Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thinking of changing username

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

xsabergirl
thinking of changing username  2agw9kx_th38%thinking of changing username  9k7cr8_th
 38% [ 3 ]
shasta
thinking of changing username  2agw9kx_th0%thinking of changing username  9k7cr8_th
 0% [ 0 ]
princessvilmisa
thinking of changing username  2agw9kx_th25%thinking of changing username  9k7cr8_th
 25% [ 2 ]
keep the same username as it is
thinking of changing username  2agw9kx_th37%thinking of changing username  9k7cr8_th
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
thinking of changing username  Left_bar_bleue100/100thinking of changing username  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
thinking of changing username  Empty
PostSubject: thinking of changing username    thinking of changing username  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:07 am

I was thinking of getting of username changed back to xsabergirl and or i was thinking getting my username changed to princessvilmisa or shasta what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: thinking of changing username    thinking of changing username  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:08 am

I like it as is already, people recognize you easy, XP
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
thinking of changing username  Left_bar_bleue100/100thinking of changing username  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: thinking of changing username    thinking of changing username  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:10 am

You don't have enough OD to change your name in the first place. So, yeah, keep it as it is, people know you as Misa by now.
Back to top Go down

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: thinking of changing username    thinking of changing username  EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 4:02 am

Yeah I know I don't have enough oda but Im planning on earning some oda. Wow I got lot of votes for Princessvilmisa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thinking of changing username    thinking of changing username  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1