Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Dock Left_bar_bleue0/0The Dock Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
The Dock Empty
PostSubject: The Dock   The Dock EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:23 pm

The arrival point for all duelist.  Everyone will be forced to get off here.  The tournament will begin once everyone is off.

This area is close in proximity to:  Field, Graveyard, Mountain.

The Dock Ku-xla10
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Dock Left_bar_bleue100/100The Dock Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
The Dock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dock   The Dock EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:35 am

Walk onto the port smelling the ocean air enjoying the nice scenery taking in his surrondings.He begins to take the first steps into duelist kingdom
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Dock Left_bar_bleue0/0The Dock Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
The Dock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dock   The Dock EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:50 am

William steps off the boat and examines the area around.  The closest thing he could see was a field directly in front of him.  A graveyard to his right.  And a mountain to his left.

"I suppose getting some higher elevation would be more beneficial."

Suddenly he grasps his face.

"No..  It can't be happening already...!"

He runs off towards the Mountains.

Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Dock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dock   The Dock EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:55 am

Kai made no hurry, simply waited until the crowd had died down to collect his gauntlet and thank the guard, whom never lost his creepy little grin. Kai just returned one of his own, one might imagine two serial slashers about to go at each other's throat.

He placed the giant glove on his hand, it fit nicely, and looked decent enough. Around him, most of the others had already suited up themselves. Some running like hell to get away from challengers, others preparing to take down innocent victims they'd picked out.

"Well William, I believe this is where we say our good bye's If you happen to find me I suppose I'll treat you somehow. A duel? A possible partnership. Who knows. WE can discuss that when the opportunity presents itself but for now, I'm off."

Kai waved, and didn't give the young man much time to reply. Like a tempered assassin he brushed his way through a crowd of people, quickly enough no one could stop him, but with an elegant easy which made him disappear among a sea of faces.

Once away from the ship, and on the other side of the crowd, Kai headed to the right, toward what the map showed to be the graveyard. A haunting, desolate place. Spirits roamed there, but he didn't mind. He wasn't much on superstition anyway and if some being from beyond did try and contact him, hell, who was he to deny them.
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Sorento
HP:

The Dock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dock   The Dock EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:09 am

Droite's heels clicked as she walked off the boat onto the dock, taking in a big breath of fresh air, she looked around.

She placed the gauntlet around her hand and wrist and her star chips in the slots.

"Hmm.. Who's my first opponent..?" She said to herself.  She walked towards the island, departing from the dock and the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down

xHybridHeartsx

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Dock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dock   The Dock EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:11 am

*I was watching others just rush off then I saw a rustle in the spot where the lifeboats were in case anyone fell off the boat during the travel and I went to check it out and hearing the sounds being made I immediately knew it was my kid brother so I pulled him out throwing him to the ground giving him a sharp evil look then even he hadn't seen before. I walked leaving him to choose whether to follow or be taken back then grabbed my gauntlet cutting a look at the ugly excuse for a staff member, but kept walking because he had failed to stop me even the last time I had been on Duelist Kingdom.*
Back to top Go down

The Dock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dock   The Dock EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:04 pm

Lynn slung her messenger bag onto her shoulder and strolled off the ship. A host gave a speech about the tournament which was of course boring and drawn out. Duelists scattered about like children on a playground at recess while Lynn fitted her Duel Glove on her right hand and adjusted her Duel Disk on her left arm.

'Most people will try to hide or lay low until they are challenged, so I need to find the biggest, baddest player here and take them out first.' She thought to herself.

The young man with the cigarette caught her attention. 'That guy. I bet he's as good a Duelist as he looks.' With a grin, Lynn followed him to wherever he may go, certain he would be a good warm up.
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

The Dock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dock   The Dock EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:47 pm

Humm, this is gonna be a slugfest, I kinda would do better by laying low but humm, where to first? With the duel glove on his right hand and Chaos GX Duel Disk on his left arm, time to ponder.
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Dock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dock   The Dock EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:36 pm

Augusto arrived at Duelist Kingdom. "Wow!" he said. Augusto got off the boat and stepped on the dock. "I can't believe I am here." he thought. The skinny and tall 16 year old always wanted to take place in a major event and be known and that would come true today.Augusto was wearing a blue jacket and a yellow shirt underneath with some blue jeans. He had his red duel disk at his right hand and his glove in his left.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
The Dock Left_bar_bleue900/100The Dock Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

The Dock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dock   The Dock EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:11 pm

(I shall be Hybrid's little brother who hasn't learned to duel yet, because currently, my IPod is my only connection to ODA at the moment. ;_Wink

xHybridHeartsx wrote:
*I was watching others just rush off then I saw a rustle in the spot where the lifeboats were in case anyone fell off the boat during the travel and I went to check it out and hearing the sounds being made I immediately knew it was my kid brother so I pulled him out throwing him to the ground giving him a sharp evil look then even he hadn't seen before.
The Dock Tek52106c813f1b77.17198759
Right in the middle of one of his toss-and-turn-loudly dreams where he made quite a bit of noise, he was awoken by a solid deck to the face. "Ow! you didnt have to hurt me..." Issac turned while he was stared at by his big brother with a look he never saw before. He didn't like it, and whimpered. He watch him walk off. He had snuck on this boat for the purpose to watch his brother duel, so with a groan, got up and followed, yawning.
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

The Dock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dock   The Dock EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:56 pm

Raven awoke on the docks with a massive hangover and a cloak over his body. "we started? Oh crap! Why didn't you wake me?" He turned around, shouting and fully expecting to see his servant. "Oh yeah..... Mother said no help. Ah well it's just a card game." He stated with confidence, expertly ignoring the reason he was here. As he looked around he saw a mountain in the distance. "I can get a good view of the island from there. Then i can decide my strategy." Raven pulled out a ratty deck and a duel disk made entirely of iron and set on his way.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

The Dock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dock   The Dock EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:18 pm

* steps off the boat and smiles *
Such an amazing place. The perfect place for me to test my strength.
Back to top Go down

pureblade

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Dock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dock   The Dock EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:05 pm

Josh looked around and noticed most of the people had left the boat already. "Oh shoot!" He yelled to himself. He quickly headed towards the exit, grabbed his gauntlet, and hurried off the ship.
Back to top Go down

Ryuk

Lucian

The Dock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dock   The Dock EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:06 am

kevin tries to look if someone is near him but he couldnt find anyone ,he leaves the ship with his a bag and a special card in his hand and with a little smile on his face he says '' i'll try to win this for you ''
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Dock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dock   The Dock EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:20 pm

Rain (the character's name) stepped out of the ship onto the wooden docks. He was greeted by an empty boardwalk and the warm sun. Apparently he was the last one to leave."I'm gonna like it here." he mumbles to himself, stretching his aching back. The island looked incredibly beautiful and if it wasn't for the tournament, he would be spending some nice holidays here. He grabbed the backpack he dropped onto the ground, swung it to his shoulder and started walking towards the field.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

The Dock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dock   The Dock EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:11 pm

After waking up after falling asleep on the boat,Don slowly walked off the boat. Almost zombie like he focused on not falling flat on his face and keeping his eyes open long enough to not walk off the dock. Little did he know is that even if he does avoid trouble here, he's bound to find it somewhere. He thought about the people he heard on the boat. Thinking about which would be his first opponent. He began walking off the dock. He couldn't help but think "Where the heck does a guy get a churro around here?!" on his way there. However he couldn't help but grin at the fact he will be dueling some tough opponents. He began to laugh hysterically but stopped abruptly because he happened to trip on a rock and fall flat on his face. Now not only was he tired but extremely cranky. He shouted at the top of his lungs " ERG I'M GONNA DESTROY THE FIRST PERSON THAT DUELS ME! BUT FIRST THIS ROCK!" He chucked the rock into the ocean then began running towards the field at top speed before he ended up embarrassing himself further.
Back to top Go down

The Doctor

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Jimmy Wheeler
HP:

The Dock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dock   The Dock EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:07 pm

Jimmy gets of the ship and steps into the dock.*Looks around himself* "WHERE ARE ALL THE DUELISTS!!!!" *Shouts in disappointment*. He starts wondering of alone in the dock, when all of the sudden, wind blows some kind of a paper into his face. He looks at the paper from all sides and finds a message that says "Map of the Dueling Kingdom". His face expression changes instantly and he heads into the field. He wants to find some people to duel around here. Suddenly he hears noise from the his right. *Looks at the map and finds out what territory is in his right*. He looked at his right. And starts running into the field to get away from the graveyard as fast as he can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dock   The Dock Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dock

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Role Play-