Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ojama deck guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Ojama deck guide  Left_bar_bleue0/0Ojama deck guide  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Ojama deck guide  Empty
PostSubject: Ojama deck guide    Ojama deck guide  EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:05 am

Ojama deck guide  GyGa26h

I'm feeling in a writing mood and the idea of making a guide on one of my more knowledgeable decks seemed like a good plan. So here's my deck guide on an old deck that I used to main that has made it's mark as one of the best decks I've ever run: Ojama. I've lost touch with Ojama over the months as I've begun to build other decks that seemed to interest me more, so I've more or less been letting my Ojama deck collect dust. It's a very good deck, don't get me wrong, but I've just lost my passion for it. Hopefully this'll help someone else love the deck like I once did.

A lot of people would think that Ojama are a silly archtype to run and as such people really don't give it much of a chance. I started liking Ojama close to a year ago and thought it would be a neat deck to try considering not many people use it anymore. After a short period of time I turned a laughing stock of an archtype into a deck that could hold its own and keep up with Prophecy, Rulers, Evilswarm, etc. There really isn't one type of Ojama deck that people agree on though. There are a few to choose from:

Ojama delta OTK: I personally prefer this over all other Ojama decks. Like all other OTKs, it takes having roughly 4-5 specific cards (4 of which are easily searchable) and completely wiping out your opponent in one shot. I'll elaborate more on this later.

Ojama synchro: Involves using tuners such as Junk Synchron, Key Mouse, and Debris Dragon along with Ojama monsters to make powerful synchros such as Frozen Fitzgerald, Ally of Justice - Catastor, Thunder Unicorn, Voltic Bicorn, etc.

Ojama beatdown: Involves using monsters much like Ojama with low attack and high defense to power down your opponent.

Ojama lock: Combining using a number of lockdown cards along with Ojama knight/king and Ojama Trio to completely shut down your opponent while winning the duel slowly with either burn or final countdown.

There are a few more variants (box of friends, crashbug, solidarity) but I've found these to be the best (mostly lock and OTK). Now let's take a look at some of our Ojama archtype cards:

Ojama Yellow
Level 2
Light
Beast
0/1000

Ojama Black
Level 2
Light
Beast

Ojama Green
Level 2
Light
Beast
0/1000

The classic cards that make the archtype known. When they first came out nobody really understood what the reasoning behind them was. As time went on they got more support and now are a force to be reckoned with. Although they have no effects they are an essential part of almost all Ojama decks. I would run 2 of each. Running 1 of each is far too little and running 3 can get dead draws horribly.

Ojama Blue
Level 2
Light
Beast
0/1000
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 2 "Ojama" cards from your Deck to your hand (this can include "Ojamuscle").

Probably the most essential Ojama card of the bunch. An instant +1 from its destruction in battle which will let you search out the key cards needed to set up an OTK. Run 3 ALWAYS.

Ojama Red
Level 2
Light
Beast
0/1000
When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon up to 4 "Ojama" monsters from your hand in Attack Position.

Another key card which the tool of which you bring out all of your 3 vanilla Ojama at once, thus being able to activate Ojama Delta Hurricane. I would recommend running 2. Having only 1 creates problems if it is solemn'd. 3 is good but I would personally cut one for another support card.

Ojama King
Level 6
Light
Beast
0/3000
Fusion
"Ojama Green" + "Ojama Yellow" + "Ojama Black"
Select up to 3 of your opponent's Monster Card Zones. The selected zones cannot be used.

One of the variants to the OTK combo. This is mostly used in lockdown strategy to destroy your opponents chances of swarming. If attempting to use in the OTK, run 1. In lockdowns run 1-2.

Ojama Knight
Level 5
Light
Beast
0/2500
Fusion
1 "Ojama" monster + 1 "Ojama" monster
Select up to 2 of your opponent's Monster Card Zones. The selected zones cannot be used.

In my opinion, slightly better than Ojama king. Although he can't take up to 3 spaces, he is easier to summon due to Instant Fusion. Although destroyed at end phase if summoned by Instant Fusion, using Ojama Country's effect to bring him back from the grave with ease. Only use in lockdowns or with Ojama Synchro. Run 1-2 in those.

Ojama Delta Hurricane!!
Normal Spell
You can only activate this card while "Ojama Green", "Ojama Yellow" and "Ojama Black" are face-up on your side of the field. Destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field.

Key card of the OTK. Better than dark hole, lightning vortex, torrential, etc all for the price of summoning your 3 vanilla Ojama (really not that hard). I recommend 2-3.

Ojamagic
Normal Spell
When this card is sent from the hand or the field to the Graveyard, add 1 each of "Ojama Green", "Ojama Yellow" and "Ojama Black" from your Deck to your hand.

This card is another of the key searchers in your deck. While using Ojama Blue to search out this card and other essential OTK cards, use this card to bring your 3 vanilla Ojama to your hand. The problem people have though is choosing how many of this to run. This all depends on how many sets of vanilla Ojama you run. My theory is that you should always run 1 less Ojamagic than you do sets of vanillas. REMEMBER: If you run 2 sets of Ojama, and you have 2 of the same Ojama in your hand, YOU CANNOT add just two Ojama to your hand with Ojamagic's effect. I recommend 1 myself, due to usually running 2 sets of vanilla.

Ojamuscle
Normal Spell
Select 1 face-up "Ojama King" on the field. Destroy all monster(s) on the field that include "Ojama" in their card name, except the selected "Ojama King". Increase the ATK of the selected "Ojama King" by 1000 points for each destroyed monster.

Lol no. Run 0.

Ojama Country
Field Spell
Once per turn, you can send 1 "Ojama" card from your hand to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Ojama" monster from your Graveyard. While you control a face-up "Ojama" monster, switch the original ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field.

An essential card for every Ojama deck. This card can be such a troll it's ridiculous. Switching opponents attack and defense of all of their monsters for the price of having one Ojama on the field. Always run 3.

Ojama Trio
Normal Trap Card
Special Summon 3 "Ojama Tokens" (Beast-Type/LIGHT/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 1000) in Defense Position on your opponent's side of the field. The tokens cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon. When an "Ojama Token" is destroyed, the controller of that token takes 300 points of damage.

This isn't only used in Ojama decks, but also in other lockdown decks. Any deck that swarms will hate to have this against them. Unless they can synchro with them, it's a burden. In most Ojama decks I wouldn't recommend it unless you feel like it but in lockdowns run 2.

Now that we've covered all of the Ojama archtype cards, let's move on to the massive support cards Ojama can utilize.

Honest
level 4
Light
Fairy
1100/1900
During your Main Phase, you can return this card from the field to its owner's hand. During either player's Damage Step, when a face-up LIGHT monster you control battles, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to have that monster gain ATK equal to the ATK of the opponent's
monster it is battling, until the End Phase.

Considering Ojama are all light attribute, its a must have card. Considering they have 0 attack it will always result in both monsters dying unless you have your Ojama Country on the field. Great counter to have in bad situations plus using it with Ojama Blue will allow you to kill an opponents monster and search two Ojama. Run 1 or more if banlist ever allows.

Shining Angel
Light
Fairy
1400/800
English:
When this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.

I'm not a huge fan of this card honestly. Yea it can summon all of your Ojama, Honest, also himself, but it's always in attack. Some people can make use of this card well but I never liked it. Run 0-2.

Super-Nimble Mega Hamster
level 4
Earth
Beast
1100/1800
Flip: You can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Beast-Type monster from your Deck in face-down Defense Position.

Great way to summon Ojama Blue and stop your opponent from attacking directly after Hamster's death. In my opinion, always outclasses Shining Angel. Run 3.

Key Mouse
Level 1
Earth
Beast
100/100
Tuner
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 Level 3 or lower Beast-Type monster from your deck to your hand.

Slightly less better than Hamster due to the fact that it doesn't summon an Ojama, but it can add it to the hand. This could also work very well in Synchro Ojama decks. Run 0-2.

Sangan
Level 3
Dark
Fiend
1000/600
When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, add 1 monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck to your hand.

If only it wasn't banned ;-; If he ever comes back to us, run 1 in every build.

Junk Synchron
Level 3
Dark
Warrior
1300/500
Tuner
When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. That monster's effect(s) is negated.

I run this even if its not in an Ojama Synchro deck. Can revive an Ojama Blue with ease or any other fallen Ojama and either use them as a line of defense or setup a wide variety of synchro monsters. Better in some builds than others. I run 2 in my OTK build for an extra kick and I recommend the same to anyone else. In Ojama synchro though, run 3.

Debris Dragon
Level 4
Wind
Dragon
1000/2000
Tuner
When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 monster with 500 or less ATK from your Graveyard in Attack Position. That monster's effect(s) is negated. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a Dragon-Type Synchro Monster. The other Synchro Material Monster(s) cannot be Level 4.

Another of the key tuners in Ojama synchro decks. I prefer junk over this only because I feel like majority of synchro level 5s are far better than level 6s. I would run 0-1 in ordinary builds and 2-3 in synchro builds.

Sea koala
Level 2
Earth
Beast
100/1600
Once per turn, if you control another Beast-Type monster, you can reduce the ATK of 1 monster your opponent controls to 0 until the End Phase.

A card I've recently discovered in a duel from a fellow academy member. Debris and junk could revive this and if you control another Ojama it could prove handy in decreasing the attack of a monster of your choice to 0. I would personally run 0-2 unless you're attempting a solidarity deck. Would seem like a decent support card.

Tragoedia
Level 10
Dark
Fiend
?/?
You can Special Summon this card from your hand when you take Battle Damage. This card gains 600 ATK and DEF for each card in your hand. Once per turn, you can send 1 monster from your hand to the Graveyard to take control of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls with the same Level as the sent monster. Once per turn, you can select 1 monster in your Graveyard; this card's Level becomes the same as that monster's, until the End Phase

Due to Ojamagic making hand advantage simple, I would seriously recommend this. Stops getting OTK'd and then some. Great way to turn around a match in a heartbeat. Run 1-2.

Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
Level 7
Dark
Fiend
2700/2500
When you take damage from a card your opponent controls while you control no cards, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Then activate the Appropriate effect, based on the type of damage:
● Battle Damage: Special Summon 1 "Emissary of Darkness Token" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 7/ATK ?/DEF ?). Its ATK and DEF are each equal to the amount of battle damage you took.
● Effect Damage: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the damage you took.

Same as Trag but with restrictions. Yea it can stop OTKs but you HAVE to make sure that you time this right. Frankly, I would get this out on the field before you throw down your field spell or a royal decree (if you plan on running that). Run 0-1

King of the Swamp
Level 3
Water
Aqua
500/1100
You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion Material Monster, but the other Fusion Material Monster(s) must be correct. You can discard this card to the Graveyard; Add 1 "Polymerization" from your Deck to your hand.

I prefer Super Polymerization myself. Yea it could be used as a fusion material but I don't know. I don't like it. Run 0-1.

Tanukit Tantan
Level 2
Earth
Beast
0/800
FLIP: Special Summon 1 Level 2 Beast-Type monster from your Deck, except "Tanukit Tantan".

Works just like Hamster and a great way for getting out Ojama Blue. It's definitely a card worth putting in. Run 2-3.

Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Level 8
Light
Warrior
3000/2500
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can activate 1 of these effects.
● Target 1 monster on the field; banish that target face-up. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.
● During the Damage Step, if this attacking card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: It can make a second attack in a row.

Yes I run this 100%. It does take a bit of dark monsters being added to your deck to pull it off (mostly Junk Synchron) but it really destroys shit nonetheless, as i'm sure everyone has faced before. Run 1 or more if ever possible.

Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
Rank 2
Earth
Rock
500/1800
2 Level 2 monsters
If this face-up card would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead. Face-up monsters you control gain 200 ATK and DEF for each Xyz Material attached to this card.

Whether you're playing offense with Ojama Country or taking a beating from a Blue-Eyes White Dragon, this card is amazing for Ojama decks. Can pull off a near OTK with two of them plus one Ojama. Two 2600 Gachi plus one 1800 Ojama. 7k damage in total. Not quite an OTK, but I like it. Run 3.

Daigusto Phoenix
Rank 2
Wind
Pyro
1500/1100
2 Level 2 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up WIND monster you control; this turn, it can attack twice during each Battle Phase.

Another great rank 2 much like Gachi. For times without Ojama Country, this card can pull off some serious damage really fast. I've had great times running this, although it's not as useful as Gachi in my opinion. Run 1-2.

Number 96: Dark Mist
Rank 2
Dark
Fiend
100/100
3 Level 2 monsters
Once per battle, during either player's turn, when an attack is declared involving this card and an opponent's monster: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; halve the ATK of the opponent's monster, and if you do, this card gains that same amount of ATK.

Can work really deadly in the right situation. Combine the three vanilla Ojama for this thing and be able to jump over an opponent's monster no matter what the attack. Run 0-1.

Number 64: Ronin Raccoon Sandayu
Rank 2
Earth
Beast
1000/1000
2 Level 2 Beast-Type monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 "Kagemusha Raccoon Token" (Beast-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK ?/DEF 0). (When Summoned, its ATK becomes equal to the current ATK of the monster on the field that has the highest ATK. Your choice, if tied.) While you control another Beast-Type monster, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.

Not a bad card, although I've never tried it. I've seen it do serious damage in duels before and if your opponent has a monster with massive attack, this thing could ram into it to destroy it. Would help a lot in a solidarity build. Run 0-2.  

Junk Warrior
level 5
Dark
Warrior
2300/1300
Synchro
"Junk Synchron" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, it gains ATK equal to the total ATK of all Level 2 and lower monsters you control.

A key slugger to pull out with the Junk Synchron + Ojama combo. Even though the field will swap it's attack/defense, as long as you have another Ojama, it's attack will be 2300+ still. Not a bad card to try out, although there are better ones. Run 0-1.

Thunder Unicorn
Level 5
Light
Beast
Synchro
2200/1800
1 Beast-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters
Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. It loses 500 ATK for each monster you control, until the End Phase. During the turn this effect is activated, no other monsters can attack, except this card.

If you have Key Mouse and 2 Ojamas, go for it. I personally think this, Voltic Bicorn, and Lightning Tricorn are all shit. Just saying. Run 0-1 of each, if you want to pollute your deck that badly.

Frozen Fitzgerald
Level 5
Water
Fiend
2500/2500
Synchro
1 DARK Tuner + 1 non-Tuner Beast-Type monster
If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, while you control no monsters, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard in face-up Defense Position.

My personal favorite synchro for Ojama. Perfectly works with Junk + an Ojama. It's attack/defense will be completely unaffected by the effects of Ojama Country, plus your opponent can't pull Mirror Force on it when it attacks. Makes a great combo when it's destroyed by battle; you can discard Ojamagic, special summon it back, and search your Ojamas with Ojamagic's effect. Run 0-2.

Ally of Justice Catastor
Level 5
Dark
Machine
2200/1200
Synchro
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a non-DARK monster: Destroy that monster.

Classic synchro monster great for almost any situation. Again, usable with Junk + any Ojama. Should be a given in any synchro deck that can make a level 5 by any means. Run 0-2.

The Big March of Animals
Quick-Play Spell
Until the end of this turn, all face-up Beast-Type monsters on your side of the field gain 200 ATK for each Beast-Type monster on your side of the field.

This is another one of the classic OTK cards usable with this deck. If you have your Ojama Country plus your five Ojama if you perform the OTK right (will get to it later) then you basically use this card as a limiter removal. All Ojama will be at 2k attack each and after using Delta Hurricane to wipe your opponents field, they better hope they have a Gorz. Run 0-3.

United We Stand
Equip Spell
Increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster by 800 points for each face-up monster you control.

Some people prefer this over the Big March card, but I don't. It's all about weighing your options. If you want 4 Ojama with 1000 attack and 1 Ojama with 5000 attack, be my guest. Either way it's still an OTK. If you love the card, run it. If you don't, I won't care. I'd run 0-1.

Super Polymerization
Quick-Play Spell
Discard 1 card. Send, from either side of the field to the Graveyard, Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Fusion Monster Card, and Special Summon that monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) Spells, Traps, and Effect Monsters' effects cannot be activated in response to this card's activation.

This is yet another method of performing the OTK, but it comes with a price sadly: discarding one card. Call me silly but I would be personally worried about not having that one card if the heat of the moment came down to it. I've ran this before and yes it does work well for a beautiful OTK but I would prefer Big March myself. Run 0-2.

Solidarity
Continuous Spell
If you have only 1 original (printed) Type of monster in your Graveyard, face-up monsters you control with the same Type gain 800 ATK.

Great card no doubt. I mean shit, it even features all of the Ojama on the card. ONLY run it in a beast heavy deck, even if you have 1 or 2 non beast type monsters. Just make sure those monsters aren't likely to hit the grave. Run 0-2.

Terraforming
Normal Spell
Add 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

You've already got Ojama Blue to search your field spell but if you feel you really need it now, have at it. Run 0-1.

Hand Destruction
Quick-Play Spell
Each player sends 2 cards from their hand to the Graveyard and draws 2 cards.

The only good card I think this works with is Ojamagic, in which case it can become overkill. Could be good means to dump vanillas if they're cluttering your hand. Not a bad card to try out if you feel. Run 0-2.

White Elephant's Gift
Normal Spell
Send 1 face-up non-Effect monster you control to the Graveyard to draw 2 cards.

If you're in a bad situation and only have a vanilla, may as well dump him to attempt to get a Gorz. Run 0-1.

Instant Fusion
Normal Spell
Pay 1000 Life Points. Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon). It cannot attack, and is destroyed during the End Phase. Only 1 "Instant Fusion" can be activated per turn.

Truthfully not a bad card at all. Whether you're playing it in lockdowns or in Ojama synchro, it's a card to give you a fast Ojama Knight for whatever the means. I like it myself. Run 0-2.

Polymerization
Normal Spell
Send Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Fusion Monster Card from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, and Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck.

Like I said, I like the Super version. I don't care for this very much. Run 0-1.

Creature Swap
Normal Spell
Each player selects 1 monster they control and switches control of those monsters with each other. Those monsters cannot change their battle positions for the rest of this turn.

Some people prefer having this just in case, if all else fails, give a vanilla Ojama to your opponent and take their Skull Servant. Idk. Run 0-2.

Ground Collapse
Continuous Spell
Select 2 Monster Card Zones on the field. Neither player can use the selected zones. You cannot select a zone that is occupied by a Monster Card.

Easily abusable in the lockdown version. Set this card up plus activate Ojama Trio and your opponent basically has no options for summoning ANY monsters whatsoever. Run 0 in all other decks but lockdown. Run 2-3 in that.

Tri-Wight
Normal Spell
Target 3 Level 2 or lower Normal Monsters in your Graveyard; Special Summon them from the Graveyard.

No it's not as good as you'd think. Out of 50 duels I think I used this like...once? It's just not meant for Ojama. Run 0.

Royal Decree
Continuous Trap
Negate the effects of all other Trap Cards on the field.

To prevent the OTK from going wrong, I really like to pack this. Believe me, if you have this: activate it BEFORE you get started with your OTK. It's a real tear dropper to have your OTK in hand and then they use Solemn on Ojama Red. Makes me want to punch a puppy. Run either 0 or 2-3. I think 3 may be overkill though.  

Solar Ray
Normal Trap
Inflict 600 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points for each face-up LIGHT monster on your side of the field.

In a Royal Decreeless deck, this is another option for OTK. Ram 5 Ojama with 1k attack each into your opponent then activate this either that turn or set it to activate on your opponents. Instant 3k burn to your opponent. Run 0-2. Don't run any if you have Royal Decree.

Horn of the Phantom Beast
Normal Trap
Target 1 Beast-Type or Beast-Warrior-Type monster you control; equip this card to that target. It gains 800 ATK. When that target destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Draw 1 card.

Lol this isn't Brotherhood of the Ojama Fists. Seriously though, I've never tried it. If your opponent is only a couple 100 attack above your Ojama you could chain this in damage step to at least kill your opponents monster and get a draw out of it. Worth trying out. Run 0-2.

WELL. I think that's about all of the support cards I can think of. If I think of anything else i'll definitely post it. I've become an expert with these cards and believe me, they do work good. A lot of people don't see the Delta Hurricane coming which makes destroying their entire backrow in this format priceless since nobody expects anything of this caliber since Heavy Storm is banned. As far as the OTK goes, I'll give a brief explanation:

Step 1: Get Ojama Blue to the field ASAP by whatever means neccesary.

Step 2: Get Ojama Blue killed in battle to search out your Ojama cards until you have Ojamagic, Ojama Red, Ojama Delta Hurricane, and Ojama Country. If you get more than one copy of any of these by accident (through drawing them or whatever) that works great too. Always nice to have backups.

Step 3: Activate Ojama Country and use it's effect by discarding Ojamagic to bring back a fallen Ojama Blue. This in turn will trigger Ojamagic's effect and bringing all 3 Ojama Green, Black, and Yellow to your hand. THIS WILL NOT WORK IF YOU HAVE ALL OF YOUR COPIES OF ONE VANILLA OUTSIDE OF YOUR DECK. (Ex: running two Ojama yellows and having none left in deck.)

Step 4: Normal summon Ojama Red and activate his effect to special summon the 3 Ojama vanillas you just added to your hand via Ojamagic.

Step 5: Activate Ojama Delta Hurricane and tear your opponents field apart with one blow.

Step 6: Attack with all 5 Ojama and proceed with whatever OTK finisher you have packed. This can include The Big March of Animals, Super Polymerization (creates king), Solar Ray, United We Stand, Solidarity, etc.

Step 7: Your opponent rage quits because they cannot possibly comprehend how they just lost to Ojama.

This was my best deck at the time that I mained it. It was relatively cheap, had a great OTK strategy, and felt unique compared to most other decks. However, it does have drawbacks at times:

1. Drawing into 2 copies of yellow, green, or black when you only run 2 sets shuts down your OTK. If you want to run a mallet, go ahead. It never hurts.

2. They have slightly low attacks, obviously. 1000 attack is cute and all but it won't stand up to F.G.D. Get out your OTK ASAP to avoid any death of loved Ojama.

3. Dark Bribe, Solemn, etc can ruin this. Even MSTing your field spell hurts. I would personally pack Royal Decrees to keep your OTK going flawlessly.

If I missed anything, feel free to point it out. Writing always gets stress off my mind :3
Back to top Go down

Ojama deck guide

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1