Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shape The Future (Recruiting)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

Shape The Future (Recruiting) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Shape The Future (Recruiting)   Shape The Future (Recruiting) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Shape The Future
 Shape The Future (Recruiting) - Page 2 Tales-Of-Xillia6
Leader
Taisakuno Shouri/ DN:Onlyaaron17
Co-Leader
Sylveraine
Members
-Kira-/ DN: ASTER D
Raich/ DN: Raich_Razz
Dark Smile/ DN: [SG]Dark

War Records

Taisakuno Shouri: 1-1
Sylveraine: 1-0
-Kira-: 0-0
Raich: 3-1
Dark Smile: 3-1

What is Shape The Future?
Shape the Future is a team started by Taisakuno Shouri and Sylveraine. What is the goal? Shape The Future! With duelers coming together to have fun and take a part of the wars inside of ODA for part of the competitive play we come together. We also help each other come together and will make a heavy positive influence on ODA and other places we make take on a path that will...shape our future.
How do you get in?
Just reply here and I will get to see how you play by giving you one test match. Doesn't have to be meta, just give it all you got with your best decks. No restrictions, you can even use Exodia Smile. We like to use Skype for team communication, so having Skype would be much appreciated. If you don't have Skype we will work things out with you. (Note: More than one test match may be required.)

Last edited by Taisakuno Shouri on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Shape The Future (Recruiting)   Shape The Future (Recruiting) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:34 pm

Kira I think I added the wrong person on skype, what is yours?
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Shape The Future (Recruiting) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Shape The Future (Recruiting) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Shape The Future (Recruiting)   Shape The Future (Recruiting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:50 am

Ooh, this is nice. I would join but my internet is iffy and well, my computer commits suicide on DN and won't hold devpro. ._.;;

So. . . . Good luck!
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Shape The Future (Recruiting) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Shape The Future (Recruiting) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Shape The Future (Recruiting)   Shape The Future (Recruiting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:37 pm

Aw blazer that sucks.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Shape The Future (Recruiting)   Shape The Future (Recruiting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:52 pm

It does but as soon as I get some money, I'm going to build my own computer that can one play games and two try not to commit suicide when I want to play a card game.

My laptop is a dinosaur. So outdated that Dell doesn't have any parts to fix it. I'm lucky if I get online and Skype. ^^;;

But, once I do get a decent computer to do things, I'll try to join a team. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape The Future (Recruiting)   Shape The Future (Recruiting) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shape The Future (Recruiting)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Arena and Academy Teams Archive :: Team Wars-