Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement Left_bar_bleue0/0Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:33 am

Alright everyone, this is just a quick and final announcement regarding all the participants in the Hunger Games 2.0

The start of the event should be on Tuesday of next week, so take note of this.

The following decks are banned:

Spoiler:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The following people are signed up for the event:

Pride:

Nottu:

Exraven:

DarkSoul:

SuperionMaximus:

Sylveraine:

Hero:

Fluff Fluff:

awsome35:

Killmatronix:

Catbug:

Mr.Kandy:

Droite:

Rose:

ultrapurple:

Ventriloquist:

NepNep:

Phoenixofpain:

Gallows:

Sasukat:

That makes an even 20.  (Which is good because of this next rule)

Because of how the last games ran (C.C. sweeping the entire game), I've added a new rule.  The object of the games is to now collect 4 souls to be in the final four duelists to play to live.  So once you have your fourth soul (including yours), you are unable to duel anymore and you will wander around until the final area becomes apparent.  I thought this rule was fair because it made it so everyone didn't have to worry whether or not one person would sweep everyone.

Just as a reminder, once asked to duel, you must duel!!

I've posted the effects of the fields already.  You can find each field here:

Cherry Blossom Forest:

Underground Sewers:

Abandoned Labratory:

Glorious Meadow:

Bridged Gorge:

Haunted Mansion:

Mansion's Maze:

Abandoned Prison:

Crying Cave:

I've also put a spoiler with everyone's name for their personal character.  Please, please, please, click on your spoiler and make sure that your description is correct!!  The following people need to edit their characters more and complete the required pieces:

awsome35, you're in need of a deck master.
Catbug, you're in need of a deck master.
Rose, you're in need of a deck master.
ultrapurple, you're in need of a deck master.
Ventriloquist, you weren't too sure on yours yet.

The five of you can find the link to the rules regarding those here:  https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com/t2388-hg2-deck-masters

I'm excited for this everyone, and I really hope this goes well.  If ANYONE has ANY question(s) at all, feel free to sent them via PM or down below.

Thanks everyone, and may the odds be ever in your favor!!

- Effie Trinket

- Pride

Last edited by Pride on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:
Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:59 am

*May the Oods be ever in your favour.*

Anyone get my reference? Anyone at all? xD

Anyway good luck to everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:39 am

Yes yes Dark we are all Friend of the Ood. Bless those squid-like submissive people.

In any case I'm excited for this Very Happy I've about got my History finished (sorry it's taking so long, I wanted to make it uber pro but i just haven't found the time so it's only going to be decent, but done none the less) And as for my deck master I think I might just have to go with quickdraw. As cool as it sounds to have Level Eater as my deck master.... thats like... cheating XD. Because level eater MAKES quasar plays. Period. If i can reduce the level of my monster ANY time i want, even if its only once, i can pretty much make quasar first turn every time. So a synchron searching quickdraw seems better to me.

Anyway I'll work out the kinks of it all in the morning im exhausted today. Be seeing you all soon.
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:47 pm

pride. it seems that you haven't heard. c.c.'s comp apperently broke down or something
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement Left_bar_bleue0/0Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:22 pm

May Mist Valley be avenged ;~;
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:51 pm

A warrior never lets his back hit the ground (gl to all)
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:11 pm

"I'll avenge my destroyed dreams and hope. I'll avenge everybody who believed in me. But most imortantly, I'll avenge my maker. Let the games begin!!!"
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement Left_bar_bleue84/84Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:18 pm

"At long last, my chance has come. A chance to finally bring hope to my older brother. I won't let him remain in his bed-ridden state, he deserves to walk again. Whatever the costs, whatever the sacrifice, I will earn him the prize money. After everything he did for me during our time of need, its my turn to save him." - Victoria
Back to top Go down

NepNep

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:55 pm

WHy did I not get added I swear I posted in the thread........ Sad
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:20 am

I'll pave the way to the future with these fists! These hands of mine are burning red! Their loud roar tells me to grasp victory!
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:58 am

@Pride: Oi, updated everything. Made my skills a lot more down to earth and simple. Also, updated my history/bio. please confirm so I know I've got everything right. Also, updated my deck master, I chose Quickdraw, and wrote up what i thought to be a fair deck master ability. Again, confirm it's ok, but if you see something that needs a light edit your free to do it if you want, if not I will.

Thanks. ^.^
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:44 am

I thought you preferred Level Eater so that way you could first turn Quasar?
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:11 am

actually that's the reason I did NOT go with level eater. Because if my deck masters ability is to reduce a level... o-o that's pretty dangerous lol. Would still take a great opening hand but none the less.

Anyway. Yea, quickdraw just seemed like a better choice in both terms of stylishness as well as fairness ^.^
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:42 pm

Good luck to all... Kai, try to stay under 800 words/post, because 2ProForBeginnersAtRP. XD
Back to top Go down

NepNep

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:30 pm

:L i got ignored k..... thanks :L biatchjsfhbdes
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:04 pm

If possible i would still like to make a last minute entry.
Back to top Go down

NepNep

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:40 am

If i would not get ignored i would like to enter as well pride i was the 2nd one to post in your first thread FFS ;-;
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:04 am

NepNep wrote:
If i would not get ignored i would like to enter as well pride i was the 2nd one to post in your first thread FFS ;-;
that post was just an annoucment to join post in the character creation thread and deck master thread
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:49 am

^ what he said
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:18 am

Very Happy  Hey everyone, this is unprofessional, but I don't have school tomorrow, so I can be on here posting~~~  The games will start tomorrow, and if you still wish to participate, you'll be able to for one full week after tomorrow.

So NepNep and Phoenix, go comment on each post individually and then I'll add you here, alright?

All those who need to finish their assigned areas, will be unable to duel until they finish them.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement Left_bar_bleue84/84Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:20 am

Now then, will we each need to choose an area to start in like last time?
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:28 am

Nottu wrote:
Now then, will we each need to choose an area to start in like last time?

I suppose I could just make a new area that is the starting area and ending area.  I'll go do that now.  (So when you get your 4 souls, go to the area you start from)
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:02 am

Makes sense.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:12 am

Oi, Pride. I realize well. "Busy and all," but if you get the time...

Would you mind updating the first post to include my completed character sheet? Currently it does not state my deck master (If its even supposed to, if not, scratch that part.) And also the history still says W.I.P. and it's been completed for a day or so now.

Thanks Pride, love ya broski! ^.^
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:54 pm

I think I got it.  I'll add Phoenix and NepNep too if they're ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement   Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games 2.0 - Final Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next