Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evil Feels Mistreated

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Evil

Leona

Evil Feels Mistreated - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Evil Feels Mistreated   Evil Feels Mistreated - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

I dun w/ ODA cuz Rose-Sensei, Sasu-Sensei, and Neji-Sensei no luff me p_p
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Helel65

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Evil Feels Mistreated - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Evil Feels Mistreated - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Evil Feels Mistreated   Evil Feels Mistreated - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:22 pm

Dude it's the internet it's just Segway polo, there's no reason to trip over some people your never gonna know in reality, no need for all the vulgarity just leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Feels Mistreated   Evil Feels Mistreated - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:41 pm

Exraven wrote:
No. Kiss my ass. Fuck you. Anyway since i can't post in the farewell section, i'll just respond here. fuck you all. except for a couple peeps. I'm out. This place blows. If your gonna fucking admin, make sure you get there while it starts, not just warning people after the fact. Then when people start talking back, dont just ban one and leave the other. FUCK YOU!

This is not making you look better.
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Evil Feels Mistreated - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Evil Feels Mistreated - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Evil Feels Mistreated   Evil Feels Mistreated - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:44 pm

I don't really care. Should I? Idfc how i look. Oh no your gonna drop the ban hammer? IDGAF. Your not banning fairly anyway. besides, noone i like in this place is actually left. Syl barely spends time here, blazer and nottu are out, kill is gone, black wing is gone. And you! You were gone for like forever then you get admin and now you think your big shit? Learn how to admin properly. I apologize for making a scene for the others reading this, but screw you Magi.
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Evil Feels Mistreated   Evil Feels Mistreated - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:46 pm

You act like your some fucking important person. Your not. Your just a space filler since the other admin left. Being admin dosnt make you better than everyone else. And a bad one at that.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Evil Feels Mistreated   Evil Feels Mistreated - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:48 pm

Exraven wrote:
I don't really care. Should I? Idfc how i look. Oh no your gonna drop the ban hammer? IDGAF. Your not banning fairly anyway. besides, noone i like in this place is actually left. Syl barely spends time here, blazer and nottu are out, kill is gone, black wing is gone. And you! You were gone for like forever then you get admin and now you think your big shit? Learn how to admin properly. I apologize for making a scene for the others reading this, but screw you Magi.

She is a assistant, not admin. And this topic is getting locked. Useless topic turning more useless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil Feels Mistreated   Evil Feels Mistreated - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evil Feels Mistreated

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-