cr8_th
 80% [ 4 ]
bad
Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!! 2agw9kx_th20%Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!! 9k7cr8_th
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!! Empty
PostSubject: Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:38 pm

hello every one the lesson about how do you use this deck https://i.imgur.com/yTSHU.png this is a TCG deck and here is how you play it

the deck is easy 2 use but its sometimes its hard when you have no cards in hand
having no cards in hand is really bad in this deck and the most thing is adding - discarding-special summoning- sanding to grave the most easy combo : summon genex undine and sand dragoons to grave form the deck for the cost then add genex controller and then activate eff for dragoons to add heavy inf in hand if you have megalo in hand same goes for markshak man and then you can discard 2 water monster to summon melgo then eff of his 2 add abyss-sphere to hand and ste it and and turn (if it was 1st turn ) atk your opponent if he had a monster with 2400 or less atk ( if it was 2nd turn ) so this is the basic combo of mermail deck hope you like the 1st lesson Smile
Back to top Go down

Sasori

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:46 pm

To me, it is not hard to play the deck, even if you have a "bad hand." If you know your deck well, then you can always come up with a good play. All you need to do is fix your deck. For example, as long as you have a Mermail Abysslinde in your hand, you can just set it and once its destroyed you just got yourself a Megalo. That example was just a simple one. I have a lot of more complicated plays for "bad hands."
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:48 pm

yep but most people dont use this deck 1/10 people dose so i posted about this deck
Back to top Go down

DuelGhoul

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!! EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:08 am

Not a very hard deck to play but the fishborg stuff made me sprout a question mark on my head xD
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!! EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:10 am

xD ik its not hard deck 2 play but as i said 1/10 people plays it
Back to top Go down

Sasori

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!! EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:17 am

I think the fishborg in the deck isnt as important
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!! EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:23 am

its a good thing to have believe me ill show you its combo in next lesson
Back to top Go down

Sasori

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!! EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:24 am

I think you can use better cards. But I would like to see what you have next lesson
Back to top Go down

n-sain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!! EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:19 am

lessons really u guys are wack
Back to top Go down

Sasori

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!! EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:22 am

If you don't like it then don't participate. It is to help those who need it.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!! EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:34 am

Here is why I don't like this "lesson". Lessons are to improve YOURself and YOUR decks. Not to learn how to use someone else's deck. If we have someone building decks for us and telling us how to use them, tell me, is that making us better? Next time do something simple, like explaining the importance of some of the staples, or how to counter the current meta, something helpful.
Back to top Go down

Sasori

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!! EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:17 am

Evil, there is no reason to get picky. This only the first lesson and first attempt. The lessons are gonna get better...
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!! EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:32 am

XD sorry not trying to sound picky, only trying to give advice. I've been told I've been rude before about giving advice..
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!! EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:29 am

Evilpath wrote:
Here is why I don't like this "lesson". Lessons are to improve YOURself and YOUR decks. Not to learn how to use someone else's deck. If we have someone building decks for us and telling us how to use them, tell me, is that making us better? Next time do something simple, like explaining the importance of some of the staples, or how to counter the current meta, something helpful.

when you go 2 school do your teachers study you hard in your 1st lesson of year?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!!   Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Obelisk Blue 1st lesson!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Dorm Archive :: Obelisk Blue :: Class Room-