Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.<

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

NepNep

Leona

Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< Empty
PostSubject: Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.<   Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:20 am

Yo NepNep Here Umm As The Title Says Sylv Sorry Last Account Okay >.< My Last Acc's Here Were Raspberyl And Eria The Water Charmer Nothing Else :_:.Anywho Yo ODA Its Me The Adorable NepNep Im Just An Average Duelist Who Loves To Use Fast Decks Or Make Fast Decks Example Madolche I Love Giving People Like Yellow Flash Nightmares With Madolche So It Is Quite Fun Anywho I Hope We Can All Have Fun And All And Yea I Suck At Dueling And Deck Makin But What Can You Do Well This Is NepNep Sign.... Wait Umm Also Excuse My Typying Its FUn Tbh c: Now This Is NepNep Signing.......... Last Thing Im A Girl Not A Guy >:c Now I Can Say It This Is The Adorable NepNep Signing Out.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< Left_bar_bleue100/100Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.<   Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:54 am

:l

Welcome to ODA. Again. Let's just make sure this is the only account you'll use, then. But yeah. Hope you'll enjoy once again, in your time here.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Kaizer

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.<   Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:10 am

Twas honestly expectin someone else but yea e.e

Welcumz mate.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< Left_bar_bleue100/100Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.<   Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Welcome again Razz if you need something just ask me, im pretty good with info around here. Also you were right, you really do change names a lot  Cool
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.<   Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:53 pm

NepNep wrote:
Yo NepNep Here Umm As The Title Says Sylv Sorry Last Account Okay >.< My Last Acc's Here Were Raspberyl And Eria The Water Charmer Nothing Else :_:.Anywho Yo ODA Its Me The Adorable NepNep Im Just An Average Duelist Who Loves To Use Fast Decks Or Make Fast Decks Example Madolche I Love Giving People Like Yellow Flash Nightmares With Madolche So It Is Quite Fun Anywho I Hope We Can All Have Fun And All And Yea I Suck At Dueling And Deck Makin But What Can You Do Well This Is NepNep Sign.... Wait Umm Also Excuse My Typying Its FUn Tbh c: Now This Is NepNep Signing.......... Last Thing Im A Girl Not A Guy >:c Now I Can Say It This Is The Adorable NepNep Signing Out.
your sig is done
Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< GisBCTD

if u want any changes let me know
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.<   Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:21 pm

Whats a nep nep anyway?
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.<   Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:27 pm

Don Patch wrote:
Whats a nep nep anyway?

not exactly sure but i know its from the show her avatar is based off of
Back to top Go down

NepNep

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.<   Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:17 pm

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu *Dies* NepNep Is The Nickname Of Neptune 0.0 Is It Really That Hard To Deduct My Gosh
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.<   Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:33 pm

Welcome to the academy, NepNep
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< Left_bar_bleue900/100Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.<   Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:51 pm

The name is from Hyperdimension Neptunia. Neptune (Nep Nep is her nickname) is the main character, and was originally one of four gaming goddesses, but she was cast out and got amnesia. The girl with the V fingers is Neptune's human form, The girl in black in her profile picture is her true form as a goddess. The girl next to Neptune in the sig is the main character of Hyperdimension Neptunia 2. I forgot her name though. Looks like her true form is behind her if you look in the background.
EDIT: Her name is Nepgear. I've forgotten how she's related to Nep.

@Super Max: This is no anime. Hyperdimension Neptunia is a game.
Edit: So there is an anime... "HDN: The Animation". Gotta hunt down episodes though. Can't find any on Youtube.

If you're surprised at my knowledge of HDN, I watched the first game as a silent lets play. I got to like 3rd world though. Ep51?

Hope you like it here Nep. If you're planning on changing names, just buy a dang change. >w<

Last edited by Valkoor Lightheart on Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.<   Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:13 pm

Yes, yes it is

But i believe its also a show
Back to top Go down

NepNep

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.<   Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:44 am

Btw Nepgear Is Neptune's Lil Sis The CPU Candidate
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.<   Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:55 am

Well, your other accounts have been removed, so stick with this one. Hope you'll enjoy. 

I'm sure you know how to get around here. Just for playing it safe, read this through.
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com/t1214-oda-starter-guide#11735
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.<   Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.< Empty

Back to top Go down

Sylvy Dont Kill Me >.<

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-