Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

- Ship Setting Sail -

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
- Ship Setting Sail - Left_bar_bleue0/0- Ship Setting Sail - Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
- Ship Setting Sail - Empty
PostSubject: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:11 am

Attention Duelists, 22 participants can be accounted for on this ship, heading towards Duelist Kingdom.  Feel free to introduce yourselves to one-another.  The ship will be arriving tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
- Ship Setting Sail - Left_bar_bleue100/100- Ship Setting Sail - Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:16 am

Raven stepped out of his luxury suite, his servant trailing behind him. he raised a metal studded eyebrow at the contestants. "A good crop this year. It will be a great way to prove my worth."
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:21 am

Ahh,wonders Jason, Duelist Kingdom ehh? A place of legends. This is gonna be a challenge. But my friends don't call me the Chaos Dragon Slayer for nothing.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
- Ship Setting Sail - Left_bar_bleue0/0- Ship Setting Sail - Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:40 am

He steps out from down below the ship.

William J. Kensington.  A duelist who possesses much skill.  He looks over at the rest of the competition and smiles.

"It would appear that we've already made some acquaintances with one-another."

He fully stepped out from the stairs below.  William was dressed richly.  His clothes pressed, ironed, and tailored to perfection.  His sleeves ruffled and his collar a pristine white.

His life back home wasn't quaint.  His father and sister had died in a car crash just a few months prior, leaving him with only his deranged mother.  He'd run away from his life to join this event and he had intended on winning.

He just smiled again and began a walk towards a larger group of people.
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
- Ship Setting Sail - Left_bar_bleue100/100- Ship Setting Sail - Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:47 am

Raven watched the well dressed man walk across the deck with a smirk on his face. "I'm the Prince and he's more well dressed than i am!" He exclaimed, looking down at his sleeveless tight red shirt and baggy white pants, followed by a pair of scuffed up boots and metal studded gloves. "I have to watch out for him....." Raven mused thoughtfully, his eyes following their target with a hidden gleam.
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:59 am

Jason ponders. I've had a rough life at school and gangs for a long time. But when my girlfriend introduced me to this game, everything changed for the better. I left the gangs and got married to her. Now, I've evolved to where they fear me, now I have to prove myself as a person.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Sorento
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:00 am

- Ship Setting Sail - Imagejpeg

Droite walked around the corner of the ships balcony.

Dressed in a black and white blouse that fit snugly against her torso, and a large belt around her waist, a red violet skirt, and a red-violet and purple short sleeved vest.  She wore gray leggings, and black high heels.  Her attire was completed with a deck holder strapped to her left thigh.

"Hmm..?" She said curiously.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:23 am

* A duelist known in underground dueling as "Yami no Fuenikkusu" looks at all the contestants. *
These people are the best around.... or so i heard. It better be true. I need strong opponents so i can grow stronger.
* goes into his room *
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:26 am

William stops from going to the large group and spots the woman standing on the banister above.  He smiles and walks up the rounded staircase leading up to her.

He brushes off his shoulders before speaking.

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance madame.  The name is William J. Kensington.  May I ask for yours?"
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:40 am

Droite changes her attention to the young man.

"Hey." She said greetfully.  "Nice to meet you William, I go by Droite."
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:48 am

He looks down from the ledge.  Groups of people he could tell had already formed alliances...  Had already tried increasing their odds of winning.  How interesting.

He looks back a Droite.

"And what reason would a beautiful woman such as yourself have of joining this competition anyway?"
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:57 am

Kai was what'd you'd call a strategist, a genius even, and also a bit of a lunatic if examined thoroughly enough. His madness came from the fact that he always had to think every situation out in it's entirety before facing it. Luckily his brain was able to do this rather quickly, making conversation a bit of an art for him, but it lead to many questions as well. Study it as he might, this roller coaster ride known as life always seemed to though him for a loop from time to time. Still, few had ever purposely gotten the better of him, and Kai had become a bit accustomed to always being one step ahead.

He'd been hiding, right in plain site. His location just behind a box of crates before you get on the boat ramp. This allowed Kai to view each and every person that got on the boat, and as they themselves walked up the ramp, they only caught glimpse of him out of their peripheral vision, and the memory simply became secondary, and quickly ignored by the brain itself. It was simple human psychology, and Kai smiled as it seemed no one noticed him.

Indeed no one noticed the man dressed in the all black Tuxedo with the gold and violet cuff pins and tie. A  matching violet handkerchief decorating his jacket pocket. There were a couple others dressed rather nice here, but to say the least Kai's attire took the cake. It was a tailors dream, a true masterpiece of stitching perfection. Its dark color had a gloss to it, as if never worn before today and as Kai walked up the boat ramp quite suddenly, attention instantly came his way.

He made no grand entrance, in fact he walked rather "Calmly," onto the boat with his hands tucked in his pockets. He looked at no one, no need to when he'd already taken a mental note of everyone aboard, any extra whom came behind him could be analyzed later. This was the cream of the crop, the early bird's you might say. And one by one they would all fall before him.

Kai exuded an aura of confidence as he strolled to some destined location on the ship, it was overwhelming enough that no one dared interrupt him on his way with their presence or their words. He smiled as he found his target, the young man whom was dressed almost as exquisitely as himself. He was talking to some young girl, by Kai didn't care, he walked right up to him, made direct eye contact and without hesitation extended a firm hand towards the man. "Hello, Kaishi Senshi, but please. The honor is all mine Mr...?" He trailed off on the last bit of the sentence, although the rest was spoken with the same confidence as his approach. He did not know the man's name, and his extended hand and resolute stare made it obvious he intended to get it.
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:06 am

He smiles as the new man walked up to him.

"Kensington.  William Kensington."  He accepted the hand shake.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Senshi.  You're dressed quite eloquently this evening."

He looks back towards the rest of the group.

"I suppose everyone is..."

"What brings you here, might I ask?"
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:08 am

Raven watched the man he barely noticed until now try to make conversation with the girl and the well dressed man. He snapped his fingers. His servant appeared next to him, a glass of Chardonnay making it's way to his outstretched hand. As he sipped the rich vintage, a thought came to him. 'If it took me this long to notice him, who knows how long he's actually been there, watching us? I wouldn't trust him even if we were allies. He'd sooner stab me in the back than help me. I feel sorry for the girl. She has no idea what she's getting into.' With that final thought, Raven finished off the Chardonnay and handed the glass back to his servant.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:14 am

Droite glances at William, "Well, I'll leave you two be for now." She said as she elegantly walked away.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:21 am

William smiles.

"Have a pleasant evening."

He turns back to the group but addressees Kaishi.  He speaks softly, yet with confidence.  Quietly, but in a way to make someone concerned.

"Did you notice that man over there?"  His head bobs to the side where he was standing.

"He seemed quite confident in himself.."

He frowned.

"How ominous..."

Last edited by Pride The Arrogant on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:24 am

As a young 15 year old enters the ship wearing nike sneakers, baggy jeans, a red hoodie with a black shirt under it wearing a cap on his head with his deck holder tied to to his belt. This young duelist is ready to show what he got
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:25 am

Raven snorted as he watched the girl walk away. "She's smarter than i thought." he said in a deep voice, his chest rumbling with the deep tone that emanated from it. "Vergil, bring me a scotch, and a iron ingot while your at it. I'm feeling hungry." As soon as the words left Raven's mouth, Vergil was gone. "I'm going to need to get good and drunk to deal with all this subterfuge.....Not really my thing." Raven muttered with a glare, his eyes boring a hole in the two well dressed men.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:16 pm

Kai noted the female, and her sudden exit. Two likely situations came to mind. The first being she was accustomed to the presence of high ranking, wealthy men. As such, she knew upon his approach that it would have been somewhat rude for her to stay, although to be honest, Kai didn't care one way or the other. The second option would have been she had something to hide. Perhaps she'd caught on to his act... no... he'd been far to subtle for that. He might seem a bit... "Mysterious," to the others around him but his true intentions remained hidden. That being the case... perhaps she had a hidden agenda of her own. He'd have to keep an eye one her.

Without missing a beat, even amidst the over analyzation of the female Kai firmly grasped William's hand, and smiled, pursing his eyes a bit. "Kensington is it? I appreciate the compliment but you are no vagabond your self. That suit must have cost a fortune!" Kai laughed, that typical aristocrat chuckle were they laugh at their own unamusing joke. He released the man's grip and simply stood there with him, taking notice of William's eye pattern, and how he too seemed to study the crowd.

He'd mentioned another formerly dressed figure standing some distance away. He was drinking, rather heavily but seemed so far to be able to hold his alcohol well. Kai made direct eye contact, but only for a moment. It was rude to stare. Yes f course he'd noticed him during his entrance to the ship, but Kai decided to play the fool for now, and allow Kensington to assume he had the upper hand.

"Why no, I hadn't. I only just arrived and I haven't had much time to mingle. This part of the ship just happens to be my favorite, the view is quite nice and you simply seemed like the man to talk to. I suppose..."

Kai trailed off again, the drinking man was staring at them rather inquisitively, "He does seem a bit full of himself doesn't he? Perhaps that confidence is well placed, someone we should look out for, no?"

He smiled, and hoped to get on this Williams good side. He reminded him a bit of himself, and as they say. Two heads are better than one.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:23 pm

"Quite.."

His voice trailed off.  All of a sudden his frown seemed to be more than just sadness..  Memories of old moments with his family were running through his mind..  But then...

He smiled again.  "Well what reason might you have for speaking to me this evening?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Lynn looked up from her seat on the main deck, lowering her sunglasses to look around a bit. 
"Ship's leaving harbor now, eh? I guess I ought to scope out my competition then."

She stood up and un-clipped the shades from her black framed glasses, pocketing them for now. The salty air of the sea was already filling her senses as she strolled across the deck to mingle amongst the other Duelists. Her ear-length blonde hair was tied with a black ribbon and she wore a one-piece black dress under her emerald green half-jacket. She wasn't sure what you call this kind of jacket to tell the truth, but she liked the style all the same. Her knee high leather boots announced her approach as she neared the group of Duelists who were standing around and chatting.

She drew close but said nothing, instead taking each person into account and attempting to get a feel for how strong they might be. Lynn had always had a knack for judging a Duelist's strength before she ever drew a card against them. Some of these people had a powerful vibe while others barely gave her an aura at all.
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:04 pm

Raven blinked as a glass of scotch and iron ingot was thrust in his face. "Rude...." he said to his servant, who merely grinned in response. Raven dipped the ingot in the scotch, then watched as it slowly became malleable. "Gotta love our special iron!" He said with a grin as he took a chomp out of it.......and then proceeded to spit it out as soon as he saw the blonde. Hearing a laugh, he turned to find his servant chuckling behind his hand. " Who is that? For such a tiny girl she looks like a badass!" Raven exclaimed, his food lying forgotten next to him. After a few more seconds of studying, he turned away, stood up from the side of the ship, and headed to the bow, away from everyone else.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:48 pm

This trance the young man named William had gone into. It would appear to be a rude gesture at first, and in fact most would have been offended. But Kai knew that look all too well. The careful study of something not quite there. As if he where listening in on someone, but his eyes flickered, darted from here to the as he analyzed some picture he'd painted in his own mind.

That's how Kai looked any time he thought of "Her." A term he used when speaking about a tragic loss. She meant everything to him, and Her memory stayed with him at all times.  It was for that reason Kai smiled, the boy growing all the more interesting by the second. He let him be until as quickly as it had began the boy snapped back into reality, and enquired why Kai had approached him.

"Well William, I would give you some half assed reason, like you where in the right place at the right time. As I mention I just simply like the bow of the boat to be quite honest. But, it was actually your air of confidence. Whether it be from your upbringing, and in that sense misplaced, as you are confident without truly knowing the world. Or perhaps its a mask, a veil you wear to hide your true insecurities, in which case you are an expert at protecting yourself. Either way it's a good quality to have, though you must be careful how you use it." Kai smiled, and turned, raising a hand to wave at the boy as he walked away. "I'm going to have a smoke, your free to join me if you enjoy that sort of thing, but I'd rather not be amongst this crowd as people tend to be offended by that sort of thing. So the back of the ship should provide a breeze blowing the smoke away from everyone. I'm sure we will meet again though.

Still in sight of everyone as he walked away, Kai reached into the inner pocket of his jacket and pulled out a cigarette and some matches, waiting  a bit before striking for a light. He did however pass a rather attractive young female on his way. Blonde, with stunning eyes hidden behind frame that accented her face. Kai smiled, and gave the young lady a simple wink as he continued on. He'd be sure to make her acquaintance as well a bit later on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:17 pm

Stopping by the group, she noted a young man passing her by with a wink. 'Is he flirting with me? Of all the nerve...'

The one with the servant bellowed out about a "tiny girl" and "looks like a badass," which had her full attention now as she was certainly the only woman in the area that she could see. The one who had shouted was now walking away and Lynn was a bit lost on the whole situation. Two people had now caught her attention. The question was: Who had intrigued her the most? The young man with the servant and loud mouth or the quiet one with the cigarette she had passed?

She stood there in the open a minute, playing a silent game of "Eeny-meany-minney-mo" and eventually settled on the quiet one. Lynn watched the boy a moment before following him.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Droite elegantly strolled away from the growing groups of people, her walk was full of grace and perfection.

She found herself in a large, highly decorated parlor inside the ship.

She walked to a beautiful grand piano, sat down, and began playing beautiful, sweet, gentle tunes that seemed to echo throughout most of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - Empty

Back to top Go down

- Ship Setting Sail -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Role Play-