Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current Meta Decks.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Khaos

Leona

Current Meta Decks. Empty
PostSubject: Current Meta Decks.   Current Meta Decks. EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:06 am

So I figured if I'm going to get back into the game , I should do it right. so I've been doing some research on the current meta. Unfortunately all Google gives me are Pojo topics that spiral into name calling oblivion, and YouTube videos narrated so poorly I almost started playing tic-tac-toe with myself to keep myself awake (Okay so maybe they all weren't THAT bad, but you get my point). And don't get me started on yahoo answers (Legitimately though, who actually still uses yahoo to ask questions???). Then I realized that I would probably get better answers from the pros here at ODA. So if someone could please save me from going through another pojo post on how tele-dad is making a comeback (lol seriously, still? they where saying it back when I played is there a fan club I don't know of?). Anyways I would appreciate some help on this.
Back to top Go down

Current Meta Decks.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Off Topic-