Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey people, Sasukat here (Well..obviously.). I've been out of writing for a while, but recently I've been inspired to start again. As such, I'm writing this fanfic. It is set in the Johto region, and follows the adventures of two teens. Each chapter will have 1 Point of View, but it won't always be the same character, and....i'm bad at descriptions :p. So before I mess up further, let's begin. Any comments or opinions would be appreciated

Chapter 1

Kat's PoV

“Ring Ring Ring. Ring Ring Ring.”

Kat sat straight up in her bed. She had been woken up by the ringing of her phone. Looking around, it was still dark. It couldn’t have been much later than seven A.M.

Kat pushed her hair out of her eyes and looked at her clock. Her thoughts had been correct; it was only a quarter past seven. Kat let out a sigh, as this was far too early to be awake.

Something was pressing at Kat’s mind. She knew there was something she was supposed to be doing this morning, but couldn’t quite figure out what it is. She looked around for a clue, but all she could see in the darkness was her Cyndaquil named Cyndy, curled up in a ball on the floor.

Kat watched Cyndy. Cyndy had always been able to sleep through a lot in the seven years since Kat had gotten her for her eighth birthday, but always seemed to wake up to the sound of her voice. Kat glanced over and saw her phone. She tried to reach for it, but her poor eyesight without her glasses, coupled with the fact that she was still half asleep, led to her almost knocking it onto the floor instead of grabbing it

“Ring Ring Ring. Ring Ring.”

Kat was able to grab the phone this time, and she answered it before the ring finished. “H-Hello. Who’s this….and why are you calling me so early?”

“Somehow I knew you’d forget.” The voice on the other end of the phone said with a chuckle. The man sounded familiar, but Kat was too tired to figure out who it was. He sounded to be about Kat’s age. The tone in the voice sounded like they were good friends, so she didn’t want to let him know she couldn’t even remember who he was.

“Oh. Um.. Of course I didn’t forget. How could I forget?” Kat replied, attempting to give herself some time to remember. Unfortunately for Kat, that plan did not work out.

“Oh really now?” the male teen said, his tone making it clear that he didn’t believe Kat, but with a touch of humour in his voice. “Then tell me, what do you remember anyway?” Kat was trapped.

“I…um. I’m s-sorry.” Kat said, panicking and not knowing what else to say. The man on the other end of the phone started chuckling again.
“That’s just like you Kat, saying you’re sorry when there’s no reason to. And I’m just teasing you, I know how you are in the morning. It’s me, Kyle.” Upon Kyle’s mention of his name, Kat felt incredibly foolish for not recognizing his voice. Kyle had been her best friend since the two of them were just kids. Kyle meant the world to her, and here she was not able to even remember his name.
“Oh, h-hey Kyle… umm, what’s up?” Kat struggled to find something to start a different conversation, but the mixture of her not being awake yet, along with the fact that she was panicking, made it hard for her to even speak.
“Oh nothing really Kat, just finished getting everything for our journey.” Kat’s eyes shot open. Of course! Her and Kyle had been planning on starting a journey through their home region of Johto today. And here she was still in bed.
“Shit...” Kat muttered under her breath. That started another set of chuckles from Kyle.
“You know, it’s cute when you’re like this.” Kyle continued talking, but Kat didn’t hear anything else after that. Kyle had just said she was cute! The guy who she’d had a crush on for the past 3 years. This was perfect. “You still there Kat?” Kyle’s voice snapped Kat from her trance.
“Oh. Yeah I am Kyle”.
“Okay, just making sure. You were kinda quiet. I’m assuming you’re probably not ready to go yet, are you?”
“No, but I’m almost ready! Don’t worry, I’ll be over in a couple of minutes, then we can head out. I’ll meet you at your house!” Kat said, wide awake and a lot more enthusiastic than she had been before. Cyndy woke up, and let out a little yawn.
“Alrighty, see you when you get here Kat.” A click signalled the end of the conversation, and Kat moved straight into action, shoving the things she’d need into her bag while practically leaping out of her bed.

“Cyndy I’ll be right out, I have to go shower and get ready. I’ll only be a couple of minutes.”

End of Chapter 1

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:42 am

Cool story I like it.
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:21 am

This is amazing and way better than mine but if you guys wanna read it then here ya go: http://www.quotev.com/story/3945880/Pokemon-X-and-Y-A-Whole-New-Experience/
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:47 am

Thanks for the compliments guys Very Happy. And I know it's late, but here's chapter 3.

Chapter 3
      Kyle’s PoV

About five minutes after leaving his house, Kyle was finally able to pull himself together. This adventure would be the first time he had actually left his home for any length of time without his father. He stood looking down upon the city of Cherrygrove. The Pokégrove Farm was built on a small cliff in Cherrygrove City, which had previously been a forest with trees so close together it was not traversable. Kyle walked down the cliff and into the main part of the city. It was still early, and as such there was no one else awake yet. Kyle walked through the city heading east.

As Kyle kept walking, he reached Route 29. Looking around, Kyle remembered all the times he came out here with his dad, researching the wild Pokémon in the area.   He was finding it hard to believe all those times would be over. He still remembered his first time coming through this route while he was six years old. He had bugged his father for weeks to let him come to see the Pokemon, and his dad finally brought him. They came to this same route, and Kyle got scared by the flying pidgey and tried to hide behind his dad.

Kyle’s fond memories were interrupted as he hit the ground hard. He was lying on his stomach with the wind knocked out of him. He felt a tugging at his shirt. Kyle started to panic and tried to hit whatever was tugging at it. Because of the position he was in however, he only succeeded in hitting himself in the chest. Suddenly Kyle heard a noise
“Sent?” Kyle jumped up, sending what was tugging on his shirt flying back. Kyle pulled himself together, and saw that it was a Sentret. It was looking up at Kyle, but looked scared.
“You okay there little guy? Here, I have something for you.” Kyle said before reaching into the knapsack he always brought with him and pulling out an Oran Berry, then tossing it to the Sentret. The Sentret ate the berry and immediately looked to be in better shape. It looked at Kyle and seemed really happy. “You wanna come with me little guy?” Kyle asked the Sentret, who perked up at hearing that. Kyle took out a Poké ball and rolled it towards the Sentret. It nudged its head against the ball and got sucked inside. “I guess you’re travelling with me now. I’ll call you Furriel” Kyle said before walking back towards the city to meet up with Kat.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:39 am

Make all of these into a book and sell it in US pls :s
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:43 am

But then I'd get sued, and lawsuits make me sad Sad
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:
Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:51 pm

Lawyers aren't so tough when I send them to the shadow realm :/
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 3:30 pm

Objection! Lawyers come from the shadow realm
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/100Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 2:44 am

Superion Maximus wrote:
Objection! Lawyers come from the shadow realm
True, and they're the reason almost no one escapes there. Darn blood-suckers are tough to escape.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:47 pm

...talking about free posts, OH LOOK! wtf is this topic about now? anyway, can you please post a continuation?
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:26 pm

Moar Shuckle pls or else :s

Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 Shuckl10
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:31 pm

shuckles can die
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:56 pm

I've done run throughs on my emulators like Emerald and changed my starting pokemon to shuckle. Its so troll its ridiculous lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2