Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) Left_bar_bleue100/100One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) Empty
PostSubject: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:07 pm

Got the reference? No? Well, that is quite saddening.
However, good news everyone!

A while back our beloved ex-member N hosted a tournament which was based on a simple idea: Every participant must use the same deck.
What deck? Well, we are going to build it ourselves. Whaaat?

Rules:
1. The max. number of participants is 8.
2. Every participant has to name 5 main deck cards and 2 extra deck cards, however the last person to sign up, is only allowed to name 1.
3. Every participant must use all of the named cards and ONLY those.
4. Try to pick decent cards. Randomness is fine, just keep away from things that aren't usable at all outside their specific decks. Also, try to avoid picking overpowered cards only.

1. Gallows
2. Fluff Fluff
3. Sasukat
4. Killmatronix
5. Goosey
6. Ventriloquist
7. Hero
8. My Banana

Brackets: http://challonge.com/ODTRTA

Deck:
Main Deck: 25/11/4
3x Shapesnatch
2x Cyber Dragon
2x Reborn Tengu
2x Tour Guide from the Underworld
2x Tuningware
1x Cardcar D
1x Effect Veiler
1x Elemental HERO Bubbleman
1x Fabled Raven
1x Gagaga Magician
1x Ghost Ship
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1x Honest
1x Kuriboh
1x Lava Golem
1x Mist Valley Falcon
1x Power Invader
1x Quickdraw Synchron
1x Science Soldier
2x Instant Fusion
1x Book of Moon
1x Dark Hole
1x Forbidden Lance
1x Machine Duplication
1x Mind Control
1x Pot of Dichotomy
1x Pot of Duality
1y Scapegoat
1x Yami
1x Armageddon Designator
1x Fiendish Chain
1x Mind Haxors
1x Void Trap Hole

Extra: 2/4/9
2x Barox
1x Nitro Warrior
1x Junk Destroyer
1x Crimson Blader
1x Stardust Spark Dragon
1x Fortune Tune
1x Ghostrick Alucard
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Maestroke The Symphony Djinn
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Vylon Disigma
1x Digvorzhak King Of Heavy Industry
1x Volcasaurus
1x Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger

Last edited by Gallows on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:21 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) Left_bar_bleue100/100One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 pm

Lord of the rings
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) Left_bar_bleue0/0One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:17 pm

I'm in.

Main deck:
Reborn Tengu x2
Mind Control
Mist Valley Falcon
Science Soldier

Extra deck:
Ghostrick Alucard
Maestroke the Symphony Djinn

Last edited by Fluff Fluff on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:20 pm

This is kinda interesting :p

I'll sign up

Main deck:
3x Shapesnatch
1x Machine Duplication
1x Forbidden Lance

Extra:
1x Digvorzhak, king of heavy industry
1x Volcasaurus
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:32 pm

count me in : 2 solar wind jammer ,2 the tricky and a scrap goblin Extra deck : scrap dragon , jeweled red dragon archfiend and tiras keeper of genesis
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:34 pm

1. You can only duel on the weekends, which will hinder this tournaments progress greatly. Last time you signed up for a tournament you ended up simply dropping out. You think it is the right decision to join?

2. I said DON'T choose overpowered cards only. Your 3 Extra picks, you can only have 2 by the way, are too good. One of them is fine, but all of them? Nah.
Back to top Go down

GOOSEY

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: zane truesdale
HP:
One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) Left_bar_bleue8000/50One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) Empty_bar_bleue  (8000/50)

PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:43 pm

im in Razz

2x cyber dragons
1x pot of duality
1x kuriboh
1x cardcar D

extra
1x vylon disigma
1x crimson blader

Last edited by GOOSEY on Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://darkflare.forumotion.co.uk/

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:49 pm

Gallows wrote:
1. You can only duel on the weekends, which will hinder this tournaments progress greatly. Last time you signed up for a tournament you ended up simply dropping out. You think it is the right decision to join?

2. I said DON'T choose overpowered cards only. Your 3 Extra picks, you can only have 2 by the way, are too good. One of them is fine, but all of them? Nah.
the weekend is in 2 days, last time i entered a tourny everyone else went inactive so i dropped out so fluff could end it, you can count out tiras that is if i can stay.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:51 pm

It will last for longer that the weekend, persumably. If the tournament is delayed because you not beeing able to duel, I will disqualify you instantly. Just a heads up.

Also, Scrap Goblin is useless without any other Scrap cards. Pick generally usefull cards, not specific, useless stuff. I added it, put those are exactly the picks that we don't really want to see here.

A piece of advice: Don't try to add your own engines to the deck, rather try to imrpove on the ones present. Fabled Raven allows you to discard cards, like a dead Shapesnatch. If we would have something like Call Of the Haunted, we could make use of the discarded cards and go for a Synchro play. Same for The Tricky, just that he would allow a Rank 5 play. Think of how to improve on the deck, not on how to squeeze your own engine into there. We need things that work together, not things that only work with very specific cards.

Last edited by Gallows on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:57 pm

Gallows wrote:
It will last for longer that the weekend, persumably. If the tournament is delayed because you not beeing able to duel, I will disqualify you instantly. Just a heads up.

Also, Scrap Goblin is useless without any other Scrap cards. Pick generally usefull cards, not specific, useless stuff.
then i shall change scrap goblin for junk syncron and change jewled archfiend for junk beserker also my holidays start around next week so i may have more time
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:59 pm

Updated.
Lacking Staples.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:35 pm

the lack of staples are what make it interesting two questions that were gonna be asked eventually 1. Brackets or cross fire 2. Matches or singles (if matches may wanna add a rule about side decks)
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:48 pm

Brackets and Matches, no Side Deck.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:03 pm

ok.
power invader x1
ghost ship x1
yami x1
instant fusion x2
barox x2

Last edited by Killmatronix on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:12 pm

sorryv then im dropping out i hate brackets and only duel cross firs
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:17 pm

I'll proudly announce that you will never participate in one of my tournaments again. Thanks. Bye.
Replaced Superion with Killmatronix.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:20 pm

Gallows wrote:
I'll proudly announce that you will never participate in one of my tournaments again. Thanks. Bye.
Replaced Superion with Killmatronix.
XD thats good to know
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:06 pm

you know gallows. i really like this kind of tourny. first one i've seen of yet. make more when you'll can
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:25 pm

Wasn't my idea, but honestly, I don't really think it was N's either. Props to whoever came up with this concept.
I have a few more ideas for other tournaments, so yeah, we'll see how this goes and I might host some more.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:28 pm

we need more peeps as well though lol
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:04 pm

Signing Up.

Main:

Gorz
Effect Veiler
Book of Moon
Mind Haxorz
Void Trap Hole

Extra:

Utopia
Gagaga Cowboy
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:16 pm

Looks Fun

Main Deck:
Dark Hole X 1
Honest X 1
E-Hero Bubbleman X 1
Laval Golem X 1
armageddon designator X 1

Extra deck:
Utopia X 1
Gaia Dragon, The Thunder Charger X 1
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:03 am

HERO I think you only get to choose 1 card as you're the last one signing up.. Can I be a reserve in case someone has to leave?
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:10 am

The maximum number is 8, I was number 6. Originally posted thinking I was number 5 but Vent posted before I could post.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Hero is number 7. So, feel free to sign up, Soul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)   One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!) Empty

Back to top Go down

One Deck to Rule them All! (Started!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next