Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave Left_bar_bleue0/0My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave Empty
PostSubject: My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave   My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:35 pm

So I used to run a half decent Blue-Eyes White Dragon deck before it got popular and before all of it's new support was released in TCG. It was one of my best decks and I loved it like a child. Long story short, I lost an important duel with it to the point where I may as well have been using a deck of 40 mokey mokey. After that incident, I deleted it. I have not since used a Blue-Eyes White Dragon since. (I talk about this like it happened 20 years ago but it was like 4 months ago.)

It ran good for the time it was built it. Rabbit was at 2 so it made making queen dragun djinn simple and with queen's effect made my ace in the hole accessible: Drain Dragon. Not many people have heard of this card as of yet, but it's going to be released with shadow specters. Due to djinn negating it's effect, it essentially became a 4k attack beater for the price of one xyz material. I know with rabbit at one I can never replicate this deck again, but I want to try. I'm having a bit of amnesia though; I can't remember for shit what works for a Blue-Eyes deck and what doesn't. I want to still make the Drain Dragon strategy possible. This is what I've got so far. I don't want any form of dragon ruler support in this so don't suggest it. I just need some type of suggestions of how people think I could make this deck work again. Here's what I have so far:

My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave Y7t61Px

Red eyes darkness metal dragon: 1
Honest: 1
Rescue rabbit: 1
Blue eyes white dragon: 3
Drain dragon: 2
Flamvell guard: 2
Collapsarpent the Ebony Dragon: 1
Alexandrite dragon: 3
The white stone of legend: 3
Maiden with eyes of blue: 3
Kodomo dragon: 1

Foolish burial: 1
Dark hole: 1
Dragon shield: 1
Wonder wand: 2
A wingbeat of giant dragon: 2
Cards of consonance: 2
Dragon shrine: 2
Silver's cry: 3
Trade in: 2

Castle of dragon souls: 1
Royal decree: 2

What do you guys think? I want to try to revive this ;-;
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave Left_bar_bleue100/100My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave   My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Got alot of techs there that I wouldn't even think off, how are they testing out? Btw how about adding debris dragon? Fast revival for maidens and I always find a quick black rose useful since you run kodomo. And add in a One for One.

Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:
My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave Left_bar_bleue0/0My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave   My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:06 pm

I tested it out a few times and I don't really like the initial setup. Way too inconsistent. Collapsarpent, guard, and kodomo I'm thinking about taking out. It's tough to say but I may start running a vanguard of the dragon to easily dump drain or blue eyes. Debris wouldn't be a bad idea for maiden but without kodomo I don't know. I still have to work on it a little more. The updated deck thus far:

My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave 7n56xdl
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave Left_bar_bleue100/100My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave   My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Your updated deck is lacking in "One for One". I don't if you didn't read that or just not like the idea but its pretty useful to summon it when you want and also discard blue eyes or stone etc.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave   My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:39 pm

The updated one I posted was before you posted your thing. It has one for one in it now. I used to run that in my old build as well. Whether to stall with maiden or just sync it all together, it's an all around great card for this deck. It still needs a bit of work though. A small part of me also wants to try running dragons mirror/FGD. I ran it in my old build for awhile just as a fun card to play but you'd be surprised how helpless people are when I summon it at times. Plus, with the new dragon shield card, I could make it almost invincible. It's a thought worth debate though.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave   My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:53 pm

If you wanna run FGD then go ahead, it might drain your resources but 5k attack is a nice to have. If you do run it, run Return from DD. Infact I would run that even if you don't run FGD. With your dragon soul trap (forgot its name) you can banish blue eyes to power up dragons or get maidens effect then get them back with RDD and OTK.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave   My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:02 am

I took your advice from our duel, Hero. I like the idea of the skill drain and gozen. That could work pretty well against a lot of decks nowadays. Still not sure if I should take a FGD approach to it. The return from the different dimension I don't think i'll need since I swapped out my castle but if I choose to run the dragon's mirror i'll consider it. Not sure what else I can edit on this. Been having so much god forsaken homework I haven't gotten chance to test it much :/

My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave XUEU4bD
Back to top Go down

Pot of Greed

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Devan
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave   My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:25 am

Gozen match is more of a side deck card.Also if your going to run gozen match run atleast 2.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave   My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:32 am

Agreed, Gozen Match works well against Dragon Rulers *until Blaster or Raigeki break comes out* any other other multiple attribute deck.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave   My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:15 pm

Shh, I told him to main Gozen, its really good to main if it doesn't hurt your deck this format. Kills elemental dragons so easily.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave   My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:41 pm

Yea so gozen match is out of the question now. After much "analysis" and testing, I've come to the conclusion that this Blue-Eyes deck of mine sucks. Attempting to make this drain dragon strategy works has gone to shit. Alexandrite dragon becomes a dead draw every duel, my proportions on drawing engines and searchers are all messed up, and majority of duels I end up wanting to kill myself because I just don't want to watch this thing lose AGAIN. So I edited it a bit. Drain dragon is so far gone. For the first time ever, I think I may be trying a form of a chaos deck. Still haven't really tested this due to a lot of crap I have to do irl (I only get so much time to log on and edit this). To me personally, this looks a lot better than what I had before. Even when rabbit was at 2, my drain dragon strategy would still dick me over between drawing into luster/alexandrite when I didn't need it or otherwise. So here's what we've got to work with now:

My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave B4X3Ddz
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave   My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Updated "chaos" blue eyes deck thus far. It hasn't had a whole lot of testing, but it's enough to say that it's actually winning duels now rather than getting its shit slapped due to dead drawing into luster/alexandrite/drain dragon. Any suggestions anyone could make to help it?

My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave XAEso51
Back to top Go down

orichalcos brandon

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: brandon
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave   My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:57 pm

i also use blue eyes just way different than you're fluff fluff maby some time we could have a duel blue eyes vs blue eyes duel of the dragons
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave   My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:59 pm

orichalcos brandon wrote:
i also use blue eyes just way different than you're fluff fluff maby some time we could have a duel blue eyes vs blue eyes duel of the dragons

Bad idea fella, mirror matches suck Sad
Back to top Go down

orichalcos brandon

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave   My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:28 pm

dont be so certain don ive done it before excet they did not use the same deck as he is the fusion leader was the 5 headed dragon with mirror force and other stuff too ill be fine besides blue eyes isnt my best deck i have
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave   My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 8:39 pm

Fluff Fluff wrote:

Red eyes darkness metal dragon: 1
Honest: 1
Rescue rabbit: 1
Blue eyes white dragon: 3
Drain dragon: 2
Flamvell guard: 2
Collapsarpent the Ebony Dragon: 1
Alexandrite dragon: 3
The white stone of legend: 3
Maiden with eyes of blue: 3
Kodomo dragon: 1

Foolish burial: 1
Dark hole: 1
Dragon shield: 1
Wonder wand: 2
A wingbeat of giant dragon: 2
Cards of consonance: 2
Dragon shrine: 2
Silver's cry: 3
Trade in: 2

Castle of dragon souls: 1
Royal decree: 2

+2 Kinka Byo (Auto triggers Maiden and lets you go into Azure, Formula, or Slacker)
+1 Castle of Dragon Souls (Good card is good. Works on chain)
+1 BLS or Chaos Sorc
+2 Divine Wrath/Phoenix Wing Wind Blast (Discards from hand and will make life happier)
Back to top Go down

orichalcos brandon

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave   My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 9:04 pm

nice phrase magi i know that song ive heard it before i like its a good song
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave Left_bar_bleue1000/1000My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave   My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:08 am

Don Patch wrote:
orichalcos brandon wrote:

Bad idea fella, mirror matches suck Sad
you think regular mirror matches are bad you should see a heraldic mirror match. plain coat alone makes it very hard

also i wouldnt recommend gozen dragons arnt that hard to beat anymore and alot of decks this format are all one typed
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave   My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:54 am

I'm shocked this thread even arose again. My Blue-Eyes deck is a lot different from that old thing now lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave   My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:11 am

Post the new one so we can discuss it then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave   My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave Empty

Back to top Go down

My Blue-Eyes deck comes back from the grave

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Off Topic-