Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A duel in the streets of Domino City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
A duel in the streets of Domino City Left_bar_bleue100/100A duel in the streets of Domino City Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
A duel in the streets of Domino City Empty
PostSubject: A duel in the streets of Domino City   A duel in the streets of Domino City EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:25 am

This is an extract of a duel that happened just for fun, and I decided to Role Play it out. Special thanks to Panzerkiller, who dueled me.

Some people walked through the streets, few cars were around, and when they arrived at the main street, a massive crowd had gathered around what appeared to be a duel going on. The guys pushed themselves through the crowd, to see Seto Kaiba dueling against someone, a duelist in a Slifer Red Dorm attire. By the looks of things, Kaiba was losing this. He had a face-down monster, and 3 face-down cards, while his opponent had 3 Hazy Flame Monster on the field.

"All right, I'm gonna take this duel for myself, and win! I activate the spell card, Dark Hole! It destroys all monsters on the field!" People started wondering, why he did that, seen he had a fair field advantage over Kaiba. But Kaiba knew, that it would be easy for the guy to drop stronger monsters, and he wouldn't be able to get out of this. "I'll chain my trap card, Return from the Different Dimension! It gets back my Peten the Dark Clown which you removed from the game before, and summons it in defense mode!" Dark Hole went off, destroying what appeared to be Z-Metal Tank, Peten, and the Slifer's 3 Hazy Flames. "Now my Peten activates, and by removing it from my graveyard, I get to summon a new one from my deck, also, in defense mode!" The Slifer gives a grin, taking a card from his hand, and playing it. "I use, my Rekindling! This gets back as many Fire Monsters with 200 Defense points from my graveyard!" 3 Monsters are summoned, and things once more look bad. "Now my monsters, attack!" After the whole sweeping of attacks, Kaiba stands still, with only 50 life points left, no monsters, and his opponent having 3 monsters. The Slifer ends his turn, and his monsters get banished, which leaves the guy empty handed, and only with the spell card Hazy Pillar on the field. "My turn. I draw! I'll summon my Kaiser Sea Horse in attack mode. Now, attack him directly!" The slifer taking 1700 damage, is now down to 5700 life points. Still a massive amount over Kaiba's 50. The slifer draws, and sets a card face-down. Kaiba gives a grin. "Not quite what you'd hoped for. Now, my turn. Kaiser Sea Horse, attack him again!"

More and more people were gathering, to see the epic turning duel, that had just gone to Kaiba's control. The more people were gathering, the more pressure there was on the Slifer, but also on Kaiba. With only 50 life points left, he was not allowed to take any damage now. The slifer had his turn now. "This duel is mine now, Kaiba. I summon my Hazy Flame Sphinx!" Kaiba knew this was ending now. He couldn't target that Sphinx, and his Sea Horse was 200 ATK weaker. "I now use her effect, and I call Spell cards." Revealing the top card to be a spell card, he even grinned more. Sending it to the graveyard, he then proceeded by bringing back his Hazy Flame Peryton. "Now, I overlay the two of those, to make my second Hazy Flame Basiltrice of this duel!" Kaiba looked at the guy, and gave a smirk. "You remind me of Wheeler." The slifer didn't get it, but didn't care. The game was his. "I activate my Basiltrice's effect, and by detaching a material, it banishes your monster!" Kaiba gave a laugh. "I activate Enemy Controller! I tribute my Kaiser Sea Horse as a Tribute, and take control of your Basiltrice." Just not getting what had happened, Basiltrice came over to Kaiba's side, leaving the Slifer with once again, nothing. "I'll end my turn, and get my monster back. You just stalled for 1 turn. It will do you no good." Drawing a card, Kaiba's turn starts. With a grin, he summons Lord of D. and sets a card face-down.

News choppers were going around, and circled the air, trying to tape the duel that was going on below them. With the masses around the duel, it was hard to see what was actually going on. "Well Kaiba, this ends now. My turn!" Kaiba grinned, and activated his first card. "Shrink! On my own Lord of D.! It halves his original attack, making it 600." The slifer looked at him, and had a puzzled expression. "what did you just ... I don't even ... Kaiba made ready to activate a new card. "You know, when he was his original attack, I couldn't use it for anything. Now, however, it is a Dark Monster with less then 1000 ATK. I activate Crush Card Virus!" The slifer's eyes widened, seeing what just was played. "Crush Card Virus requires me to tribute a dark monster with 1000 ATK or less. Now that my Lord of D. is 600 aTK, I'll tribute it, and then, my traps effect goes off. It destroys all monsters you have on the field, in your hand, and your next 3 turns that you will draw, with 1500 or more attack points!" Basiltrice got destroyed, and the Fire King Avatar Yaksha the guy just drew was also destroyed. Kaiba's turn began again, with control back to him. "I'll summon my Y-Dragon Head. Attack him directly!" The current score is now 2500 - 0050. Kaiba was behind in life points, but fast catching up. The slifer took his turn, and had to destroy the Barong he just drew. With that, the turn went to Kaiba. In his Standby Phase, Baring allowed the slifer to add Onslaught of the Fire Kings to his hand. He knew, he just had to survive this one turn, and he'd win.

Kaiba laughed, as he activated a spell from his hand. "I use my spell card, Cost Down! By discarding a card from my hand, all monster in my hand lose 2 stars. Which means, a level 6 monster becomes level 4. And a level 8. Becomes a level 6. Now, watch! as I tribute my Y-Dragon Head, to summon this! My Blue-Eyes White Dragon! Now, my mighty dragon, end this duel, and wipe out his life points! White Lightning!" With the attack of Kaiba's strongest card, the slifer's life points dropped to 0, and Kaiba won the duel, against all odds.The holograms fading, Kaiba had his usual smirk. "Maybe next time, when you get better you can waste my time. But first you'd have to get above the level of beginners like Wheeler." With that, he turned around, walking off, the whole crowd going nuts over how he just won that duel, and people congratulating the slifer for his good efforts nonetheless.

Hope y'all liked this one. The duel happened on DN, I only have the screen Shot of the end of the duel, but it was worth writing out, and definitely playing that game.

A duel in the streets of Domino City 7fc8LgD

See you next time!

Sylveraine.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
A duel in the streets of Domino City Left_bar_bleue0/0A duel in the streets of Domino City Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A duel in the streets of Domino City   A duel in the streets of Domino City EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:46 pm

Just one question. If he used Return From The Different Dimension, and his lifepoints were assuming 7400 before the kaiser sea horse strike that brought him down to 5700, how in the world did he make it to 14800 lp? That's what he would have had to be at before the activating of his trap which would have made him drain half of his lifepoints. Plus, what happened to his peten? If he summoned a new one (assuming from his deck) in defense mode when the old one was destroyed with dark hole, it wouldn't be banished at the end phase since only the one before the activation of dark hole was summoned in that way with his trap. At end phase when anything summoned with rekindling will be banished, he should really just have one peten left. Not trying to be a dick and call the duel wrong but it's just my observations :c
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
A duel in the streets of Domino City Left_bar_bleue100/100A duel in the streets of Domino City Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: A duel in the streets of Domino City   A duel in the streets of Domino City EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:22 pm

Well, I unno if you'd read properly. But Kaiba was at 4100 [not noted] then Kaiba used RotDD and brought back Peten. Kaiba was at 2050 at this point. He took all the attacks of the slifer [1 into peten, peten brings a new one, 2nd into peten, no more petens, 3rd one directly with 2000, and 50 LP left.

What you maybe missed, is the fact the guy attacked after the Dark Hole, with the Rekindled monsters.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A duel in the streets of Domino City   A duel in the streets of Domino City EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:09 pm

heh "slifers don't have ghost of a chance against kaiba"
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
A duel in the streets of Domino City Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A duel in the streets of Domino City Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A duel in the streets of Domino City   A duel in the streets of Domino City EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:45 pm

XD kaiba would lost if that slifer played the deck better
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
A duel in the streets of Domino City Left_bar_bleue0/0A duel in the streets of Domino City Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A duel in the streets of Domino City   A duel in the streets of Domino City EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:34 pm

I did misread that badly I guess lol. Ik he attacked after the dark hole with rekindled monsters but I thought I read that the slifer guy used return from the different dimension himself. My bad lol.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: A duel in the streets of Domino City   A duel in the streets of Domino City EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:49 pm

Well, it happens.

And the slifer, was Panzerkiller. He dueled me, and you saw what it ended up like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A duel in the streets of Domino City   A duel in the streets of Domino City Empty

Back to top Go down

A duel in the streets of Domino City

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Off Topic-