Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Kinds of Archetype

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

luckytheunlucky

Lucian

New Kinds of Archetype Empty
PostSubject: New Kinds of Archetype   New Kinds of Archetype EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:30 am

just wondering..... if you guys could make your own archetype what would the name of the archetype be and what would be the main focus of the archetype?

mine would be called corruption. they would be like lightsworns but be a dark attribute and be a better archetype than lightsworns with better effects
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: New Kinds of Archetype   New Kinds of Archetype EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:01 pm

man when will you guys stop double posting???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kinds of Archetype   New Kinds of Archetype EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:13 pm

neva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if iwanted an acrtyp[e i woudl choose dwarves!

the main focus of the dwarves would be to be awesome eat meat all day drink and sing like a boss(life point gain) win condition btw elven kind r backstabbers

Last edited by EMF Lion on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: New Kinds of Archetype   New Kinds of Archetype EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 3:10 pm

Mine will be ......

Strykers ( that's right with a different spelling XD )

The main forces will be Stryker paladin (lv4 1900atk 1600def) :effect: discard one card from your hand to some one a
Stryker monster level 4 or lower .

Stryker elf lv3 1300atk 1300def : you can discard this to add a Stryker spell or trap
When this card is discarded by an Stryker card eff besides it self special summon it and
Draw for each Stryker monster you have (max 2)
This card can be the required level for an Stryker xyz.

Stryker magician lv4 1800atk 1500def : when this card is summoned you can special summon a Stryker monster from the grave and treat that monster as a tuner

Stryker guardian lv4 1100atk 1000def: when this card is destroyed from the field add a Stryker
Monster from deck to hand. If this card is used for a summon for an xyz or synchro that monster
Gains 1000 atk.

Restriction of the Stryker ( spell ) * only allowed 1 copy *. You can summon an Stryker xyz or synchro by banishing 2 Stryker cards in your grave.

If xyz it can be treated with the material it needed

The Stryker summoning spell: add 1 Stryker monster to your hand

The Stryker shield (trap) when a Stryker monster is being atk destroy the attacking monster
And end the battle phase

The Stryker belonging (quick play spell) you can either destroy a Stryker monster or discard a card to summon a Stryker in grave.

So I guess that's all
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: New Kinds of Archetype   New Kinds of Archetype EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:14 pm

Mine would be a dark warrior archetype called verzta. The deck would be a toolbox for main focus and would have a lot of s/t and extra deck support. They would be focused on banishing eachother from the deck during main phase one and adding themselves to the hand with their own effects from the banish pile during main phase two.

This would hopefully give them OTK potlential and mirror force wouldn't hurt too bad considering you are adding about 3-4 CARDS of choice to your hand basically from your deck in main phase two. Also, it would be immune to Rai-Oh.
Back to top Go down

Sasori

Leona

PostSubject: Re: New Kinds of Archetype   New Kinds of Archetype EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:01 am

I would make an archetype called Death Reapers (dont judge me...)

The main focus would be to spam monsters from the deck and use their effects to keep banishing ykur opponents cards. Seems OP but sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kinds of Archetype   New Kinds of Archetype Empty

Back to top Go down

New Kinds of Archetype

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1