Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here comes the newbie.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Khaos

Leona

Here comes the newbie. Empty
PostSubject: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:24 am

Hey everyone, I'm somewhat new to Yugioh, I played for a little while a couple years ago but went inactive for a long time. Started to get back into the game on DN and Was recommended by an opponent to join an academy and after some searching I found this academy. Not really sure what all you do at an academy but I'm figuring I'll learn that as I go. Anyways to make a long story short. Sup?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:25 am

*Chaos

Hello and welcome to ODA!
Back to top Go down

Khaos

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:46 am

Lol I prefer the Transliteration spelling of Χαος, Khaos, instead of the Latin translation chaos. And thanks glad to be here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:06 am

Oh an intelligent one!

We're going to have fun~
Back to top Go down

Sylveon

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Katia Sylver
HP:
Here comes the newbie. Left_bar_bleue100/100Here comes the newbie. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:25 am

Welcome to the academy, Khaos.
Back to top Go down

Khaos

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:42 am

So What is there to do in an academy? (besides the obvious dueling, deck rating, and I'm assuming competitions from time to time)
Back to top Go down

Sylveon

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
Here comes the newbie. Left_bar_bleue100/100Here comes the newbie. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:44 am

Tournaments, The academy is actually holding a Prom in Feb. Very Happy Its gunna be fun. Dorm testing. Lots of events. It'll be fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Khaos

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:46 am

Hahaha a prom?? that's interesting. Not going to lie, did not expect that for an answer.
Back to top Go down

Sylveon

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:48 am

Always expect the unexpected, my friend. Anyway, yes Magi (Lady of Orichalcos) is hosting it. =)
Back to top Go down

Khaos

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:53 am

If I expected the unexpected wouldn't I then expect it making it expected which means it was never unexpected to begin with??? I'm pretty sure that's how a dark hole is created... until Konami bans it that is....
Back to top Go down

Sylveon

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:54 am

Oh dear god that just made my head hurt. GG. Katarina is confused!
Back to top Go down

Khaos

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:55 am

Do I get a prize for that? because if so, just calling it now, I want Oreos...

Edit: What does one exactly do at an online prom?
Back to top Go down

Sylveon

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:01 am

Lol sure -gives him oreos-

Not sure. I'm excited to find out though.
Back to top Go down

Midna

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 4:49 am

*Materializes out of thin air and giggles.*
Well, Khaos, that was rather funny. About the black hold and then Konami banning it. That made my evening.
But, welcome to ODA. I'm the Twili Imp, Midna. I'm none of the staff but, I'm willing to help as much as I can. As for what an academy does. Well, a little bit of everything. As for the Prom ordeal. It's going to be a week long Role Playing event. It's going to be tons of fun. ^_^
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Here comes the newbie. Left_bar_bleue0/0Here comes the newbie. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 5:10 am

Welcome to ODA. Enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:29 am

Welcome to ODA. Feel free to ask me or any other member of staff for help. Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:28 pm

Khaos wrote:
Hahaha a prom?? that's interesting. Not going to lie, did not expect that for an answer.
Back to top Go down

orichalcos brandon

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: brandon
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:05 pm

yeah welcome to the academy newbie
Back to top Go down

Sylveon

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:38 pm

This academy has it all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:18 pm

Khaos wrote:
If I expected the unexpected wouldn't I then expect it making it expected which means it was never unexpected to begin with??? I'm pretty sure that's how a dark hole is created... until Konami bans it that is....

If Konami banned Dark Hole, I'd be broken Very Happy.

OK! Welcome to ODA sonny, name's Don Patch. If ya need anything just ask (I know this place like the back of my hand). Hope ya enjoy it here. I'll try to help you out as much as I can Razz that story sounds a bit similar to my own.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:54 pm

All new faces are welcome. Have a blast, and keep track of your soul.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:48 am

Hello and welcome to ODA, I am DarkSoul and I hope you enjoy your stay!

I hope we can be good friends.
Smile
Back to top Go down

Khaos

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:00 am

Midna wrote:

*Materializes out of thin air and giggles.*
Well, Khaos, that was rather funny. About the black hold and then Konami banning it. That made my evening.
But, welcome to ODA. I'm the Twili Imp, Midna. I'm none of the staff but, I'm willing to help as much as I can. As for what an academy does. Well, a little bit of everything. As for the Prom ordeal. It's going to be a week long Role Playing event. It's going to be tons of fun. ^_^

I suddenly want to play Twilight princess again...

Lady of Orichalcos wrote:

Cool I'll have to check it out

Evil wrote:
All new faces are welcome. Have a blast, and keep track of your soul.

Wait does this mean that having a soul in the first place is a requirement to joining? Because if so I'll be back after buying one. I think the Walmart sells them used...

To everyone else whom I was going to respond to but didn't because I realized that would take forever and I was way to lazy. Thanks for the welcome's, looking forward to getting to know you all. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the newbie.   Here comes the newbie. Empty

Back to top Go down

Here comes the newbie.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1