Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

- Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction -

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
- Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction - Left_bar_bleue0/0- Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction - Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
- Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction - Empty
PostSubject: - Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction -   - Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction - EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:41 pm

Hey there everyone, PTA here.

I've gotten a few questions on what the decks should look like and if we can change some of the rules, I hope I answered all of them, and if not, feel free to ask me again.  But down below, I'm going to show off what a completed deck for the tournament should have in it.

- Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction - Ts3xow10

Here's the completed product.  18 monsters, with 12 spells, and 10 traps.  As you can see, I'm now allowing you to have multiple of the same effect monster.  So Now you're able to have a maximum of 15, but only 5 different.

- Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction - Pink_110

Alright.  Here in the pink I've highlighted the 10 monsters with attack points lower than 1000 required.  What I highly suggest is; pick monsters that have effects for here.

- Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction - Green_10

Here in the green, I've highlighted the 5 monsters you're required to have that have less than or equal to 1700 attack points.

- Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction - W3fyfp10

And here in the pink I've highlighted the five monsters, that you have to have, that have an attack power greater than 1700.

I've gotten a few question however over the concern of ritual monsters.  Ritual Monsters as all of you should be aware, are still counted as effect monsters.  However though, for this event I'm not making any ritual monsters go towards the 5 different effect monster rule.  However, they'll still count with attack power rule, so my suggestion is...  (Run the one in the picture)

- Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction - Ritual10

Anyway, I really hoped this helped you all grasp how the deck should be constructed a little more.  There are some pretty interested deck constructions I feel, and I'm really excited to get this RPG under way.  Like I said probably in the chatbox, but sign-ups will end by Friday.  We'll go into more rules on the weekend, and hopefully begin on Monday.  As per usual, any questions?  Post them down below or PM them strait to me.

Sign Ups:  https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com/t1825-duelist-kingdom-rpg-sign-ups

Thanks for everything, PTA

Last edited by Pride The Arrogant on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
- Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction - Left_bar_bleue100/100- Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction - Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: - Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction -   - Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction - EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:05 pm

According to your other posts, you are supposed to have 5 monstersd with an ATK power over 1700. Here, you only have 3.
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
- Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction - Left_bar_bleue100/100- Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction - Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: - Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction -   - Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction - EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:09 pm

he made this before he changed the list orginally you where supposed to have 3 monster with 1700or more attack
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: - Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction -   - Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction - EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:12 pm

he posted this before he made the rule change to 5 monsters with 1700+ attack. It used to be 3.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction -   - Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction - EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:52 pm

What about Siding? Can we side if it does not affect the necessary monster count?
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: - Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction -   - Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction - EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:32 am

I think its one duel ( not a match ) if you lose you lose a star chip and if you deck out then duel is restarted until someone wins. Please correct me if i'm wrong if or if there's a rule change.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
- Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction - Left_bar_bleue0/0- Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction - Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: - Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction -   - Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction - EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:49 am

Sorry, school and crap.  -.-  Um, sorry about the rule, I'll change it now, but pop was right.  Um, the duels will be a match, and I guess you can side?  Erph..  But the rules will still apply.  For like only 5 effects and stuff.  And start chips can be wagered in any amount all, 2, 1 for 3, anyway you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction -   - Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction - Empty

Back to top Go down

- Duelist Kingdom Deck Construction -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1