Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Elemental Tournament has begun!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
The Elemental Tournament has begun! Left_bar_bleue0/0The Elemental Tournament has begun! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Elemental Tournament has begun! Empty
PostSubject: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:26 am

The Elemental Tournament has begun! Elemen10

Over the past two days I've gotten a far larger amount of support for this tournament than I could have imagined. Due to opinions from most of the people participating that their decks are ready and they want to start, I am hereby starting the Elemental Tournament.

As stated in the previous thread, the rules are:

1. Decks will be restricted to a single element. This means that your MAIN DECK, SIDE DECK, AND EXTRA DECK can only consist of monsters that have one element in common. (Ex: If you're joining the Fire team, all of your monsters in all three decks must be Fire attribute.) Deck merging is allowed. You can run Battlin' Jurracs so long as everything in the deck is Fire attribute. That being said, Battlin' Boxers AND Jurracs by themselves can still be used but that specific variant cannot if it is selected by another duelist. Originality is encouraged.
2. The use of Light/Dark monsters are not allowed, as they are not elements and they never will be. Yes, this means no Light/Dark monsters in the extra deck such as Big Eye.
3. There are a select few number of decks that the forum has deemed overpowered and overplayed. Thus, the following decks will be banned from use in this tournament: Mermail, Dragunity, and Fire Fist. Variants of these will also be prohibited. No Dragunity Dux in your Harpie deck.
4. Decks are restricted to one per person. This means that once a deck is chosen it is immediately locked and nobody else can choose said deck. You must keep the same deck throughout the tournament, obviously. This plus the last rule keeps originality in this tournament in check.
5. All duels will be in match format. There is no specific tournament tree or anything, so you may freely go out and duel whoever your three other element opponents are on your own time. Please refrain from killing off your own team. That'd be unfortunate.
6. At the end of the tournament, if the winning team has more than one member still intact, the remaining members can duel among each other until one is left. That sole victor will receive a special prize from myself (we'll think about this rule once the time comes).
7. Double hearts crossfire for everyone. You're allowed two losses. After that, you're out of the tournament and we offer you as a sacrifice to the great Herald of Perfection.
8. If you use Gozen Match, well... I don't know what to say.
9. To join, you will select your deck and that will determine which team you reside on. If you're planning on using Karakuri, then you're on the Earth team. Team rosters will be kept track of on this thread and will be updated as more people join.
10. Please refrain from any trash talking in duels. Let's try to keep this a friendly tournament and not an overly competitive one where you insult another person for their deck choice.
11. No use of "Barrier Statue" cards. For the rules we're playing this it would be overkill to have one of these in your deck. With the right cards you can keep these alive and lock out your opponent. The tournament isn't going to be about summoning a statue on first turn and keeping it alive with Safe Zone. They're banned.
12. Trap monsters are prohibited if they conflict with your deck. (Ex: If you have a Metal Reflect Slime in a Fire based deck, it's conflicting attributes.) Trap monsters can only be used if they match up with the attribute of which you're dueling for. This means that Embodiment of Apophis can only be used in Earth decks.
13. If any use of Light/Dark monsters are seen/used within a match, that match does not count and the loss goes to whoever used the mentioned Light/Dark cards.
14. *optional* If both players have no losses on their record, to speed up the competition, both players can engage in a game mechanism I call simultaneous double elimination. With this in play, both players can stake both of their lives remaining and the winner walks away free while the other is out of the tournament. This also gives the winner an extra life to use on their next match, should they lose. Basically, immunity.

You may start dueling whoever it is that you wish on the opposing teams. Please do not evade dueling if someone challenges you. Also keep in mind that quitting a duel early/disconnecting counts as a loss for you. I will keep a roster on here to keep track of how many wins each team as well as individual duelists have. The way I'm going to have it set up is that there will be two prizes: one prize given to the duelist who accumulates the most wins and the other to the sole victor of the final team. If one team remains and more than one member remains amongst it, remaining team members will duel to decide who will be crowned the strongest. Let the war of the elements BEGIN.

Team Wind:
-Kira-: Harpies (Fluff subbed and lost)
Fluff Fluff: Mist Valley (1 win, 2 losses)
Dev: Gusto Assault Mode (0 win, 2 losses)
Ultrapurple: Mecha Phantom (0 win, 2 losses)

Team Water:
Hero: Water Hero (1 win, 2 losses)
Digivolve4me: Gishki (0 win, 2 losses)
Clairedestroyer: Cloudians (Hero subbed and lost)

Team Fire:
Sasukat: Fire Kings (7 wins, 1 loss)
Sylveraine: Battlin' Jurracs (3 wins, 0 loss)
NepNep: Evolzar (ragequit)

Team Earth:
Valkoor Lightheart: Infested Gears (inactive)
Shredder: X-Sabers (0 win, 2 losses)
Superion Maximus: Scrap (Dropped out)
Killmatronix: Naturia (0 win, 2 losses)
Gallows: Madolche (2 wins, 2 losses)
Twiddget: Rock Stun (Banned.)
Rose: Grandsoil (1 win, 2 losses)

When you win a duel, please post a screenshot of the match and say who won.

Last edited by Fluff Fluff on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 39 times in total
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
The Elemental Tournament has begun! Left_bar_bleue900/100The Elemental Tournament has begun! Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:54 am

I forgot to post earlier I took out the Gadgets. >_< Just call it Infested Gears.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Elemental Tournament has begun! Left_bar_bleue100/100The Elemental Tournament has begun! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:02 am

7 Earths, that's a bit of an advantage to their team compared to other teams with less than half of 7 -_-
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
The Elemental Tournament has begun! Left_bar_bleue100/100The Elemental Tournament has begun! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:32 am

I agree with Hero :l Added, it has most of the better players. But we'll just have to Team up against them first then, I reckon.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:
The Elemental Tournament has begun! Left_bar_bleue0/0The Elemental Tournament has begun! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:12 pm

If it wasn't for Rose changing teams at the last second, I wouldn't feel too bad about it but the way it looks now, earth has a major advantage. If the war has to be won by someone other than them, they all need to go first. When you guys win post a screenshot of the match won on this forum. Was rushing a bit to make this last night. Let the war begin.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
The Elemental Tournament has begun! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Elemental Tournament has begun! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:31 pm

technically even if the earth team wins we would have to duel each other so having the most members dosnt change anything
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:37 pm

But it gives the earth team members a bigger chance of winning the entire tournament.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:00 pm

Personally, I'd recommend a short term alliance between teams Fire, Water, and Wind in order to at least even out the score. Personally (whenever I even get time to duel with all of this homework) I'm going for Earth first.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Okay, you hear that everyone? Lets all take out earth first Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
The Elemental Tournament has begun! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Elemental Tournament has begun! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:17 pm

10 against 7 i like those odds
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:48 pm

Posting First win. Me vs Gallows. I won 2-0

First game he DC'ed: https://i.imgur.com/H4if9T1.png
Second game I won: https://i.imgur.com/FXKfRKV.jpg
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:04 pm

Sucks when you D/C with Barkion, MST, Bottomless and Vanity's Emptiness on board. Sad
Confirm loss.
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:41 pm

Hero wrote:
Okay, you hear that everyone? Lets all take out earth first Very Happy
Pretty ironic words for someone who decided they'd challenge fire, eh?

https://i.imgur.com/TwZrT3V.png beat Hero 2-1
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:44 pm

Confirm Loss to Sasukat and I beat Earth before losing to fire Very Happy

Fluff Fluff, Ban Fire Kings
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:55 pm

Well, Water killed me, so I tried my luck against Team Wind. Succesfully, I might add.

Won 2-0 against ultrapurple
Game 1: https://i.imgur.com/dtXhtwZ.png
Game 2: https://i.imgur.com/997gnwE.png
Back to top Go down

ultrapurple

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:00 pm

Sad i confirm my loss
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:01 pm

Beat Twiddget 2-1. gg.

https://i.imgur.com/qi486py.png
Back to top Go down

Twiddget

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:02 pm

confirmed, rabbit virus makes me cry
Back to top Go down

Twiddget

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:45 pm

Beat digivolve4me 2-1, gg
https://i.imgur.com/jCaPlS7.png
Back to top Go down

awsome35

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:44 pm

meng twid so bad!
Back to top Go down

Twiddget

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:12 am

Beat acidik 2-1, gg
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:23 am

Yeah, awesome game. I thought I had G1 too, then BOOM comes the Dark Hole, and there goes my control XD

Game 2 was close as hell, resources ga'lore!

Game 3 was sad... It was a sad time for me...
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:36 am

Got dang white rose. EDIT THE OP!
Back to top Go down

Twiddget

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:45 am

Won against black feathers 2-1, gg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Elemental Tournament has begun!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Arena and Academy Teams Archive-