Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

welcome to my room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

inferno1234561

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
welcome to my room Left_bar_bleue100/100welcome to my room Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
welcome to my room Empty
PostSubject: welcome to my room   welcome to my room EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:41 pm

(not sure if im doing this right)
when you enter the first thing you might notice is the clutter of clothes and papers all over the place. on the walls are shelves with many kinds of masks and helmets. all are kamen rider, super sentai, motercycle, and a few monster card monsters. hanging on one of the walls are a few foam swords and sheilds. next to the bed are a few defferent duel disks. all of them look broken, taken apart, messed with, fixed, and home made dueldisks. if you pick up the papers off the ground youll see some are just random drawings and others are blueprints for different things. the biggist clutter of clothes and pillows  are on the bed itself (makes you wonder how a guy sleeps in it). odly enough the closet seems the most clean out of the whole room. in it you will find the basic jackets, and school outfits. what youll also find are scarfs, gloves, and some random shoes also some agressive skates. The desk which is also next to the bed has art suplies, tools, and a computer on it. As cluttered as the room is its easy enough to get around in. if you call out for me best bet ill poke my head out of the pile of clothes on the bed and reply back. Im not usually in my room so just leave a note if you need me for something.
Back to top Go down

welcome to my room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Dorm Archive :: Slifer Red :: Dormitory-