Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ventriloquist's New Role Play!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which Shall It Be?
Multi Verse (Choose any character from any anime)
Ventriloquist's New Role Play! 2agw9kx_th90%Ventriloquist's New Role Play! 9k7cr8_th
 90% [ 9 ]
Naruto
Ventriloquist's New Role Play! 2agw9kx_th0%Ventriloquist's New Role Play! 9k7cr8_th
 0% [ 0 ]
Bleach
Ventriloquist's New Role Play! 2agw9kx_th10%Ventriloquist's New Role Play! 9k7cr8_th
 10% [ 1 ]
Fairy Tail
Ventriloquist's New Role Play! 2agw9kx_th0%Ventriloquist's New Role Play! 9k7cr8_th
 0% [ 0 ]
Dragon Ball Z
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Ventriloquist's New Role Play! Left_bar_bleue100/100Ventriloquist's New Role Play! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Ventriloquist's New Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Ventriloquist's New Role Play!   Ventriloquist's New Role Play! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:45 pm

Mmmk! Well, being that my Academy of Magic RP still needs a lot of work to get off the ground again, and the general skill level being rather... overwhelming. I've decided to start a new RP that's a bit easier to join! I have a beginning arc in mind, it's one I've used many times before and I PROMISE you all you will enjoy it. We will continue the RP into further arcs if it goes well.

BUT FIRST A VOTE!

This will be a CANON ROLE PLAY! Meaning you will be using character from anime, not your own made up character. How are however free to lead your selected character down a different road than they normally would. Meaning you could be Ichigo and have him decide (as long as it makes sense) to turn into a bad guy. That said, lets get this started, WHICH ANIME DO YOU GUYS WANT TO USE?!

(HINT: I voted for Multi-Verse >.> Meaning you can choose any one character from any anime and they all end up meeting in the same RP)
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Ventriloquist's New Role Play! Left_bar_bleue100/100Ventriloquist's New Role Play! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist's New Role Play!   Ventriloquist's New Role Play! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:33 pm

I'm not scared to say, I voted for multiverse. I'm not a fan of Naruto or Bleach. I don't know anything of Fairy Tail and I absolutely love DBZ.

I do have a question Vent, now is it just pure anime or are we possibly allowed to use anime like shows like Avatar: The Last Airbender/ Korra?

And if Multiverse wins, just saying I have a DBZ character I wanna be. > w <
Back to top Go down

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rakha
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist's New Role Play!   Ventriloquist's New Role Play! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:37 pm

Awesome, Voted for Multi-Verse! ^_^, but what's the story about?, from seeing the voting poll i think it's gonna be a fighting thingy like Dragonball.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist's New Role Play!   Ventriloquist's New Role Play! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:14 pm

also voted for multi-verse.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist's New Role Play!   Ventriloquist's New Role Play! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:53 pm

Hmmm, ok depending on the show I think I'd allow you to be other character such as Ang or Korra.

As for the story. It's NOT some simple minded free for all, but it is combat based. However there will be a decent amount of story to go along with it, but it's a secret Wink we will find out as soon as it starts. Get more people to vote, as long as they are interested. As soon as the voting seems to slow down a lot Ill start the Rp! ^.^ Thanks for voting!
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Ventriloquist's New Role Play! Left_bar_bleue0/0Ventriloquist's New Role Play! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist's New Role Play!   Ventriloquist's New Role Play! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:26 am

XD  This is going to sound soooo lame, but I actually haven't watched/read/done anything with those things.  ...  It's actually really embarrassing.  But whatev's.  I still have a few different things up my sleeve.  Multi voted for.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Ventriloquist's New Role Play! Left_bar_bleue84/84Ventriloquist's New Role Play! Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist's New Role Play!   Ventriloquist's New Role Play! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:28 am

Personally, I like the Multiverse Idea, but i don't like the notion of being a predetermined character from a pre-existing anime.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist's New Role Play!   Ventriloquist's New Role Play! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:49 am

I don't quite think this is a good idea though, I mean if we pick multiverse all sorts of powers and such will not be easy to remember and not everyone watches all these animes like me so >.> its not gonna be as easy if they don't watch either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist's New Role Play!   Ventriloquist's New Role Play! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:31 am

I was sold until I read "use a character from an anime"
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Ventriloquist's New Role Play! Left_bar_bleue900/100Ventriloquist's New Role Play! Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist's New Role Play!   Ventriloquist's New Role Play! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:14 am

I watch DBZ Kai, that's bout it. Multi is the winner, no doubt.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist's New Role Play!   Ventriloquist's New Role Play! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:51 am

Magi Magi lady, if you want to join an RP with Custom Characters, then join my current Role play. This one is being designed to be easier. But go to the RP section of the forum and look under Academy of Magical Arts. I think you'll find its more what you may be looking for and I need players haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist's New Role Play!   Ventriloquist's New Role Play! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:32 am

I might do that Ventriloquist. Though the Magical Arts one looks a bit complex overall.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist's New Role Play!   Ventriloquist's New Role Play! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:33 pm

It is, but it's my brain child. Feel free to volunteer to help with it as you see fit. Just pm me any changes you'd like to see and I'll work with you on getting them done if I agree with them. It's complex, I know. But I has a lot of potential and those who are in it, like Blazer and Gallows seem to really be enjoying it. ^.^
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist's New Role Play!   Ventriloquist's New Role Play! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:07 pm

Well you can make a rp with custom characters but it doesnt have to be like the one you made there are ways to make it easy for everyone cause i've been in rp's where you used pre determiend characters and it never goes good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ventriloquist's New Role Play!   Ventriloquist's New Role Play! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist's New Role Play!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1