Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!) Left_bar_bleue100/100Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!) Empty
PostSubject: Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!)   Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!) EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:18 am

As most people know (And if you don't know keep reading), I used to run roids when I first came here. That was Roid Rage I, very inconsistent but could pull a win if lucky. Then I decided to make a remake of that deck but better. Thats how Roid Rage II came to be. Now I decided to make Roid Rage III.

This deck is a bit complex. For the most part, it works. But I know it can be better. I mainly try to keep Expressroid in hand while filling my grave with roids via Machina Fortress and Xyzing or even fusion summoning. Then recycling roids with Expressroid , and if its around Chain Summoning.

Decklist: https://i.imgur.com/6EvcS5B.png

Things I thought of but haven't tried:

1: Powerbond: Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!) PowerBond-RYMP-EN-C-UE
2: Barbaroid, The Ultimate Battle Machine:Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!) BarbaroidtheUltimateBattleMachine-SP13-EN-C-1E
3: Chimeratech Overdragon (With Zwei it's actually a possible plan): Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!) ChimeratechOverdragon-DT07-EN-DRPR-DT
4: Any cards that can help with chains (I really need to start chains if I wanna spam)

So if you have any knowledge with Gadgets, that would be most helpful. I also need some information about chains for example:
If I summon Tin goldfish, then summon Expressroid and use his effect,Would it be 2 chains?

Basically I need some chains with Expressroid if you know of any way to get 2 chains with him involved please tell me Razz.

Thank you,

Catbug/Don Patch
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!) Left_bar_bleue0/0Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!)   Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!) EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:37 am

The Tin Goldfish w/ Expressroid wouldn't do much. If you used Kagetokage you'd be good. If you're looking for chains I'd try to use Shuttleroid. It's basically just like a chain beat monster, only a roid. As far as other chain cards could work: Compulsory Escape Device, Breakthrough Skill, Legacy of Yata-Garasu/Jar of Greed, and other typical ones could really help. I don't have a whole lot of advice as far as substitutes, but Drillroid and Truckroid's effect don't seem like they'd help too much. Hell even if you're going to just xyz them together into something like Gigant, I'd sooner use Patroid than Truckroid. I mean don't get me wrong; Truckroid's effect is good but with only 1000 attack it really doesn't look like it'd be much of a help. As far as Chimeratech, don't use it. I tried the same thing in a fun Gadget deck I made a friend and frankly it just takes up room you could be using for much better things. The Power Bond + Roid fusion, I dunno if I'd bother with. Unless you can easily search that many roids under most conditions, I'd think that Power Bond would just be useless. If you want to try something different, use Machine Duplication. That + Expressroid = super hand advantage. If you're got the dumping power to pull it off, do it.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!) Left_bar_bleue84/84Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!) Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!)   Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!) EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:21 am

I miss the old Chain Material play you used to do. It was really epic.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!) Left_bar_bleue100/100Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!)   Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!) EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:15 pm

Fluff Fluff wrote:
The Tin Goldfish w/ Expressroid wouldn't do much. If you used Kagetokage you'd be good. If you're looking for chains I'd try to use Shuttleroid. It's basically just like a chain beat monster, only a roid. As far as other chain cards could work: Compulsory Escape Device, Breakthrough Skill, Legacy of Yata-Garasu/Jar of Greed, and other typical ones could really help. I don't have a whole lot of advice as far as substitutes, but Drillroid and Truckroid's effect don't seem like they'd help too much. Hell even if you're going to just xyz them together into something like Gigant, I'd sooner use Patroid than Truckroid. I mean don't get me wrong; Truckroid's effect is good but with only 1000 attack it really doesn't look like it'd be much of a help. As far as Chimeratech, don't use it. I tried the same thing in a fun Gadget deck I made a friend and frankly it just takes up room you could be using for much better things. The Power Bond + Roid fusion, I dunno if I'd bother with. Unless you can easily search that many roids under most conditions, I'd think that Power Bond would just be useless. If you want to try something different, use Machine Duplication. That + Expressroid = super hand advantage. If you're got the dumping power to pull it off, do it.

Thanks, I'm gonna use tin goldfish anyway for easy gigant since kagetokage isnt a machine....As for Barbaroid, its possible when I get more consistency. Thanks for the Ideas on the chain cards, but I'm gonna need to be able to chain other cards to em. Time for some deck editing! Also, I would like to keep this deck TCG, sadly shuttleroid is OCG.

Nottu wrote:
I miss the old Chain Material play you used to do. It was really epic.

HOW DID YOU REMEMBER THAT Suspect! That was Roid Rage I and II. Meaning, very long ago. It's not that i dont wanan use it. But i gotta think about it. I have an idea in mind for it however Razz.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!) Left_bar_bleue84/84Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!) Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!)   Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!) EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:28 pm

I always remember decks that are different, especially those used by people here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!)   Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Roid Rage III! Return of the Roids (They just don't die!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1