Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods   Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kidding. This ain't about the Gods.

The Dorms, Slifer Red and Ra Yellow, have challenged each other to a War. This will be simple and by the book.
Double Hearts Crossfire.
Current Banlist.
Anything is allowed.
No Deck Change, after a won Match.
All Matches are to be posted in response to this after it started, with screenshots added. No screenshot will result in the Match being invalid. No exceptions.
Disconnection is a loss. Make sure you have a stable connection before you duel.
Duel evading is not tolerated. If you have no time to fight in this war, do not join.

Due to the lack of Ra Yallow Members that are inactive, Staff members that are in the Dorm, will be added afterwards if the numbers do not fit. 6 signs ups per side maximum. Make sure you tlak to your Dorm members and agree on who goes in. Remember, you're representing the whole Dorm, not just yourself. Communicate, and don't be selfish.

Sign ups are from today until Friday 25th of October. Saturday the War will start.

Good luck, and for signing up, just send a PM to me.

Ra Yellow Roster:
- Don Patch
- galaxystorm7
- Fluff fluff
- Yubel
- Black Feathers
-

Slifer Red Roster:
- -Kira-
- Ryuk
- Killmatronix
- rakhalix
- Sasukat
- Acidic

Last edited by Sylveraine on Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods   Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Psst Ra people, someone should join so I don't get cut :p
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods   Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:41 pm

Due to the lack of Ra's, I'll just join them to give them a bit of assist from their neighboring Dorm Obelisk :3

Jk, can't do that. I could step out of Obelisk, and go to Ra. But that's just loopholing. So, yeah. Tomorrow, we'll see how things are set with the members. I'll cut the last two who signed up on the Slifer Roster to even things up.

Lol you nub if you want we can war obelisk next Razz :3 
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods   Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:42 pm

slifer vs obelisk! brilliant idea kira!
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods   Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:44 pm

I want that but sadly we don't have enough members yet. We have Me, Gallows, Sylveraine, Jason, and Sasukat when he tests. Thats just 5 members :l
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods   Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:45 pm

5 v 5 good enough
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods   Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:46 pm

Yeah, just have to wait for Sasukat to get tested, this war to finish and then we can decide.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods   Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:04 pm

New update. 6-5 now. Need one more Ra. Or, I'll just cut the last registered Slifer at the start of the War. Either way works.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods   Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 12:55 am

Y'know, this is gonna be really funny if I get tested and don't make it into obelisk :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods   Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slifer - Ra / War of the Gods

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Arena and Academy Teams Archive-