Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH Left_bar_bleue0/0Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH Empty
PostSubject: Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH   Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:40 pm

Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon on his 2nd turn. Drew so lucky into his 3 Blue-Eyes and used old school polymerization. So much respect. Was so beautiful... until I summoned something bigger. Best comeback 2013.

Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH Gishki11

I made this deck based off of another duelist who ran a deck similar to this who also loves using vanillas in their deck as much as I do. I never thought I could execute this so amazingly. It's been doing so ridiculously good I had to share this. Let's take a look at the list:

Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH KO49LG8

Gishki Zielgigas: 3 - The greatest way to dump 10 cards from your deck since Lightsworns.
Sephylon, The Ultimate Timelord: 3 - After you summon Zielgigas you can automatically summon this due to the fact that you dumped 10 monsters for the ritual summon. Free Obelisk pls
Exodius The Ultimate Forbidden One: 2 - Summoning this before you summon Zielgigas gives you a monster with 10,000 attack. Can run down just about anything your opponent has. Take that, Celtic Guardian.
Gishki Abyss: 2 - Search out Zielgigas with just a summon. I wouldn't want to run into this guy in an ally.
Gishki Vision: 3 - Best searcher for Zielgigas. Allows summon of Manju/Sonic in same turn thus leading to Zielgigas. I wonder what he's en"vision"ing?
Manju of the Ten Thousand hands: 3 - Can grab either Zielgigas or Advanced ritual art. The dudes got 10,000 hands. Imagine taking a direct attack from him. Can you say back-handed?
Sonic Bird: 3 - Other searcher for advanced ritual art besides Manju. Doesn't have 10,000 hands, but he's got some crazy jetpack on his back. Could probably roast a Marshmallon on that thing.
Vanillas: 15 of your choice - You need at least 10 to dump for Zielgigas so it pays to have backups. Personally I'd suggest some hardcore mofos like Skull Servant and Fungi of the Musk but if you feel you need that extra defense from Charcoal Inpachi, D.D. Trainer, etc, then go for it. Kuriboh got nothin' on that.

Advanced Ritual Art: 2 - The only method of summoning Zielgigas. Any Gishki ritual spell would void the entire purpose of this deck so please don't try it. ;-;
Mystical Space Typhoon: 2 - Lol cya Jam Breeding Machine.

Royal Decree: 2 - Because if so help me god somebody uses Mirror Force on my Exodius @ 10,000 attack, i'm gonna throw my cat out the window. :s

Extra deck (things I actually use anyway, most of it is those 1/100 chance of ever using cards)

Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max: 3 - Don't ask why there's 3 because honestly I only ever summon 1 if that. Like 10x sparks plus a huge cannon up in your opponents face. Thing could wipe out half a continent if it wanted to.
Skypalace Gangaridai: 1 - I have never seen anyone ever summon this thing till I started using this deck. Two turbo rocket things to blow up any card your opponent AND deal twice the damage of hinotama. Wonder if it's actually a palace or a house. Whoever lives in that puppy probably doesn't get any trick or treaters.
Formula Synchron: 1 - I summon it like 1 in every 10 duels. The synchros really aren't too important in this deck as much but they're there because everyone deserves a chance :3

This is great edition to my Vanilla Wrath collection of decks that work greatly off of normal monsters. I'm gonna bring back the fury of normal monsters one deck at a time and this is a great way to start. Yes, the vanilla can be bad like 1/7 duels if you don't draw what you need but I find the searchers are a HUGE help. I've done some serious damage with this deck so far and am loving every bit of it. Here's a brief example on how to get the deck to work, if you haven't figured it out:

Step 1. Add Gishki Zielgigas and advanced ritual art to hand by whatever means necessary.
Step 1.5. (optional but recommended if in your hand) Special summon Exodius by returning all monsters in your grave to your hand.
Step 2. Dump 10 vanillas to grave for Zielgigas' summon (thus, boosting Exodius up to 10,000 attack).
Step 3. Hope Zielgigas' effect hits one of the remaining 6-7 Gishki monsters in your newly thinned deck and bounce something bothersome on your opponents side of the field to their deck.
Step 4. Special summon Timelord. Opponent at this point might cry a little inside.
Step 4.5. ONLY if you have Exodius, Timelord, and Zielgigas unless absolutely necessary. Xyz Timelord/Zielgigas into Skypalace and get rid of one card on your opponents side of the field (could be a backrow you just don't trust)
Step 5. Bye :s

Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH Gishki12

Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH Gishki13

Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH YyFyYH7

Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH WpGhvUz

Special thanks to SilverCrimson on DN for inspiring me to make this.

Last edited by Fluff Fluff on Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH Left_bar_bleue100/100Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH   Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:37 pm

Eh this deck feels situational sometimes. IT looks like it can get horrid hands. And if your opponent is backrow heavy it could be nasty.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH   Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:17 am

*reads puns, dies also theres worse things then mirror imagine if somone used magic cylinder on you also dont throw the cat out the window
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH Left_bar_bleue0/0Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH   Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:22 am

When I made it I thought it would be situational too but honestly it works nicely. Royal decree/MST usually take care of the backrow problem when I get them and with the amount of searchers in the deck it honestly compensates for the 15 vanillas although it sure doesn't seem like it. Someone pulled the Magic Cylinder thing on me when I rammed my King of the Skull Servants into them with 9k attack before. I almost had a heart attack. Regardless, Vanilla Wrath ftw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH   Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH Empty

Back to top Go down

Exodius-Gishki-Timelord OTK deck: VANILLA WRATH

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1